Friday, December 24, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday - Christmas

Playboy Christmas Cover

Dear Santa,

Please send my sister some underwear for Christmas. I came downstairs early last Christmas to see if I could see you coming down the chimney, and she was there, and I thought she was unwrapping a present but it turned out she was unwrapping herself. She took off all her clothes and lay back under the tree and started rubbing between her legs and on her boobies and saying all kinds of things about how she wanted you to deck her halls, and I figure it's because she wanted Santa to bring her some underwear to cover up those places with. Maybe that's how she gets the best gifts every year.

If you bring me the pony I asked for, I promise I'll go down this Christmas and rub myself like she was doing without any clothes on. I don't know what some of the words meant, but I'll say them all too. Please don't put me on the naughty list for sneaking a peek at my sister.

Love,

Virginia


'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, except for my spouse.

She was decked all in red from her head to her toes

But beneath her red robes was as pink as a rose.

A stocking was hung from my out-thrusting shaft

Which she saw as it wiggled as at it she laughed.

"Mama in her 'robe' and Papa in his 'cap'

Aren't tucked in our beds for a long winter's nap.

Do you think Mr. Claus will surprise us," she said,

"If he comes down the chimney while I'm giving you head?"

"Don't you worry," I said as I thrust down her throat.

"He'll most likely enjoy it, the randy old goat."

The moon on the breast of my wife on her back

Gave a luster of midday (when we were also in the sack),

When what to my wondering eyes should appear

But her grin as I eased in, from ear to ear,

And she said, as my cock slipped slowly out of sight

"Merry Christmas to all, and no sleeping tonight!"


I've struggled with writing a sexy parody of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas before. Maybe the picture inspired me. It's not my best work; I wish I'd put a bit more effort into incorporating more of the stock phrases at least. Or added it to the plot of the original, where Santa actually shows up. But I'm glad I did it for Flash Fiction Friday because that way I was excused from having to do a line-by-line parody because of the length restrictions. And yes, I know, I didn't use the phrase in it. If you want, you can view it as an addendum and not the entry.

Which brings us to the first entry. I actually thought of this first as a letter to Penthouse (because it's a Playboy cover and all) but then the idea came to me a bit differently. Very little editing occurred. Maybe it's just a bit of fluff, or maybe I'm horribly corrupting the holiday, but it's Christmas Eve; you can't do anything to me.

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white. And you know what that means, don't you?

Here's the list I have so far for Flash Fiction Friday this week. I may be updating it as I find out more people; if you're a participant, let me know and I'll change the list. Hell, I'll change the list on Saturday or Sunday too if you let me know; I'm not proud or particularly punctual myself. David (on the list below) is compiling, so let him know too. In fact, I got this list from him, so thank him for it; I'm just repeating it.

Now I know more people are doing this. I just know it. But I can't read minds. Neither can David. We're nice people; let us know if you're Flash Fictionalizing this week.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! They're both excellent submissions but if I think the letter is my favorite. ;-)

Happy Holidays!

Naughty Lexi said...

@TemptingSweets: Ah, the dangers of a lack of sex education ;) It seemed like an interesting concept, and I'm glad it worked out. Me, I want Santa to do more than just watch me ;)

David said...

So now Virginia knows how to be Santa's good girl. And I really like the parody, well done.

Scintillectual said...

Both wonderful, but I do love the letter...so very naughty. :) I will have to catch up on your previous FFF posts since this is my first ever (losing my virginity on Christmas Eve, dont'cha know?). Lovely job, my dear.

~Scin.

Over&Out said...

I agree with TemptingSweets99...two excellent submissions.

Anonymous said...

Lexi, I really miss reading you...and I miss Flash Fiction Friday. It seems my life has gotten the best of me and pulled me away from my creative sexual side...I will ATTEMPT to...fuck that...I WILL complete an entry on this by Saturday night. I will say that this is a hard one (no pun) because I dislike Christmas and am not at all inspired...maybe a little pot will change that.

Naughty Lexi said...

@David: Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he really wants to see you masturbate ;) I'm terrible.

@Scintillectual: Losing your virginity on Christmas Eve is the story I should have written; that's sexier than anything I came up with. I know what you mean, of course, but still, for that comment alone, I declare your FFF cherry well and truly popped.

@Oversexed Librarian: Thanks hun ;)

@Kenny: Let me know when/if you write one, and I'll check it out and add it to my list of goodies. Sorry you dislike Christmas; I choose to see it as an excuse, not as a reason.

Lusting Lola! said...

As usual, job well done! The letter to Santa was fricken hilarious, and the parody? Way. too. funny.

Merry Christmas!!

Naughty Lexi said...

@Lola: You're just too easy to please, you know that ;)

The Panserbjørne said...

I damn near spit hot chocolate on my screen when I read these. Delightful as always, but particularly holiday-themed delightful. That's always more fun. So glad you chose to join in on these.

-- PB

Naughty Lexi said...

@PB: I hope the spitting was out of amusement and not out of outrage ;)