Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthday Presents

The images below have been removed because of Blogger's new no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

No, not my birthday. It's a reader's birthday, and he was nice enough to write in and ask a question and request a photo. And since it's his birthday, I figured I'd go out on a limb and post a little racier photo. What the hell.


Yes, you can see my pink little nipple peeking out there. I have a few pics in this outfit; my sister took them in the garage. Maybe some other time I'll share another. Can't give them all away.
And now, the question as well.

"You mentioned playing with marbles before, and if I recall, about walking around, trying to keep them in. And another post where you went to school with a dildo inside you. And then you mentioned the beach. But what's the furthest you've gone in public and almost gotten caught? Or what was the hardest thing to do in public (such as keeping a dildo in all day) without letting people know what was going on?" - e b

Well, that's really two questions, so I'll handle the second part first. I would have to say it was the marbles that were the most difficult to walk around up inside me. I mean, a big rubber cock makes you walk a little funny, but it's not that hard to keep it in, and if you're wearing a skirt, no one has to know. I mean, the time I went to class DPed with the double dildo was close, because sitting on it was torture, but if I had been walking around it would have been much easier.

So yes, marbles, in either pussy or ass, or both. I've walked around filled with them, and whenever I dropped one I had to pick it up and put it back. That was tough to do without people noticing. But maybe they did notice and just didn't say anything.

But sex in public is hard too. I mean, I've told some stories about me and public sex, and some of them were more extreme than others, but the more people there are looking at you, the harder it is. Having sex on a nearly-deserted beach is easy, having sex on a crowded one is tough. But I've also been to parties where people were dancing so close they probably could have been having sex, and no one noticed because of the number of people there. I myself have fucked on the dance floor several times.

I don't count purposely letting someone watch as being caught, so to answer the first part, I would have to say that the furthest I've gone in public and actually been caught (like someone noticed and did something about it rather than just ignored it) was one year when my family was on vacation. We weren't at the beach; it was an autumn jaunt. I guess I was probably 16. Mari had gone off to college, and Sheri didn't come on the trip, so it was just the parents and me and Mike.

We were at restaurant and since I eat fast and Mike wasn't really hungry, we were sitting there at the table waiting for Mom and Dad to finish up. It was taking forever, and we were bored, and pretty soon I had slipped my hand over into his lap and was trying to unzip his fly. This was something we actually used to do a lot, my brother and me; where there was a tablecloth, there was an opportunity for me to tease him. I actually made him cum once, all over the floor of a fairly fancy restaurant. I pretended I dropped my fork so I could make sure he wasn't a total mess, and though there was a rather obvious cum stain on his pants leg, most of the spunk went into the table and onto the floor. God knows what the cleaning crew thought.

Anyway, I was just teasing him, but he leaned over and whispered that he didn't think he could take much more of this and he didn't want to have to wait the rest of the trip to get somewhere he could stick his dick in me. I don't think we fooled Mom and Dad at all, especially when we both got up at the same time, "to use the bathroom." He scouted the Men's Room out, and since it was late, we figured we'd be all clear.

I had my panties around my feet in a flash, before I even made it all the way through the door. He led me into a stall, pulled his pants down, bent me over the toilet, and stuck it inside like a desperate man. Sloppy, rough sex from a kid too young to drive. Ah, memories.

We were so wrapped up in what we were doing we didn't hear the door open, but we both heard the cough. "Um... kids, you need to leave," said a voice, and we both turned around stupidly and I realized that Mike had left the stall door open. This old cook, greasy apron and everything, was looking in at us with a frown on his face. But he didn't say anything else while we quickly and sheepishly tried our best to tidy up, then sneaked past him with our tails between our legs. He didn't even turn to watch us go, just headed for the urinal.

All in all, it could have been much worse. And the adrenaline rush was incredible. I wound up forcing Mom and Dad to pull over by a grove of trees, and then the two kids lit out for them giggling and squealing. Mike fucked me up against a tree, and I came again and again. I got splinters in my hands by the time he finally filled me, and did he fill me. I felt like a gallon of cum emptied out of me when he pulled out. Ruined my socks.

That was the time I remember being caught actually in the act. My boyfriend's mother caught me giving him a blowjob once, but I couldn't stop because he was just about to cum and I wanted it bad. I had my shirt hiked up, my boobs bare, my skirt up but fortunately still had my panties on (she didn't know that, minutes before, he had been feeling me up by pulling the panties out of the way). Subsequently he came, I swallowed, and she ushered me out. I wasn't allowed to see him again. Ah well.

And of course, I've been seen doing naughty things by many people, people who probably enjoyed the voyeurism. Maybe you've seen me. I'm the gal in the picture above.
Happy birthday, e b. Keep them questions coming, the rest of you. Or picture requests. Or nice words. Or whatever. Lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com is where you can reach me.

EDIT: Okay, I can't just give you one picture. Consider this as my extra-special birthday blowjob by proxy.


I was younger and more foolish, but I still gave great head. Just ask the guy you can't see in this picture. I do look so cute in pigtails though. They bobbed when I did. Nice bouncy effect to a blowjob or to being plowed hard. Sort of like the oversized novelty breasts I never had. Maybe I should go back to wearing my hair in pigtails.

No, everyone would think I was having a midlife crisis. And I'm not old enough for that yet.

No comments: