Friday, July 18, 2008

I've Done a Bad Thing

Further cautionary tales about mixing alcohol and much of anything besides sitting alone in my room and waiting for the buzz to wear off. I really ought to know better. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

My parents were out, and because of my recent difficulty in finding work at all, let alone work I want, I was at a bit of a loose end. And I was pissed about not finding work, and I was drinking. Vodka, if you must know. I cut a mean swathe through some vodka, and I happened to have a fair amount of it, largely because of the kindness of strangers, not because I had the money to afford it. It was cheap, terrible vodka, but I was drinking it anyway.

And then Sveta called, all needy. She says James doesn't have time for her or some shit like that, as if he's been over servicing me his every spare moment. I haven't seen hide or hair of him in a long time. But I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his fuck-buddy. So while my pussy misses him, the rest of me is fine. Sveta misses him all over. She wanted to come by, and I was in no mood to refuse her, which explains what happened.

She came by, and I hadn't even moved from the couch with the bottle. I was sitting there in a bra and a pair of Mike's hand-me-down boxers with this massive bottle of hooch, and she just came in a lot sooner than I expected. I mean, the door was open and I told her to just come on in, but I still wasn't expecting her. I should have hopped up and hidden the bottle or something. As it was, I just patted the sofa next to me and took another pull from the bottle. Yes, I was drinking from the bottle. I think that offers a fair amount of explanation.

She sat down and yak yak yak, and I'm sorry, but she was really getting on my nerves, because I just wasn't in the mood for drama. She's a nice girl, don't get me wrong, but all teenagers are like that at a certain point, and I was drunk and pissed and not in the mood. When she asked timidly after a while if I would let her have a drink, well, I asked her if she wanted a glass, and when she didn't immediately respond, probably because I was being a bitch, I just handed the bottle over.

I don't think she'd ever drunk anything harder than beer, despite her assertions to the contrary. In any case, I don't think she'd ever had vodka straight from the bottle. She took much too big a gulp and gasped and coughed. I was afraid she was going to throw up all over the couch, and it kind of woke me out of my funk a little bit. I took the bottle back and patted her back and asked her if she was alright. She coughed a bit, then she grinned and said it was strong. I told her she was crazy, gave her a peck, and then offered her the bottle again.

So we sat and drank in silence. And she drank more than she should have, than I should have let her. She was giggly and drunk and I was pissed and drunker, and it was sort of natural that she started pulling her clothes off. I put the bottle aside for later and helped her, and pretty soon I was nuzzling her cute teen breasts with drunken lips and she was giggling drunkenly.

We stroked and fondled and licked our way around her body, with her hands tangled in my hair and my tongue all over her skin. When I finally made it to her pussy, I confess, I was in no mood to play games, and I wasn't really all that connected with my body, drunk-wise. So I was pretty rough, I think. She screamed more than once. They weren't bad screams, but she's usually not so vocal. I got three fingers into her pussy, and then I got wicked and played with her asshole too, licking and fingering and sucking and just loving it. Well, as much as I could love it, given the fact that I wasn't all there. I couldn't taste her, just vodka, which is too bad because I love the taste of young cunt.

And then she came all over my face. I mean I was wet, not moist. I kept her cumming too, rough but I think she liked it anyway. The gushing slowed down a bit after a while, but she kept cumming. Maybe she really likes it rough and just never knew. Or maybe she was so drunk that the pain was dulled and she could enjoy it. I don't know.

Finally she came down and wanted another drink, and I just let her gulp from the bottle. I should have gotten her some water, but no, I was an ass. She'd probably had the equivalent of five or six shots by that point, in a fairly short period, possibly on an empty stomach. I should have cut her off. I should have cut me off.

Then she crawled over to me and offered me the bottle, and pulled off my bra while I was drinking. Then the bottle magically vanished and we were kissing again, and her hands were on my breasts and her lips were slurring noises and slobbering all over me. But I was too drunk to care. It was really turning me on, the whole thing. I was horny as hell, and fucking would take my mind off the shitheap my life is, currently.

She's definitely not a good drunk fuck. She was awkward and clumsy and slow, and in the end I had to help her with my hands. But it didn't matter. She made me cum, short, abrupt, drunken O but an O nonetheless. And then we settled into one another's arms and sort of half passed out for a bit.

I came to a while later, and she was reaching groggily for the bottle. Somehow, I managed to convince her that she'd had enough, and shoved the bottle away. My god, we really put it away. I don't know exactly how much, but too much for her, I can tell you that. I think she was regretting it even though she was still trashed.

We talked again, lying there, sex stuff, about what we liked in guys. It was drunk silly talk, not serious, and she was saying that she wanted to try fucking some other guy than James, but she was just too nervous about it. She only wound up with me and James because I guess we kind of took advantage of her. I felt really bad and was hugging her and cooing in her ear, and we kissed some but couldn't work up the energy to do anything more. I slipped my hand down and stroked her pussy and told her she had a nice tight one, very pretty, that I was sure that any guy would want to try out.

Then talk moved to James, and there was some drama there but I was too drunk to care any more. She wanted to know how many guys I'd slept with. I lied a little, I think. I'm a bit hazy on some of the details. She wanted to know when I lost my virginity. And I told her the truth. I don't know what I was thinking. She was a little shocked at that, thought I was joking. Maybe she still thinks I was joking. I mean, it was young. She wanted to hear details, but I put her off.

Then she asked me how James stacks up compared to all the other guys. I told her he won't make the top ten, which is probably true, but since I don't rank them, really, it's hard to say. She needed to hear that, though, I guess, because she's pissed off at him. Other fish in the sea. Something like that.

Then she was asking me about penis sizes. I told her I wasn't the measuring type, but there were larger and smaller, and sometimes one was better than the other. She wanted to know if James had a large cock.

And then I said it. "Not as big as my Dad's." I have no idea where it came from. And yes, I did say it; I have that part of my brain that's always sober, and she screamed bloody murder as the words were coming out of my mouth. She remembers everything. Bitch. She started telling me what an idiot I was as the words were still on my tongue. It sobered me up a little. It's like seeing the cop car in your rear view mirror; it has a sobering effect, if only for a moment. Panic and adrenaline.

But the bad part is, I was so busy going, "Oh shit," that I have no real idea how she reacted. She didn't make a big scene about it, just lay back in my arms while I wasn't paying attention. I know we pretty much stopped talking after that, sort of lapsed into a coma again. But I don't know.

I was less drunk than she was, so I woke up again first, saw the time, and knew that she had to go home. And I knew she wasn't really in a condition to go home. I woke her up enough to figure out what to do, and she said she would stay at my place and call her parents and tell them she was over at a friend's house, which was sort of true. She was giggly and I was convinced it wouldn't work, but she shook herself out of her giggles long enough to phone home, then once she hung up, she was reaching for the bottle again. By this point I was sober enough to realize that was a stellarly-poor idea, so I took the bottle away and put it back, then came back and asked if she wanted to go to bed.

She pulled me back into a kiss, and we started making out again, and if anything she was sloppier than she had been. She let me do most of the work, and she didn't bat an eye when I got my finger in her rectum and was giving her a bit of a taste of DP. If anything, she was totally out of it, just moaning and saying odd things and writhing a little. When she came, it was weak but I could smell and taste again, so it was still nice to drink her juices. She wanted to 69, but she couldn't manage it, so eventually she let me lead her upstairs to my bedroom and slip under the sheets with her and just sort of lie there and snuggle until she fell asleep, passed out really, and I was left with a drunk teenager and a throbbing cunny, which I managed to pacify slightly with some finger manipulation. I humped her a bit in her sleep, I'm ashamed to admit. But she was out.

Then in the morning, Dad came in for a good morning something or other and found me in bed with Sveta. She didn't wake up much, thank God, but she did wake up a little. We were both bleary-eyed. And he was naked. And he just grinned and turned and left. I petted her hair and asked if she was feeling okay, and she said she wanted to sleep a bit more, so I lapsed back into sleep too. It was only a bit later that the whole thing added up, after I'd gotten her out of the house with nary a word about any of the previous.

So I don't know what to do. This is a big bad thing. Maybe she doesn't remember, maybe she does, but if I ask her or talk about it, she's sure to remember if she doesn't, and she'll want to know what's up. But she didn't seem to react to it the way I was expecting. And maybe it will blow over. Maybe she doesn't remember.

I doubt that I'm that lucky. I should never have let any of it happen.

And I didn't even get my good morning whatever. Damn.

No comments: