Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mike Email

Okay, finally, as promised (because it's still too damn hot but less so now), the email from Mike. As always when I post other people's writing, I've done some editing because I want it to be up to the exacting standards I've set for this blog, and I hope one day to get it published in the New Yorker. I've also made snarky comments because I can.

Hey sis,

Crazy fun times here, wish you would come around and join in. I'd totally pay your way [He would too, but it's not just about money right now].

Biff [remember Biff?] and I had a wild time last weekend. I'll tell you about it to try and tempt you up here, because I know how much you liked Biff [well, that's a bit strong, it was fun, but...]. He's got a girl he's sort of seeing, brings her over to the house and they fuck like rabbits. Sometimes it's annoying because I've got to get up the next day and they're pounding on the walls, but after last week, I'm not complaining.

So he comes up to me one evening after they've already gone to bed, probably done the deed once or twice, and asks me if I'd do him a solid. I thought he wanted me to get the fuck out of Dodge so he could do the lady proper in the living room or something, and it was getting kind of late, so I wasn't really happy with that. Weekend and all, but still.

Turns out he was just asking me to join in. Basically, his girl had seen me a few times, thought I was hot stuff [and modest too] and wanted a piece. I guess he was cool with it, or was trying to be, otherwise he wouldn't have asked me, right? Pretty funny that he thinks I'm doing him a solid to fuck his girl.

Of course I was cool with that. Shit, I hadn't had any play in a while, and the old hand was getting pretty tired. I asked him whether he was going to watch or what, and he said he had to take a break; I could go in and start with her and then we'd see. You know how he is, all macho, probably didn't want to seem gay or something. You know me, I'm not shy.

This chick is smoking hot, latina or something like that, a little heavier than you but in all the right places. You'd probably think I was porking a fatty, but I'm telling you, she was smoking, and tits and ass being big doesn't mean fatty [Mike knows I like slimmer women, but I wouldn't say he was porking a fatty; that's just crass]. She looked at me when I came in and pulled off my shirt like she was dying for it.

Wish I had a pic to show you [as do I] how hot she was, lying there on her back with her legs spread showing off her brown honey pot, with a Brazilian, her boobs just spilling over her chest, tan lines from sunbathing on her hips but not her chest [his descriptions are improving with practice, don't you think?]. I told her I was totally cool with this, and she said she wished Biff were there too so we could share. I said I didn't think Biff was totally comfortable with that, but maybe. I was stripping off my pants as I was saying this, obviously.

They had a box of condoms on the table by the bed, and after she sucked my cock for a minute or two I slipped one on and asked her how she wanted it. She said, "As hard as possible," so I gave it to her hard and fast from behind. Chick loved rough sex, liked me to call her a whore and a slut, wanted me to spank her. Not like you, at least not most of the time. I came too quick, but I made up to her by eating her out until she went off on my face.

Got up and Biff was at the door, watching. He looked kind of green. I wasn't ready for another go, but I figured I'd offer her to Biff, and I got up, cock waving in the air, and sat in the chair and waved him over.

At first it was awkward, but he finally got on another condom and tried to outdo me fucking her raw. She was moaning and wailing and flailing all around. It was hot, really fucking hot, and I got hard again and went over and let her take my cock and manhandle it while he fucked her between her legs. Finally, she told him to stop, and for being so submissive and liking it rough, she really got her own way. She told Biff she wanted both of us, and when he started to complain, she talked him into it.

Got up on the bed, let her get settled onto his cock, then pressed into her ass, smooth as could be. I asked them if they did anal a lot, and she said she liked it but Biff didn't. Who'd have thought [not me, certainly]? He looked like he was about to die and go to queer hell or something. I felt kind of sorry for him [not me, stupid bastard doesn't know a good thing when he's got one just because he's a homophobe]. But once I started fucking her ass as hard as she wanted, he sort of woke up and started giving it to her in the cunt hard too. It was so fucking hot I was lucky to last a minute.

Came first but he was proving a point. After I got off, he fucked her for like 15 seconds and then came too. I asked her if she liked to eat cum, and she grinned and took the condom from me and ate the cum out of it. Biff looked finished for the evening, and I was done for the moment, so I told them to find me when they wanted more and left to let them work things out.

Wanted more myself pretty soon, thought I could last a little longer this time too, but didn't want to bust in on them. He finally came out and went to the bathroom, and I went back in the room. My cock was hard again and I was naked, and she smiled to see that. She said he was just being a dick, and she could take another go if I wanted one, so I rubbered up and then plowed her back door for a long time. Biff came back, saw what was going on, and just put on his boxers and walked out again.

She wanted me to pull out before I came and give it to her from the hose, so I did. She was a good little cum-eater, as good as you are, sis [flatter me, why don't you] and we talked for a bit, because she said if Biff was going to be all crazy she'd just spend some time with me. It wasn't pillow talk, and there wasn't really any intimacy or anything. She just wanted cock. Well, after a while, I was good to go again with some help from her mouth, and she asked me to finish the night by fucking her in the cunt, harder than I really like, and then spraying her face with it. We wound up standing up against the wall, and I didn't make it to her face.

Well, thanked her and left, went to bed, didn't hear any noise the rest of the night. Next morning she was gone. Biff wasn't talking to me, but I figured out that they'd talked and she'd left. Was afraid the awkward vibe was going to make life miserable, but after a day of sulking he came around and said that actually two-timing her had been pretty hot, and if I didn't mind, he knew she'd want to try it again. Mind? [Mind?!? Yeah, I'm sure you minded.]

So that's where things stand, sis. Glad I didn't fuck up the situation, and if he's going to play it cool, I'll play it cool, and maybe I'll get some more play from his girl. If you'd come up, I could trade him fucking his girl for him fucking mine... wait, he did fuck you, didn't he? Well, we could share you. I know you'd like that.

Love, Mike

He does a good job tempting me. Biff... meh. But DP is very tempting. And I thought the story was hot and interesting, and so I'm sharing it. If you've got ideas for anything hot or interesting or both I could talk about, you know where to reach me. Seriously, ask questions, suggest topics, I'm open.

No comments: