Monday, March 10, 2008

A Brief Update

Since I know you all are just so interested in this. Okay, I know you're not, but I'm going to update you anyway. And then I'm going to try to avoid personal drama for the rest of the day.

Apparently after James got off the phone with me, he and Sveta fucked twice. He wore a condom both times. So maybe we're over that difficult patch. He said she was really raring to go, and when I asked her if it was okay to tell James about what we'd done earlier, she said she had already told him. I'm not in the habit of keeping secrets, so it's great that I don't have to keep that one. He said he wished he could have been there. I told him that maybe he'd get a chance.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not it would be fair to keep James out the first time, because I think Sveta might need some alone time with me. But we'll see. They both said they were happy now, so I guess that's the most important thing.

And the more I think about it, the more I wish I could get Sveta on the pill, because the STD thing is much easier to take care of. And you can get STDs from oral sex too. It's really the pregnancy thing. And the worst part is that I really would love her to get pregnant in that sick, fetish-y part of my mind. Pregnant teens. Damn. But fortunately I'm capable of controlling my impulses... to a certain, healthy extent.

1 comment:

4erimard said...

Not interested? Totally engrossed!
Don't see too many comments here, but I'm sure there are lots of lurkers just like me, getting so much personal pleasure reading about your adventures.

Good idea to try and get her on the pill. I thought it was so easy these days, but I don't know how to go about it. Typical male!

Keep us posted...