Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

I should have posted this yesterday, but I'm posting it today because I need to occupy my mind a little.

My family aren't religious, and contrary to what you might think, the red hair isn't from Ireland. It might be random, or it might be from cross-breeding, or it might be one of the other ethnicities, but we're not Irish. So we don't make a big deal about St. Patrick's Day, never have. My dad didn't take of work yesterday and go drinking or anything like that, and we did have corned beef and cabbage, but that's mostly because we like corned beef and cabbage and we use the day as an excuse. I didn't even wear any green besides my panties. You know, kiss me I'm Irish, and all that good crap.

Mom was feeling frisky yesterday though; she brought out a green dildo and actually let me fool around with it in her pussy. I say dildo, but it's really more of a vibe. I made my mommy cum. It really made me wish I could do more than just play around with a vibe. I know, some people would call that lesbian sex, but for me and Mom, it was just masturbation with friends.

She really was wound up because she grabbed Dad right as he came in the door, gave him a big kiss, and told him that she needed him right away and dinner would wait. He gave me this big old smile and kissed her again, and I was afraid I'd miss out and they'd go upstairs. But he said he had to change first, and she should assume the position and wait for him. When he came back down, naked, she was on her hands and knees looking back at him. I love watching my parents make love; it's so sexy and cute.

Once Dad had plowed Mom for ten minutes and she came at least once, probably more, she moved away from him and told him she had to check dinner. So I hopped down off the couch and took her place. Licking Mom's juices off of a cock is the closest I've come to actually licking her pussy, so I cleaned up Dad and then bent over and let him pull the panties out of the way and fuck me good and proper. When Mom announced that dinner was done, we were still fucking, and Dad told her it would keep another few minutes. She came and kissed him while he was still railing me, and put her hand on the small of my back and stroked me a little. I was cumming pretty hard when Dad finally gave me what I wanted. Well, one of the things I wanted.

In college it was a little different, because St. Patrick's Day was a big day to party. So I have some more interesting memories of the day from college. I once dyed my pubes green and spent the day flashing people in a green dress with no panties on. And I'm not a beer drinker, so I usually stuck to whiskey. I think I might have done my first pussy shot at a St. Patrick's Day party. Actually, it wasn't a shot, it was a lot. I let two guys hold me upside down and another poured whiskey into my cunt until I was sloshing with it. Then the lucky one put his mouth over my cunt and they tipped me up again and he drank as much as he could. By the third or fourth time I was pretty hammered too, from the alcohol in my cunt and the other booze I'd had. I nearly puked from vertigo, and they just kept wanting to do more.

After I finally got them to put me down, I really just wanted to crawl away and die somewhere for a little while, but they were pretty fucked up and horny as hell. Fortunately I wasn't the only gal there, or I would have been gangraped by a bunch of guys. But one guy did come and sit next to me and start feeling me up and trying to make out with me, and eventually the vertigo wore off and I responded. I have no idea who he was, maybe not even a student at college. It's all sort of a blur, which is why you shouldn't drink too much, kids. I remember getting very involved with him and going somewhere a little more private (although I can't remember why, since it wasn't like we needed privacy; there was a couple next to us on the couch fucking when we left). And then he fucked him hard, but I never came because I was all numb in my cunt. It was bizarre, like my cunt had fallen asleep. He definitely came inside me, but I didn't feel it at all. And then he left me lying there with my skirt up around my waist and my breasts hanging out and went back to the party.

I passed out for a bit and then woke up to discover someone else fucking me. I must have been a little alarmed, because he stopped for a minute and looked at me a little guiltily. But I smiled at him and slurred something about not stopping now, and he grinned drunkenly and went back to fucking me. At a certain point he flipped me over and fucked me some more, and a little feeling was coming back to my nethers because I felt some tingling every time he thrust. But he could have been fucking me with a baseball bat and I wouldn't have felt much.

Once he pulled out (I guess he came, probably inside me, but I don't really know) I managed to get to my feet and stagger back to my room. Only after I got there did I realize that my tits had been hanging out the whole walk back, in public. It made me giggle, that was all.

That was freshman year, and after that I was a little more careful about partying. I didn't catch anything from that evening, but I probably should have, by rights. That's not to say that I never did anything stupid again. But I toned it down a little.

Anyway, that's St. Patrick's Day from me. I wish I had some pictures of my green-furred pussy, but I don't. Sorry.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

We'll have to plan a St. Patty's Day party for next year. :-)