Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Group-Sex Fan-Service

So someone requested a group story, and I searched the archives to see if I had already covered my best one and couldn't believe I hadn't, so here's some fan-service. Way back when, in the post about firsts, I said that my sisters had gotten me a ten-guy gangbang for my 16th birthday. If I've talked about this before and I just didn't find it, well remember it was quite a few years ago and my memory ain't what it used to be, so forgive minor inconsistencies. Also forgive my not remembering exactly, because again, my memory: not so good.

I honestly don't know who any of the guys were. I'm pretty sure they weren't male prostitutes, but who knows. All I know is that my sisters managed to wrangle ten of them to fuck little ol' me. It wasn't on my actual birthday, it was a few weeks later when my parents were out of the house (I'm not saying that we were going behind their backs, just that I'm not sure how they would have reacted). It was a weekend, I remember, and Sheri sent me out for some reason or other. I had no idea what was up. I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. That's why I don't like surprises, actually; I'm nearly always surprised, and it doesn't make me as happy as maybe it should.

In this case, they just wanted me out of the way for a little bit so they could get the guys downstairs. When I came back, they told me I had a birthday present waiting downstairs. I figured it was something sexy, but I really had no idea what. And there they all were, standing there naked, all ten of them. I remember relatively little about the guys; they were all white, which has nothing to do with prejudice and everything to do with availability. I do remember one guy, tall, blond, and he was hard as a rock standing there right at the beginning. Most of the other guys looked a little off-put, and there were some half-staff cocks, but his was the only hard one.

I'm pretty sure Sheri stuck around to watch, and while I wasn't looking she may have stolen a guy or two. Mari just gave me a kiss and walked off, although again she may have come back at some point when I was busy. Anyway, I didn't really care; I stripped off my clothes down to my underwear and then they clustered around me and took those off too.

There were a few minutes of petting all around, kissing, licking, breast-sucking, hands all over. I was on cloud 9.5 approaching cloud 10, if such a thing is possible. When I was finally forced down to my knees and the cocks started slapping my face, it was possible, definitely.

The tall blond Scandinavian type wasn't interested in a blowjob; he got behind me and started feeling me up as I sucked the other cocks. Before I knew it, he pulled me over by the hips and down to squat over his cock, then aimed himself up into me and started bouncing me, reverse cowgirl.

Things get a little hazy after that, because I came right away and there were so many cocks and I couldn't be sure who was who and what was happening. I've never had anything like it, before or since. It was such a rush to be the center of all that lust. Believe me, cocks were hard by the time I was done sucking them. In fact, one guy even came on my face right away; I guess he had no stamina or something. With ten, who's complaining?

I remember snippets more than continuity after a while. I got into talking dirty, telling them, begging them to fuck my little 16 year old cunt and ass. I took the biggest cock there (not the blond, but some other guy who wasn't that much to look at and sweat a lot) in the ass first, with the only lube being sweat and spit. I wound up squatting over one guy with his cock in my ass while another fucked my cunt and three more switched off between feeling my tits and getting sucked.

I really wish I had pictures. There may be some somewhere, but I don't know where, and I have no way of posting them right now. But it was just a wild hour of sex before I'd had about all I could stand. It was like being at a terrific buffet full of food you love; eventually, you feel really awful about not being able to go back for another helping, but you just can't. I'm pretty sure everyone who wanted to had a chance to fuck me in some hole, and I know that I got cum in my cunt, ass, and mouth, as well as all over my body. It wasn't bukkake, it just happened while sex was happening that some guys would be ready to cum but not be inside me.

I crawled off the last guy I fucked, waved off another guy, and lay back on the ground panting. I remember Sheri saying something about giving me a break, which one guy interpreted to mean that he should fuck me without much participation on my part. I was so zoned out I didn't really care; I couldn't do any more than lie back, spread my legs, and let him finish off inside me. Several other guys came over and jacked off onto my face, and I just opened my mouth and let them cum.

I sort of passed out for a while, and when I came to, Sheri was in the corner getting railed by the tall blond, and all the other guys were gone. She grinned at me and said "Happy birthday sis," and then went back to getting fucked.

Yeah, I was wobbly for a day or so after that. It wasn't even that it was so rough, it was just so much. I shat out a big drool of cum, and my pussy felt full even the next day, and I didn't have any loving until the following day, just took a break.

But would I do it again? Hell yes. It was incredible. I don't even need 10 (I know, I'm spoiled), I could take 3 or 4. 3 is the start of a gangbang, really, but with more than 3, it becomes more intense somehow, at least in my limited experience. God, just thinking about it makes me wet.

Now, for those of you saying that I'm incredibly lucky, yes, I am. But I haven't had anything approaching that since. I've only had more than two guys a handful of times, I think. So it's still special, and I still love it.

Send me questions or suggestions! Do it now! Don't be shy.

2 comments:

Spnk MeRed said...

mmm such a lovely mental picture...all those cocks slapping your face...lucky gal

Ryan said...

What an awesome story. Im really enjoying all of your adventures!