Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Robert Burns One, Not the John Steinbeck One

Way to start out the post with a bang.  Right now, everyone is wondering what the Hell the title means.  If you're not wondering, I'm unable to marry you because you might be my clone, but congratulations for knowing my mind a little too well.  If you're normal, "Of Mice and Men" is from a line by Burns which often gets quoted: "The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley."  And in case you don't speak Robert Burns, you're no doubt familiar with the phrase, "the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

As the sun slips slowly into the West and my readership slips slowly into bored dozing, allow me to clarify: I had plans, they weren't well-laid but acceptably so, they went kerflooie.

Last week was not a good week.  For various reasons.  Then the weekend, which had promised some surcease of sorrow (Poe) in the form of being able to spend time with Sveta or Dad or both got fucked into a cocked hat and scrambled and I wound up spending it scrambling around and absolutely dying for a cigarette even though I only wanted one for the nicotine involved.

So today, I had less to do, Sveta had some free time, and plans were laid in to have her over for things which are colloquially described as rumpy pumpy.  It was an opportunity to make up for last week, and for the weekend when I had basically had to blow her off for various things.  Also for other stuff.

It warms my heart that, even though Sveta has seen a gentleman sexually a few times while I've been unavailable, she still misses being with me.  Sveta doesn't have a beau, per se, just a fuck-buddy.  He's a year ahead of her in college, although at a totally different school.  And he has a place where they can go to get busy, so she doesn't have to bring him over to my house and lie.  It's a good return to form for her; she's not interested in him the way she was with James, but they can do similar bed-oriented things.  But she makes him wear a condom, sensibly, so she only gets cream from family, as it should be, at least at the moment.  And he doesn't make her cum like I do.  Just stating the facts.

So I went to bed early yesterday, not as early as I would have liked, but early enough, I hoped, to be able to get up in time to do some things before Sveta came over.  Wrong.  I slept way in.  I was drained.  When I woke up, the house was empty; I'd missed my chance to get to Dad in the morning, missed a chance to get my work done... yeah, it wasn't as shitty as people who had to get up whether they wanted to or not, but it was worse than I wanted.

I gave Sveta a call and told her I was really sorry; did she want to come by for dinner instead?  She was fine with that, so I got in a little work and emailed some people and so forth.  She came over before dinner (and by that I mean before it had even been started) and I was still working on something, hadn't even had a chance to shower.

But it was okay.  I was so sorry for everything that I cried a little, and we kissed and made up for whatever it was, then given a choice between having dinner made on time and taking a shower I chose option three, which involved asking Mom to make dinner on short notice and making it most of the way to the shower before being waylaid by an intense need to give Sveta a toe-curling orgasm by whatever means necessary.  I got a vibe, one of mine that moves around a bit, into her ass and then put every effort I had into tonguing and nibbling her clit until she actually begged for mercy.  I got really worried at that, wondered if I was doing something wrong like the insecure idiot I am, and she said no, it was great, but could I back it up just a little bit?

We did eventually wind up in the shower.  Mostly it was just kissing and holding each other as we lay there in the tub with the warm water cascading down on us.  I could feel some of the stress draining away, at least for the moment (although it wasn't really gone, just postponed slightly).

And then Dad poked his head through the door and said, "Hey kids, dinner's ready."

"Help us dry off?"

And he came in, and he was naked and his cock was bobbing at full staff, and he said, "I've had such a day," which was when we jumped him and pulled him into the water with us.

It wasn't long before Sveta was easing her wet cunt down over his upthrust cock and rocking, her ass making little splashes in the water.  I didn't want to drown Dad so I let him finger me while I kissed Sveta, then bent over and spent some time first suckling at her nipples and her gorgeous breasts and kissing her belly button rather a long time, then switching around and kissing and licking my way down her back to her butt, which I kissed and nibbled ruthlessly.  The taste of her wet backside... divine.

There was a lot of sloshing of water going on until eventually we turned off the water and Dad flipped Sveta around and started pressing into her honey pot from behind while I sat on the ledge of the tub and let her kiss my pussy every so often.  She wasn't really able to do more than that, but my fingers helped.

Dad finally pressed in and pumped her full of what she wanted, then withdrew and let me clean up somewhat, then we dried off a little and traipsed down to dinner, where Mom was sitting there with a raised eyebrow looking at the clock.  Dad looked too and then yelled, "Damn it, I'm late," and raced back upstairs to get into some clothes.  He had a meeting in ten minutes, which he just made it to.  We're such naughty girls, we are.

Mom and Sveta and I actually had a nice long talk about things in general, random stuff mostly, although she did want to hear about Sveta's new boy and how he was treating her.  Then we watched something, but the poor dear was falling asleep on my shoulder, so I took her to bed and snuggled in for a while, but although I had really wanted to be able to fall asleep with her, no chance of that; it was too early and I had been asleep too late.

But still, even if the plans went awry, it wasn't exactly bad how things turned out.  I'm feeling a bit better now, although being at the computer reminds me of all the things I have to do that I didn't get to this morning.  So I'm off to try to work on them.  I really wish Sveta were still awake, or Dad, or Mike, or somebody, because while I don't begrudge her the loving, it meant that there was less of it for me and I could really use some good hard cock right about now.

4 comments:

inherservice said...

Life may have thrown you some curve balls, but when you finally you got to bat it sounds like they went right over the wall...

May things settle down for you soon so you may enjoy them even more!

Anonymous said...

remarkable..

you girl got mad skillz

Advizor54 said...

It's a tough balancing act to have everyone get enough of what everyone wants. Sveta seemed to e the center of attention when you also needed the love and passion of the other two. While "keeping score" is rarely a positive thing, it would be nice if they realized the imbalance in the shower and made the effort to give you your time at the middle of the scrum, as they say.

And, as the son of a Steinbeck and Burn fan (sounds like a 1940's comedy duo) who got addicted to Poe in high school, all the quotes brought a smile to my lips.

Naughty Lexi said...

I may be making it seem like Sveta and Dad got all the fun, and that's not true. Part of it is that Sveta deserves to get more fun than I do because I have Dad all the time and she doesn't. Also, I was trying to make up for the past week. I know it might seem like I'm complaining of an imbalance, I'm not. Sometimes things just don't work out, and I am a greedy cunt when it comes to orgasms and sex. I'm okay with putting my pleasure second when it comes to Sveta.