Tuesday, January 17, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the archives:

1. You walk into a party full of friends. One of them suddenly and quickly strips down naked. Which area of your naked friend’s body do you check out first?

Depends on the gender.  Also, why does it have to be a friend?  I'd ogle strangers in this situation.

With a guy, I'm checking out the torso and then the cock, or possibly the cock first.  Sorry, one-track mind.

With the ladies, it's a bit different, but I'm probably looking at boobs.  I mean, that's the first place I'd wind up looking, not necessarily the most important place.  Looking at a random woman, I think I see boobs first.  I'm not a "breast man" but they draw the eye.  Unless they were facing away, in which case I'm looking at ass.  Again, not the most important part necessarily, but the part I'd probably look at first.

This is all presupposing the fact that I don't need to check out the face.  If it were a stranger, that might actually be the first thing I look at.  With a friend, I wouldn't look there first.

2. Have you ever masturbated in bed when a platonic friend or relative was sleeping in the same room or bed?

Yes.  I'm not even going to count times when I did this with family or with a friend I later wound up more than platonic with.  I've masturbated all over the place.  I can be subtle.

3. When was the first time you had a nocturnal orgasm aka a wet dream?

I know women can have them, but I never have.  I've woken up to sex, but never had an orgasm in my sleep, at least not that I know about.  And if I'm having orgasms in my sleep and not remembering them, what a waste of an orgasm.

4. Have you ever been caught naked by someone?

All the damn time.  I'm still shy about it, shockingly.

5. Think of your dearest friend, do you think they are sexy? Why or why not?

Again with the "friends can't be sexual" thing.  My dearest friend is Sveta, and she's as sexy as sex wrapped in sex with a bit of sex on top, served with a side of sex and a sex on the sex with a sex chaser.  And after that I don't know who "my dearest friend" with whom I've never had sex is.  I have them, but I don't rank them.  I don't find them all attractive.  That's on me, not on them.  Some of them are very sexy, and I would have sex with them if given the chance, but for various reasons they're unavailable.

I find people sexy for all sorts of reasons.  It's not just looks.  That's the shallow part.  But if I get to know someone, I can find them sexy even if I wouldn't be attracted to a picture of them.  Or maybe I find some aspect of them sexy from a shallow standpoint.  Sexy is as sexy does, and it's what you make of it.

6. If you had no choice, how many days do you think you could abstain from sex including masturbation?

Before my recent medical issues I would have said maybe a week, tops, and I would be jonesing bad.  Now I know I can go for longer than that, although I don't do it intentionally.  I've hit low places in my life where I wasn't having sex, but I was still rubbing those Os out like a motherfucker.  Now that I have trouble with orgasms, I find that I want sex more than I want masturbation, so even if I know I can go without for longer than I think, I don't want to.  If anything, I don't have masturbation as a release as much so it makes it harder to go without sex.

The question: "How long can you go without sex, not including masturbation?" is a more interesting one for me (I know for many people it's the opposite).  I can go without masturbation if I'm getting sex regularly, but I don't.  But masturbation is just a release.  It's not sex.  I can't go without sex for that long.  I like orgasms and I need them, but sex is more than orgasms.

Bonus: What gets you wet faster, phone sex or sexting?

Phone sex.  I don't really like either as much, but I'm long-form and I can't do that by sexting.  Plus if I'm on the phone I don't have to think about it as much, plus my hands are free.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

I have a phone.....

I like the distinctions you make between "noticeable" and 'important" body parts, and the challenge to the friends can't be sexy divide. I'm friends with some very sexy people and I let them know it.