Friday, March 7, 2008

Now For the Ladies

So having taken care of James for the moment, let's turn our attention to the ladies. First Sveta.

After James was over getting his reward for being principled, I called Sveta up and just kept beating away at it. I told her that unless she was on the pill and they both got tested regularly, I didn't think it was a good idea for them to start fucking without any other protection. She wanted to know why I got to do it then. So I told her that I was on the pill and got regular tests, which is true. She said it wasn't fair. I agreed that it probably wasn't. She said she really wanted to feel him cum inside her, that all her girlfriends had done it. I told her they were probably lying, and anyway, it's not usually all that exciting (okay, so I lied a little).

We just kept going back and forth, with me telling her what her mother should probably be telling her, and her complaining that I get to have all of James and she's jealous. I told her that if she would promise to be safe, I would promise to make James wear a condom in future with me too. She said it still wasn't fair, that I'd still had him without.

Eventually it came down to the fact that she can't get the pill without her parents knowing she's having sex, and they probably wouldn't approve of that, no matter who it was. And there's no way around that, and it's ridiculous. There's a big problem with teenage pregnancy in this country, and people can't really protect themselves. If parents really wanted their kids to be protected, they'd teach them about sex in the safety of their own home, and make sure they were safe outside the home too. But I'm probably alone (or nearly alone) in thinking that.

Anyway, I finally told her that I understood her feelings (and I do, really) but that I still had to be a bitch and keep her from doing something stupid. And I sort of slipped in that I would be willing to help her through the lonely nights of not being able to have all of James if she wanted. She didn't really react to that, but I'm going to keep planting seeds. I told her that I would be happy to loan her a toy or show her how to use a shower attachment to make herself feel like she's being cummed in. She said she might come over some time and try that. I know, I'm shameless. All I want to do is get this sweet young thing into my own bed.

But anyway, she's still thinking about it. She and James are having a little tiff, and that's natural. I hope he holds out and it turns out for the best.

Then on Monday, Kate called and asked me if I wanted to come over. Her kids were at school and her husband at work and she was bored, she said, and needed some company. I told her I would but we had to talk. She didn't seem put off by that, so I headed over.

When I got there I told her that I wasn't interested in breaking up her family, and if that was going to happen, I couldn't do that. I've never met her husband but I still feel guilty going behind people's backs. She said it wasn't a problem. I'm not sure how much I believe her, but she was wearing the hottest little sun dress imaginable, all white and red, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. It was hard to resist that.

She offered to smoke again, and I told her I thought it would be better for both of us if we tried it sober for once. I mean, we'd never made love sober, so who knows, maybe we'd be terrible for each other. Really, I didn't think either of us smoking was a good idea. I did have a drink though, so I guess we still weren't totally sober. Hell, she might have been juiced to the gills by the time I made it over.

She took me back to the bedroom and since I was finally able, I took control. I know it's strange that I'm half her age probably and I was the dominant one, but she doesn't have much experience. I laid her back on the bed and reached up under her dress and just had a fine time stroking her very taut legs. She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her anywhere. When I got her dress up far enough I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties either, and her pubis looked freshly shaved. She said she did it for me, and if I hadn't been so hot and bothered by that point I would have worried about her marriage, because she really shouldn't be doing stuff like that just for me. But I didn't worry too much.

She tasted like marijuana smoke, actually. I couldn't smell it on her at all, but her pussy tasted like it a little. Once I had her totally naked I just took a little while kissing her entire body, all over. I wanted to take my time this time, because there's no use in rushing, especially with another woman. With guys, they have a limited amount of time to spend, but with most women, they want the attention, and I'm usually happy to give as well as receive it.

I worked my way back down to her pubis and covered every inch of it with my tongue. She had a little razor burn from shaving so I tried to be gentle with that, but I did spend some time kissing all around her slit. She has a very pretty clit, pinkish tan, large enough to notice but not like a mini penis or anything. And she enjoys contact; it's not shy at all. But she gasped that she wanted me to finger her ass again like last time, so I turned to that for a moment, lubed up my fingers as best I could and slid one up her butt.

She had to have been more sober than she was last time, because she felt it. She was writhing and moaning and making a ruckus and I had to stop and pull back a few times, but I finally got my finger into her anus completely, and I let her settle in with it inside while I move back to licking her pussy lips and flicking over the bud of her clit. She's very responsive; her husband must really love fucking her, and if he doesn't, he should. She started cumming pretty quickly and her ass opened up a little so I stroked it inside softly and sucked her clit while she came. She made a fair amount of noise and was very wet, although no gushing. Right as she felt like she was coming down, I curled my finger in her asshole and nipped her clit with my teeth, and she started all over again.

By the end I had a finger in her ass curling up, two fingers pinching her clit, and another finger pressing on her cervix. Her cunt is just too shallow to believe. And she was loving it. I wonder what size cock her husband has; if it's too large, he must not be able to get all the way in her with her cunt so shallow.

She had to get a drink afterward, so I just sat on the bed and waited for her to come back. I was still completely clothed. When she came back she had a glass for me, and we sat and drank for a few minutes and just recuperated. Then she said she wanted to do the same to me, so I stripped and lay back on the bed, and she got between my legs immediately. I must confess, I wish she'd spent more time on foreplay, but once she started licking my cunt I realized just how pent up I was. I had to give her some pointers, because she's still too rough, but when she put her middle finger up my asshole I lost it and came, short and hard. She doesn't know how to get me to a sustain, but the Os I have with her are good, just too short.

Once I was through, she was still licking and sucking, and I told her she should put another finger in my ass. I think she was scared she'd hurt me (silly gal) but she got another one in so easily. Then I told her to curl them up, and get a finger in my cunt and press down into them, and managed to get another O going before she was too rough with my poor clit and dropped me out of it. She was reaching deep, and sober I wasn't ready for anything like that, so I told her to be gentle. We had just worked up to another soft, tender O when the front door opened.

Needless to say, I about jumped out of my skin. I was convinced I was about to be caught by her husband. She just shushed me, ran to put on a robe, and went out to greet whoever it was. The conversation was muffled, so I couldn't tell what was going on. I panicked into my clothes more quickly than I think was decent, probably had things hanging out here and there. And I didn't get my bra back on, so I had to stuff it into a pocket. I was really worried that it was her husband.

But then the door opened and she was standing there with her sons. She introduced me (I guess it was a really good thing I decided to get dressed) like we had just been hanging out. They didn't seem phased at all, but I wouldn't wonder if the older one at least had some inkling that something wasn't quite right. But they said hello to me, and then she ushered both of them out.

Well I was sitting there feeling trapped, and finally she came back and told me that the kids were in their rooms doing homework. When she started to slip out of the robe and come back to bed with me I balked, I'll admit. I said I should probably go, and she looked a little disappointed but showed me out.

I don't know what to make of it. I really don't. And she's been writing me these incredibly sexy emails telling me I have to come back, that she wants to practice some more. She didn't even check to see if I was dressed before she brought the kids in. I really don't know what's going on. But I do know that both she and Sveta are in my sights, and I'm really itching for one or the other of them. I wish I could have both at once, maybe with a few guys too. It's been too long since I had a proper orgy.

No comments: