Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Still Here

The images below have been removed because of Blogger's new no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

Sorry for not posting in so long. I've just been a little run down and depressed. I didn't get to spend anywhere near enough time with Mike when he was here, and I'm still hunting for a job and not getting one, and to top it all off I've been sick.

I know, I shouldn't bitch. But since I got sick when we went to see Aunt Jenny and that meant that I didn't get to have any fun at all, I'm just a little pissed off. I didn't even get to make love with Mike one more time before he left. I spent most of the day in the bathroom. Not pleasant.

Then, to top it all off, this week was Spring Break for Sveta and James, and I haven't seen either one of them all week because I've been out of it. I haven't seen either of them in weeks now. I talked to them on the phone, but I haven't seen them. So I haven't been able to further explore Sveta's inhibitions (and by explore, I of course mean break down and fuck her) and I haven't been able to give James any butt love. Especially not that last thing; nothing has gone into my ass all week. Unpleasant.

Kate wants to see me again too, and I don't know when that's going to happen. I think James and Sveta first, maybe this weekend if we can. But I'm just missing Mike so much. Even Dad has commented on it. He's not jealous, just worried. I think he wishes he could make up for it. But he just can't. I miss Mike. Hell, I miss Sheri and Mari too. I want us to all be together as a family again. Not even for the sex, just because I miss them, being around them, and let's not forget the sex.

So yeah, I just haven't really been in the mood to tell dirty stories, and nothing particularly naughty has happened to me in the past week to talk about. Sorry guys. I've just been sitting around listening to sad music and trying to find jobs that don't suck. Anyone know of any?

To make it up to you, I'll show you a picture my roomie took of me in college. It doesn't involve anyone I miss (well, actually, sometimes I miss my roomie a lot, but it's not the same thing) so hopefully it will take my mind off of things. Probably not, but you might enjoy it anyway.


It's dark because it was, but hopefully you can see that I'm happy. This guy was in a math class of mine. Not much of a math student, but we had fun joking around. He asked me out on a date a couple of times, and since I wasn't really interested in dating at that point (just got out of a relationship) I put him off, not really denying, just telling him not right now. I'm sure we've all done that at one point or another, let someone dangle a little because you can. Okay, maybe not everyone, but I have. I tried not to be cruel. Anyway, when my roommate brought him home one night, we were both a little surprised. Well, we were all three a little surprised, actually.

I was going to leave, but my roomie told me to stay, and just started explaining the whole thing to this guy. About how I wasn't really interested in a relationship, but how I thought he was cute. I don't know what he was thinking. She was always blunt like that. Finally she said she would leave and let us talk, and I told her to stay put, and said that I still wasn't interested in dating him at that point, but it wouldn't be fair for her to bring him home and then for nothing to happen. I mean, they obviously weren't "dating," he was just seeing her for a fuck. I told him that it was fine to see both of us for a fuck. And fuck we did. He wasn't nerdy, but I think it was probably the first time he'd had a threesome. But he didn't bat an eye. And when she pulled out a camera, he didn't even seem to care.
I had a lot of fun with my roomie, and damnit, now I miss her too. I should give her a call and see how she is; it's been a month or so since I spoke to her last.

But to finish the story, after that, she and he and I had a few more fun times, either separately or together. Then he wanted to get more serious, and she wasn't that kind of gal, and I still wasn't really interested, and he found out that we were seeing other guys too, so he pitched a fit and we never really spoke again. Fortunately I only had to deal with a few more weeks of sitting next to him. I'm pretty sure he failed the class, possibly because he was spending too much time obsessing over me. I didn't fail, so I don't know what his problem was. And we managed to avoid one another from then on.

Okay, that didn't work out like I planned, but the picture stays up. Hopefully I'll feel better after a weekend of fun. I'd say it's kinda unlikely, but who knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still posting just tiny little pics :(
How about some nice closeups?

Naughty Lexi said...

They've gotten larger. I'm posting small pics because there's less likelyhood of people being able to identify them, if I have to be brutally frank. I'd prefer not to wind up in trouble. And what do you want to see in closeup? Ask and perhaps ye shall receive.

Anonymous said...

Well any of your good parts :P
But if you are paranoid you could just email me and there is enough of you on here, in writing and photos, that most could be pieced together.