Wednesday, March 12, 2008

School Days

All the kids in the family went to the same schools, albeit far enough apart in grade that we usually saw very little of one another. My oldest sister Mari was almost never in the same school I was; she'd be on to the higher level by the time I got there. By the time I was ready for school shenanigans, Mari was pretty much out of the picture for me, school-wise. I think that's probably why she's always been the independent one, because she was off on her own first. Anyway...

Sheri and I were fairly close in grade because, well, Sheri got held back, so at a certain point she was only one grade ahead of me, and I'll be honest, I almost expected her to get held back again and wind up in my class. She's not dumb at all, just doesn't really care for school. I mean, I didn't either, but I behaved. She was not a good kid in school. In all ways. When she was 12 they caught her with an older boy half-naked in the boys restroom. They didn't know what to do really, they'd never had a problem like that before. They sent her home, and my parents were a little scared, I think.

So we all got a talk about being discreet. In any other family I'm sure there would have been yelling and Sheri would have been sent to a nunnery or something, but my parents just told us that it was important that we learn what was appropriate. Not what should or shouldn't be done, but what was safe to do when. The fact that Dad started the conversation with, "Well I guess Sheri's not getting enough from safe places," and then pulled his pants down and let Sheri suck him off while they were talking to us was just the way the family operates. We fuck recreationally, all the time, during family meetings and meals and just whenever we feel like it. I think my parents should have been a little more worried about Sheri, but that's because I'm more cautious. Sheri could have blown the whole thing wide open and then my parents would be in jail and the kids would probably have been sent to orphanages or something.

After that, Sheri was more careful, but I have it from her lips that she wasn't really any more discreet. I watched her fuck a boy in my class once behind a tree on the playground. Nobody caught them. And I know she fucked a fair number of other guys at the school. One of my first (not the first, but shortly thereafter) guys from school had been with her first, she told me when I told her about him. But she never got caught again, at least not that anyone found out about.

Hell, in high school she fucked two teachers. One was this hot new foreign language teacher who was basically only to teach a couple of classes a day. She wasn't in his class. I was, and I never had him. But she did. If I was in competition with my sister for sex, I'd lose, so I don't try. The other teacher was old and fat and pompous as hell. I would have figured he was totally immune to the allures of the flesh, but when she coyly offered to give him head if he would just change her grade a little, he took one look around and then hid her under his desk. She said he smelled awful, but she needed that A.

He was nervous after that, but she said she'd do even more next time if he made sure her grade didn't slip too much. So when the next test came around, the day before she came in after class to "ask for notes," and when he didn't immediately tell her to leave she just started losing clothing. He went beet red and got her away from the windows before she could get naked, and once the blinds had been pulled and doors locked, he told her that he'd make sure her grades were excellent for the rest of the year if she'd just let him fuck her. I believe his exact words were, "if you'll let me in that pretty pink hole down there," but she wasn't expecting anything else, so she asked him how he wanted it. He made her ride his flabby ass on the floor, then hop off and suck him dry. She came out smelling like him, which is what prompted me to ask her about it and get the story from her.

Anyway, teacher sex is all well and good (I wouldn't know, since I've never done it really) but what I really wanted to talk about was the biggest risk in school: fucking my siblings. I mean, getting caught with your pants down is one thing, but if you're getting railed by your brother, that's bound to make some big waves. Actually, Sheri and I probably fooled around more at school, but that's because it's easier to hide. We would sometimes sit together at lunch and pretend to be reading and under the table our two little hands would be snaking up each other's skirts and fingering hard. We had competitions to see who could get the other to look up from her book first. I don't think anyone ever noticed, and if they did they kept quiet, but if you had looked hard, you would have seen us both squirming and flushing. The seats in the cafeteria probably all have our juices on them.

But once my brother was finally a man and he and I were fooling around all the time, we did some pretty risky stuff at school. He's a few years behind me so we were never together by grade, and we didn't ever have classes together, but for a few years here and there our schedules and grades aligned so we would eat lunch together sometimes, or be at recess at the same time, or be on break, or what have you.

The naughtiest thing I think we ever did was when we were both still pretty young, not in high school yet certainly, and we would go to the playground and sit on the swings. Many times I would sit in his lap on the swing and we'd swing and I'd feel his cock get hard in his pants. But we never did anything about it. But one day I guess he'd had a hard day, because his cock was rock hard before I even sat down, and he told me to hike up my skirt a little and he unzipped his pants. No one was looking, which is good because if they had they would have seen everything. Once I sat on him and his cock worked its way up into my butt (this was back when we were doing practically nothing but anal, as opposed to now when we just do a lot of anal) and got the skirt more or less in place, we looked pretty normal, although his arm did go around my chest once or twice and he nuzzled my neck more than most people expect a brother to do to his sister. The swinging combined with the anal was terrific, and I managed a small O just by grinding a little before he started to cum just as the bell rang to call us in. There we were, sort of trapped until he finished emptying his balls into me, and it felt like forever before he muttered that he was done. It was probably just a few seconds. I stood up slowly to try not to make a mess, and he deftly slipped himself back into his pants. I had to clench my ass a little to keep from leaking until I could get to the bathroom, and I bet there was a cumstain on his pants too.

That was the only time we did that during school, although other times when no one was around we'd go to swings and try it again. I actually created a pair of shorts with an ass flap out of a pair of old ruined jeans, and wore no panties, so all he had to do was unzip and pop it in. When we aren't under pressure we can make it more enjoyable, lots of kissing and fondling. Once we saw a man a fair distance away looking at us, but this wasn't at our school and he had no way of knowing who we were, so we just ignored him.

We don't own a sex swing, or whatever those things are called. Maybe we should get one. But there's something about the outdoors and being in a public place that wouldn't be the same.

Okay, this is long enough. Maybe some other time I'll remember more stories about school. Or you could write and ask questions about it. Lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com is always an option.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Lexi, such fun all that sex!!

Email me sometime, I've posted more lately.

nick2007@rock.com