Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lack of Moral Hygiene

The title is one of my favorite ways of describing deviancy.  But it's mostly a play on words.

See, as November taught me, some things must be sacrificed on the altar of the Time God (I call Him Timeolus, and He is a cruel and capricious god who delights in making moments fly by when they should drag and drag when they should fly).  One of those things, I'm sad to say, was hygiene of a more physical nature.  Not that I got stinky; I showered frequently.  But I'm afraid that I let the bush grow a bit because I just couldn't be arsed to shave.  I was going to shave for Sveta's arrival, but she told me to leave it, so I did.  I told her it would probably be the last time she'd ever see my bush, so she should make the most of it.  She was intrigued, since she's never (as far as I know, anyway) been with a woman who didn't shave.

I'm not against pubic hair in its place.  Mine just happens to be more trouble than it's worth most times, plus I confess a distinct preference for shaved in my women, so I follow suit.  But I thought, what the Hell, let Sveta have a new experience.  I confess that, in a free moment prior to her arrival, I pruned the hedge a bit while I was shaving my legs in the bath.  But it was so much easier not to have to shave all the time; my showers were much quicker without, so it actually led to me being cleaner than I otherwise might have been.

Still, as soon as I get a chance, I'm going back to being bald because while I like the fiery quality, I don't like the quantity and the maintenance.  Better to just bush-hog the whole thing and be done with it.  I really wish there were an easier solution than shaving, but it's the easiest I've found.  Maybe I'm missing out on miracle new treatments.

However, the reason I wrote all this rigmarole is because I got a picture of the neatly-trimmed lawn, and I wanted to prove to everyone that I'm a natural redhead.  This is definitely not au naturel though; if I leave it without maintenance, it's like an explosion of hair, plus it's not grown in completely (and I imagine that shaving it off all the time probably has thinned it out somewhat).  Heavily pruned and landing-stripped because I didn't want Sveta getting hairs caught in her teeth.  Still, although I don't participate in HNT, I suppose I'll make this post on a Thursday so I can be Half-Nekkid in good company.

Behold!

Lexi Pubes!

Yeah, they're cute, I know. I remember being young enough to think that having pubes was cool as Hell.  Now, they're just a nuisance.  Pulling out my Venus and making short work of them as soon as I have the time to take a long enough bath.  By the time this gets posted, chances are good they'll already be but a memory, waiting to spring upon me again the next time I get too lazy to shave.

9 comments:

Max said...

Wow! That might be the reddest bush I've ever seen. No doubt you're a natural red-head. Very sexy, and thanks for posting.

Cheers,
Max

Nolens Volens said...

Tasty. HHNT!

Over&Out said...

It's your body and you should, of course, feel free to do what you want with it.

Having said that...I must add that that's a gorgeous bush.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Max: in fairness, I've color-corrected slightly, so maybe to the naked eye it's not the reddest bush ever. But it's pretty doggone red. When it gets thicker, it stops looking so reddish-blonde and becomes coppery.

@Nolens Volens: It's all fun and games until someone gets a hair caught between their teeth ;)

@Oversexed Librarian: Thanks. I'm okay with the look (although if it grows in completely and I don't trim it at all, it's pretty extreme) but the maintenance is just more than I want to deal with. Ideally, as I've probably said before, I'd have a little dial like on the back of Haircut Barbie, so I could dial in exactly how much pubes I wanted for a given occasion.

My gorgeous bush thanks you all.

Jim said...

Awww... I love that cute little bush! But, I would imagine it's already gone... like a mirage in the dessert. :)

If you didn't shave it yet, maybe you and Sveta can have some fun shaving it together when she "cums" back (pun intended). ;)

Lusting Lola! said...

That's one fiery bush! I'm a natural redhead, too, but nothing like that. Gorgeous, actually. Would that be awesome to have dial like Haircut Barbie?!

Naughty Lexi said...

@Jim: Poof. I had a moment and I couldn't stand it no more, as Popeye would have said had he had a desire to shave his pubes.

If I'd had the time when Sveta was here last, we would have shaved together. But I never had the time, and I got fed up with it before she got back. Ah well. Who knows; one day, it may make a return appearance. Don't hold your breath on that.

@Lola: You figure out a way to install that dial and I expect you to let me know soonest, because I would love to have one ;)

Advizor54 said...

Shaved, smooth, waxed or lasered, it's all beautiful. Now that is easy for a guy to say since we are really low maintenance. A sharp pair of scissors and some careful trimming once a month is about all we need, but we appreciate the artistry you put in to it.

Red said...

That was like an early Christmas treat to see your hidden garden in all it's fiery beauty.

Thanks for sharing Lexi and Merry Christmas!

Red

xxxx