Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mike and the Fourth

So Mike came home for the 4th of July unexpectedly. I know I'm telling you all about it late, but better late than never, right? Okay, so I should have told the story on the 5th, I know, I know. But I'm always so busy.

Anyway, he showed up in the morning as Mom and Dad and I were all sitting around in the kitchen slowly waking up and talking about what we should do that day, it being the 4th of July and all that (which, for my international readers who don't know, is a holiday involving picnics and fireworks here in the US). It rained the entire day though, so we didn't do much of anything. We didn't even get to set off fireworks.

There was the usual excitement about Mike being home, hugs, kisses, strokes, all that good stuff, and then he sat down at the table with us and had some coffee and filled us in on his life. I can't believe he's going to be graduating in a year with more degree than you can shake a stick at. And he will undoubtedly make a hell of a lot more money than anyone else in the family. I mean, my Dad's got his own business, which isn't really a path to wealth, Mari's a teacher, Sheri is whatever she happens to be this week, I'm a semi-employed theatre tech (although I hope to change that as soon as possible)... and Mike's going to be a stock broker or something like that. I don't understand economics. It's not that I'm a dumb girl, it's just that I never learned anything about it in school, and it sort of scares me. But lots of people feel that way about math and computers, and I have plenty of knowledge in those departments. Plus I'm in construction, loosely-speaking. So it's not that I'm a dumb girl. Lots of people seem to think that, though. I'm not even blonde.

Anyway, Mike's obviously a little worried about the markets and the economy and all that stuff, but right now he's more worried about finishing his last year. And student loans, of which he has some. So blah blah, we talked about stuff.

Then he got to the interesting part. He has a girlfriend again, at the office where he's working this summer. He flattered Mom and me by telling us that she's not as pretty as we are, but we were sitting right there naked, and she was quite a long distance away, so we took that with a grain of salt. She's black, which I find sexy to think about my brother and a hot black woman going at it, with short curly hair, but Mike says she's quite trim, very business-like...

I'm probably sounding extremely racist right now. Sorry. I'll be honest; I don't tend to find women that conform to the African-American standard of attractiveness attractive. I don't find them ugly, just not as attractive as I find others. It's not the color of their skin, it's just that I don't like huge breasts and bubble butts as much. Now black men, that's a ride I'll hop on any time. Not because of the reputed cock size, by the way; I've had black guys who weren't any larger than normal. But the cultural standard of African-American man is something I find attractive. It's probably because men of any race or nationality don't tend to look as different, whereas there are definitely different cultural standards for women, even in the US. So I find all hot guys attractive, regardless, because they're hot. Hot gals are only hot to people who find them hot, I guess. I'm over analyzing.

Anyway, Mike's new girlfriend is very submissive, which he enjoys immensely in the bedroom. He says she whimpers like a little girl every time he touches her pussy. And since he's had experience with little girls, he would know, I guess. But she's not very orgasmic at all; he can go for an hour without making her cum. It's not that she doesn't enjoy it, and she does cum sometimes, but he can't make her cum like I cum, or like Sheri does.

So I was snarky and asked him whether he was just home long enough to have someone cum on his cock so he could remember what it was like, in a tone of voice which suggested that we'd be doing him a favor. And he glared at me, and then asked Mom if she was free for half an hour or so. So Dad and I stuck around to watch, because what the hell, we were having breakfast and it was raining and there wasn't much of anything else to do right about then.

Mom cleared off the table and lay back on it and spread her legs, and I enjoyed watching my brother go down on my mom for a few minutes. I was tempted to get up and start sucking his cock while he worked, but I'm a good girl sometimes. So I reached over into Daddy's lap and stroked his cock, which was already rock-hard but I knew wasn't likely to go off in my hand.

Sometimes I just spend hours sitting with Dad while we're both doing something else, with my hand on his cock, just enjoying the feel of it. Usually it's after we've fucked once and he's not interested in twice. Sometimes it's in public, like if we're at the movies or a restaurant or in the car. It's sexual, but it's not incredibly sexual. It's just like putting his arm around me or something like that. Sometimes he does put his arm around me.

Anyway, after a while, Mom was plenty warmed up, so Mike got to his feet, helped her scoot her butt to the edge of the table, and took his cock in hand and pressed it into his mom's cunt. I never get tired of seeing a cock enter a pussy, never. It's possibly my favorite thing to watch, maybe with a tie for first with a cock spearing a tight ass. But I get to see a cock enter a pussy more frequently, and I still love it, so it's probably first. I don't know, I didn't take a survey.

After a few minutes of thrusting, Mike asked Mom to flip over, and she slid her legs off the table and rolled so her butt was hanging off. And then Mike entered her again, and I wished that Mom was into anal, because then I could have seen his cock push into her ass. But I was satisfied with watching them fuck, with Dad's cock pulsing warmly in my hands.

Shit, I've got to go, but I'll try to come back and finish this later, because there's more to tell.

No comments: