Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm a Cheap Date

No, I'm actually not; I don't have the stamina for liquor that I used to, but I still require a fair number of drinks before I get to the point where I do stupid things. On the other hand, I'm somewhat more willing to put out than your average bear when sober, so maybe it evens out.

Anyway, this isn't about me being easy, it's about me being poor. Mr. Klein, Perry, I've really got to call him that, had off yesterday for whatever reason, and I wasn't doing anything, so we decided to meet up. Now he's a teacher and I'm a semi-employed theatre tech, which means that neither of us have the money to be spending on drinks at bars or dining out. Honestly, I don't know how either of us managed to rationalize going to a bar the last time we met. I went over to his house with half a bottle of vodka, and he had some booze as well. Cheap, like I said.

Funnily enough though, we each had about one drink and then decided to take a walk in the countryside. Rather, he wanted to and I wasn't particularly opposed to the idea, other than the fact that the countryside isn't air conditioned. We brought a bottle and a blanket and drove out of town a few minutes to the local area of countryside, then parked the car near a field and wandered over to the shade. Since I go from pale to all-the-skin-flayed-off-me-by-the-evil-sun in about a minute, tops, I insisted on the shade. He never struck me as outdoorsy, but apparently he likes to get out whenever he can, he just can't very often. Teaching will do that to you.

We spread out the blanket and sat and chatted, somewhat awkwardly, for a few minutes, before I said that I was still really hot and took my shirt off. I wasn't coming on to him (although I probably wouldn't have done it if he hadn't seen me naked before) and I had on a bra which wasn't that different from a bikini top, but his eyes still got big, and if he'd been standing, I would have seen his pants get big too I reckon.

Then he laughed and pulled his shirt off too, and we sat there letting the breeze try to cool us off. Obviously, the next step was to kiss, which went well, and pretty soon we were heating each other up, lying together on the blanket. A mosquito bit my left breast and it still itches like a son of a bitch, but at that point, I didn't care too much.

He didn't take much coaxing to pull my panties down under my skirt, push it up, and then start in with that tongue of his. God damn. I came like a bucket of boiling water had been dumped all over me. It didn't do anything to my core temperature, but it was delightful nonetheless. I wrapped my thighs around his head and begged for more, and he seemed happy to oblige, gave me two more shuddering orgasms before I finally let him up for air. Or maybe it was just one long orgasm with slow waves and fast waves. I don't know. He's the best I've ever had, I think, when it comes to eating me out. The best man, at least. I don't mean to denigrate my other regular partners, but damn, he's good.

Finally, he got up and pulled down his pants, his hard cock in his hand, and pressed into me, and I didn't even care about condoms, even though I had some in my purse. He didn't last more than a minute, but again, I'm so not complaining. He did pull out and cum on my belly, making a big pool of white sticky, which I collected with my fingers and played with for a minute before cleaning up. Then he looked awkward and excused himself to go behind a tree, and I heard him pissing. Whatever. I didn't care. My legs were in the sun now and I didn't care that they were getting burnt.

He came back and suggested that we move more into the shade, so I got up with difficulty and helped him shift the blanket. We were both buck naked; his pants had gone at some point as had my skirt, and we just lay back and cooled off for a minute. Then I rolled over and started kissing him all over his body, starting at the lips, then around to nibble at his ear, rubbing my body against him, our sweat mingling, then down around his neck to lick his nipples (which I don't often do, but he didn't seem to mind) and then kissing his belly button before kissing just the tip of his cock, licking my tongue down the underside of the shaft, seeing it leap to life. And then, because I was feeling naughty, I sucked his balls, cupping them under my hand and licking and then sucking one and then they other. His cock was filling and he was groaning with pleasure when I finally got to sucking him off, moving my lips down the shaft until it was buried in my throat. He's not particularly large so it's not hard for me.

After a minute of that he gasped that he was going to go off in my mouth, and while I wished he could have held out for fucking, but it was okay; I swallowed his load and smiled, licking my lips. He said I deserved some reward for that, so I got another session from his tongue, and let me tell you, I think I got the bargain out of the arrangement, because while I might have made him cum hard, he was better at making me cum than I was at making him.

When the last orgasm rushed through me he got up and looked at his watch and said that he really needed to get back to grade papers, which sort of spoiled the afterglow a little bit. I asked if he had time to fuck just once more, but he was already pulling on clothes and handing me mine. Still, in the car ride home, I got my hand between his legs, teasing him, and once we got back to his house he grunted that it would have to be a quick one. So we wound up on his floor, me on my back again (he must enjoy missionary like I do) and fucked me like he was racing to the finish. I didn't even cum, but again, it was okay (although later, I really wished it had lasted longer) and he pulled out and wound up splashing on my thighs; it wasn't a strong load.

He helped me up, kissed me, and we set about collecting the things I'd brought over. Then he drove me home, which was nice of him, even though the walk wasn't really that far.

But that's not the most exciting thing. I mentioned Sveta to him while we were talking at one point, said I had a girlfriend who might be interested in joining us, and he was open to that possibility. I don't think he taught her, but I don't know for sure. I didn't mention her name because I'm a little cagey about her. Now I'm going to talk to Sveta and see if she might be interested, because she might, and this is a way to do it without having to open any cans of worms.

On the other hand, I'm cagey about Sveta because... well, I'm a little possessive, seeing as how she'll be leaving in about a month and after that, I may never get to see her again. So a part of me feels like I want to have all the special time I can with her before then, and not share it with anyone. But another part wants her to be happy, and I think getting her exposed to more experience would be a good thing for her. And then of course there's the sick part of me that would love to watch Perry fuck her. Not that he's that sick part's first choice, but he's an option.

I'll probably wind up bringing it up, but if she's not enthusiastic, I won't press the issue. Still, it could be a lot of fun. And pretty much risk-free. He's going to have to wear a condom for her though, which is too bad, in a way. Still...

1 comment:

Spnk MeRed said...

i knew there was a reason i was only checking this blog athom ein the evenings and now i am reminded why...after reading this i am squirming in my chair and all wet...gonna be a long 4 hours til i am done for the day and can go home