Friday, January 18, 2008

Boredom Doesn't Do Good Things To Me

I'm very susceptible to boredom, and when I get bored I tend to make bad choices. Which is why, whenever I've had the free time (which hasn't been that often, actually), for the past few weeks I've been getting together with James whenever possible. I know, I said I was breaking up with him, that I was going to let him and his new girlfriend Sveta alone and hope that they would just get it together and he wouldn't need me any more. And I tried. Really I did. After we talked about the three of us getting together and talking, I tried to just keep it from happening. I tried to cut him off, and for a while it was working.

But we kept talking, on and off, emails and phone calls and all that. And even though I tried, eventually he wore me down, and the day after Christmas he was over again. We didn't have a lot of time, because he needed to be somewhere, but I let him bend me over the couch with his shirt still on and his pants down around his waist. I really enjoy being fucked by him; he's gotten a lot of experience and he's pretty much always ready to go.

Then he was away, and I was away, and then after that I was busy, but we kept talking, and he finally told me that Sveta is really worried about sex, kind of hung up about it. They've made out a lot, and she'll let him see her tits (which, according to him, are very nice, although he made sure to add that they're not as nice as mine, and I'm a sucker for flattery like that) and grab her rear but any time he tries to move on to feel her up she gets cold feet. So he's not getting any from her, and it doesn't seem like it's likely to happen, and she doesn't seem to care if he gets it somewhere else, so he's been turning to me.

I don't know how little I like this situation. Obviously something's up, and I don't like that James sees me as a fallback. He likes Sveta and they're the same age so they can do things together, actually date, rather than just meeting up for quickies. But I worry that if he doesn't figure out what's going on, he'll lose her. It's not because she doesn't believe in it or anything; they've talked about it and she just says she's not ready yet. I might have to meet her after all.

Anyway, after that conversation we met up more frequently: I've picked him up in my car, he's stopped by the house after school, and we had one marathon session of a couple of hours in his room while his parents were out. They almost caught us, actually; I left just as they were pulling up. But that was a good evening.

He's had me in the ass a couple of times since our first long session, without a condom, which I know is very bad but I've stopped being able to refuse him anything, really, when it comes to sex. We fucked once, very rough and sweaty, in the back of my car, with me sitting in his lap and his cock pressed up into my colon, fully clothed except his fly was open and my panties were around my ankles. And then during the marathon... well, let me tell you about that.

We planned it: he knew his parents would be out for the evening and I had a few hours free, so he called me the second they started getting ready and I headed over and waited for them to drive away. I wore a jacket, and then under that a t-shirt and skirt with no underwear at all. He met me at the door wearing a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and I could tell that was all. We rushed upstairs to his room and started kissing immediately. There was an electricity to it, a real sense of need and urgency. We got naked almost immediately, like our clothes were just dematerialized.

Then, without even sitting down on the bed, I pressed him up against the wall and then turned us both around so I was against it, lifted a leg up and told him to fuck me hard. He didn't need it to be said twice; he got his cock up into my cunt so fast my head spun, then he started rutting me. My ass bumped against the wall with every thrust, and it was a good thing it was an exterior wall because I think I might have gone through the plaster otherwise. It was bone crunching, messy fucking like I need sometimes, and I think he needed it too, because he came more quickly than is usual. He even apologized.

I cleaned him off and then lay back on the bed and gave him a little show, just stroking my clit and feeling the cum ooze out. He stayed half-hard watching, then I was surprised when he got down and started stroking too. Most guys his age are deathly afraid of cum, but he didn't seem to mind it much. In fact, he started eating me out, and I just know he got a mouthful of his own cum. It was hot as hell, and I came, which forced even more cum into his mouth. When he finished, he did wipe his mouth off with his hands and commented that it made me taste different. I sat up and licked his hand clean and told him that he was so sexy for doing that.

That was all he needed. He grabbed my hips and went into me again missionary style, which was a big turn-on for me. I could see his face as he fucked me, and it was adorable how he was obviously working to prove how sexy he really was. I could see the strain in his eyes when he got close, but he didn't slow down, and then he looked away and was obviously trying to think about anything but cumming. Very sweet, very cute, that's why I love being fucked by him. Reminds me a bit of my brother, but with more of an adoration of the temple of my body, and less expectation. Mike has never needed to ask. James feels lucky to be allowed. It's a good feeling.

He managed to hold off until I came, or at least until I was very close, then he shot spunk into me hard, slammed his hips to mine and moved down to press me into the bed. It was very sexy, and the pressure kept me cumming longer than he did, but he didn't pull out, just stayed there until I came down.

We still had an hour until his parents were due back, so I cleaned him and then asked him if he wanted to eat more or whether the first time had been enough. I don't think he would have said no if I'd asked him to eat my shit, but lucky for him I would never do that. He was more confident, I noticed, because now he knew that his cum wasn't going to kill him or taste nasty. I had a small O from his tongue, and when he came up for air he actually licked his lips and swallowed. My God it was beautiful. That's why I can't say no to him; he does things like that and I go all weak at the knees. Well, the knees and points above.

I wanted to return the favor so I sat him down on the bed and got on my knees and gave him excellent, high-quality head like the pro I like to think I am. Well, not pro, but very good. He got into being deepthroated and I even let him grab my head and fuck himself down my throat a few times before I had to come up for air and tell him to always ask before he did that. He looked like a wounded puppy after I said that, promised he'd never do it again, and I just got up and kissed him to shut him up, then asked him if he was willing to stick it in my butt before I had to leave.

He lit up a little at that, then when I bent over the bed and slapped my ass invitingly he got up and got behind me. I told him to stick his cock in my pussy a few times first, to get lubed up a little, and then he pressed into my asshole and I just lay there and enjoyed it. He moved slowly at first, still nervous a little I think, or just being polite, whichever. But he sped up after a few thrusts until he was rodgering me roundly, as they say. I put my fingers on my pussy and massaged and he gripped my buttocks and grunted as he thrust.

I came again, soft and weak, crying out a little, and he came soon after. And since he had been a trooper and eaten his own cum, I cleaned him off, even though I'm not the biggest on cocks that have just been in my bowels. It's not anything major, just mostly the scat thing. But I was clean, and I've never had problems with it, even though supposedly you can. I don't recommend it as common practice, or anything.

Bless his heart, he wanted to eat the cum out of my ass, or maybe didn't want to but was trying to prove something, but there wasn't much time and I didn't want to risk it, so I told him it wasn't important. I got my skirt and shirt back on, collecting a few dribbles of cum that oozed out as I did, then went to the bathroom to try not to leave cumstains on the carpet. And then we heard a car pulling up, so he, still half-naked, rushed me out the back door.

I left my jacket, so I was cold on the ride home, but it gave me an excuse to see him again. And see him again I did. But now I need to speak to both him and Sveta, because I think it's getting out of hand. If she's really not interested, there must be a reason, and they need to talk about it if they're going to have any hope of a good relationship. I'm not saying that she needs to put out, but he needs to understand that, and I also need to drop the bomb of not being his go-to gal any more, because it's getting awkward. But I still fucked him this afternoon after school. In my car. Behind some trees. Thinking about it is getting me incredibly horny. I need to do something about that too.

No comments: