Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Coincidence

So yeah, I'm back, have been for a few days. I've just been busy, and then strange things happened to me, and so I'm only now coming up for air, so to speak.

Well, that's it. I'm back. Hooray.

...

Only kidding. I'll tell you about the strange things. I'm such a tease.

When I was in Junior High, I believe it was 7th grade, I had a teacher who was fairly young, late 20s, early 30s maybe. A lot of girls (and a few guys) had crushes on him, but he was totally immune, very professional, didn't take any crap from us. He had some experience teaching at that level, obviously, because that age (13-ish) is crazy. I'd never teach Junior High in a million years. He was tough, but fair, didn't try to be buddies with the kids, and while at the time he seemed unapproachable and kind of mean, now I can see that he was pretty much the best teacher I had. We'll call him Mr. Klein for right now.

Well, I came back home, went to the store, and there he was in the bread aisle. Obviously he didn't recognize me, but I would have known him anywhere; he's aged quite well. Now ordinarily it would have been a strange coincidence and we would have said hello and then left it at that, but for whatever reason, we got to talking, and he invited me out for a drink, and I said what the Hell. I was kind of tired after the drive, but I was really enjoying talking with someone after about a week of no human contact with anyone nice.

He said he remembered me after I told him who I was, which makes him a fucking mentalist because it's been quite a few years and while I looked okay in 7th grade, I didn't look like I look now. Which may have had more to do with it; he seemed really interested in me.

He got a kick out of me calling him Mr. Klein, but eventually he told me that I was probably old enough to call him Perry (which is close to his actual name, so I'll use it). He wasn't that old, certainly hadn't hit unpleasant middle age, and I was getting into being attracted to him again, because I could remember how he fueled a number of sessions with a vibrator in my youth. It's an authority figure thing, I guess, except he didn't seem too authoritative.

So I was enjoying myself, having some drinks, talking after a long time without any people to whom to talk, and I think he was enjoying himself too. No ring, I was safe there. He didn't seem to be terribly aggressive in his pursuit, but I made some signs and he didn't back away.

I asked him if he had any plans for the evening (it was evening already, but what the fuck ever) and he said no, so we left the bar (I hadn't been in a bar in an age and a day, and honestly I was happy to get out; it was noisy and smelly) and wandered around for a while. I asked him if he lived in town (crafty me, only not really; it was nothing but conversation) and he offered to show me his house.

Honestly, I had no plans; I was, as I said, pretty tired, and I could have just enjoyed company and left it at that. I wasn't angling for anything, but he invited me in. And I don't know how it happened, but we wound up in his kitchen with a bottle of wine, kissing up against the counter. I was not in any way smashed; I had a courtesy glass of wine which I barely touched, and I might have been a little buzzed, but nothing else. And unless he was a fucking lightweight, he wasn't drunk either. We shouldn't have driven anywhere (and we didn't) but we were well in possession of our mental faculties.

Maybe it should have been a little creepy. Maybe it was the creepiness that was attractive. He's not bad to look at, is all I know, and he was very nice, and I was horny and tired, and there it was.

It got a little creepy when he started telling me that he thought I was hot back in the day. I don't think he's a pedo or anything; I think he thought it was something good to say. I said I'd had a crush on him from way back when. We did foreplay talk, that kind of thing. I wasn't up for continuing in the kitchen; I needed someplace a little softer. So he led me up the stairs after I made it plain that I was interested in seeing the bedroom, and clothes came off, and pretty soon he was in his boxers and I was in my bra and panties.

He was stacked, must belong to a gym or something. He liked my breasts, had a bit of trouble with the bra (it's really no reflection on anything; I have trouble with bras sometimes) but enjoyed licking and sucking just fine. One hand on one tit, mouth on the other nipple, and the other hand slipping around my back and squeezing my ass, making me giggle, which didn't turn him off at all.

I offered to warm him up, but he said he was plenty warm, laid me back on the bed, slid my panties down (I was wearing practical panties, unfortunately, so it was kind of boring, but whatever, underneath was plenty exciting) and began eating me out like a fucking pro. I swear, whatever he did, I don't believe I've ever had it better from a guy's tongue, maybe not even from any tongue. He had me cumming hard, and I made some noise, fingers and tongue were involved. I don't know what it was; I was totally out of it while he did whatever he did. I almost blacked out from cumming, it was that intense.

After that, I almost didn't need to be fucked, but what the hell, he deserved it. He started rooting around before I told him I had condoms, then he got one on and asked me whether I was ready. My eyes were rolled back into my head, I think. He got between my legs, and his cock speared me, made me cum again (yes, it was that good, it really was) and he almost lay on top of me and just pumped his pelvis into mine for a few minutes.

We kissed, he made me cum again, and then he grunted and came into the condom. It wasn't stellar fucking, only a few minutes, but the orgasms and the oral more than made up for it.

I was half asleep, asked him if I could crash for a while, and we both fell asleep together. A few hours later, we both woke up, kissed, cuddled, and then I asked him if he wanted to fuck again (try saying that to your grade school teacher), put another condom on him, and let him get between my legs again. It was pretty much the same as the first time, nice, nothing to complain about. I wish he'd pulled out and let me suck him or something, but that's a small matter.

We fell asleep again, but I woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't get back to sleep, got up, splashed some water on my face, that kind of thing. I was stark naked, didn't think anything about it until I came back to bed and he laughed and asked me if I had any modesty at all. I grinned, shook my head, and did a twirl, bent over, spread my ass cheeks at him, blew him a kiss. He laughed again, said if I could, then he could too, got up and kissed me, both of us standing there in his bedroom, naked.

We headed back downstairs in the darkness, went to the kitchen, had a drink of water. I think he wanted to go back to sleep a little, and I sort of did too, but we were fooling around. I told him how fantastic his tongue was, and he offered to give me another sample. I dragged him back upstairs, and by God, it wasn't a fluke; he was able to make me cum, hard. I paid a little more attention; his tongue tickled my clit, his finger stroked my labia, then dipped in and out of my cunt, but exactly why it made me cum so hard I still can't tell you. It was like electricity. I may have cum harder in the past, but this was some of the best oral I've ever had.

He didn't seem to be in a hurry to stop, but I had to beg him after a certain point, because I was just too worn out to keep cumming like that. He said I tasted more beautiful than I looked, and we kissed again. His cock was hard, but he didn't seem ready, so I finally got to suck him. I was a little out of it so I don't know if I was on my game, but he seemed to like it. Finally, he laughed and said that he wasn't used to fucking three times in a night, but if I wanted it, I could have it. I'd run out of condoms, but I let him get up to look for his, then kept distracting him, until we wound up in the bathroom getting a condom on him, and we never made it back to the bed. He fucked me doggy style on the floor of his bathroom, and while my knees hurt afterward, it was nice.

We sat on his bathroom floor after and panted, and he said he really wasn't used to this. I asked him what exactly he was used to, and he said he hadn't done anything this exciting in years. I told him that four was going to be too much even for me, but maybe if we worked up to it... He seemed like he was about to explode with surprise. I guess he figured I wouldn't be interested in anything ongoing, and maybe I'm not, but on the other hand, I don't believe in burning bridges.

So we went back and tried to sleep for a few more hours. I couldn't, got up, put my underwear back on (I do have a little modesty) and went down and watched some really terrible early morning TV. I didn't have work the next day, so I stuck around until he got up, gave him a kiss, put the rest of my clothes on, and told him to keep me in mind. Obviously, we exchanged contact info.

Now, that was a bit strange, but then after that, I told Sheri what had happened, and she said she remembered Mr. Klein and was surprised I hadn't gotten with him sooner. It turns out that Sheri fucked Mr. Klein, not when she was in his class, but she was still in school. She said that he has a thing for redheads, and likes younger women. So maybe I could have fucked him back in the day. I doubt it; I was never that ballsy. But it was a bit odd to be sharing him with my sister and not knowing it.

I don't know whether he remembered that I was Sheri's sister, or actually remembered me from school at all. But he was into me. And while I now wonder if he really is a pedo... it doesn't bother me that much. I'm not going to bring up Sheri, and I think I might meet up with him again. I know, it's probably a little creepy. Still, he was amazing at oral, and his cock wasn't bad either. And I like older guys. Maybe he was lying and he fucks all sorts of women, but he didn't seem to be, and anyway, he was a perfect gentleman and I enjoyed myself. I'm not going to get into a relationship with him, but I'd be happy to fuck him again.

Actually, I've thought about getting Sheri down here too and having a threesome. Not seriously, but it's an interesting thought. If he was into it, maybe we could do some roleplaying, get our Catholic schoolgirl on, be naughty. Damn, the idea is making me anxious. Never happen, of course... although I wonder if Sveta... no, no, maybe... I am naughty.

No comments: