Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mike's Inside Me Right Now

So Mike showed up this afternoon for Spring Break. Yay!

And we're actually posting this while I'm sitting on his cock. It's not as easy to do as you might think; I have a hard time typing and we can't both fit under the desk so I've got to hold the keyboard on my lap which is tough. But we thought we'd do it for a laugh.

Ooh, he just was naughty and switched from my pussy to my ass without warning me. It's different from blogging with a dildo or a vibe in you. God I missed him so much. He's going to stay tonight, go with us to Aunt Jenny's tomorrow, and then he's off somewhere else. Maybe I can talk him into staying another couple of days.

He just told me he couldn't stay longer. Then he started distracting me with a hand on my breasts and one between my legs. We're going to have to stop posting because I can't concentrate on typing and getting fucked by my little brother. That's so sexy to type that with him in my ass. I wish I had a webcam so we could show off for you.

Okay, really have to go now. Should be sleeping but we're not. Mike says hi.

No comments: