Monday, January 28, 2008

Working Is For Chumps

Just a short post to say that I'm extremely overworked at the moment what with upcoming things, and that situation is unlikely to change in the short term, and it's awful for my love life. I didn't get any sex today. None. I've been working. I came home really late and I hoped that Dad might be up to making me feel a little better, but everyone was busy. So I had to make myself cum, and it just wasn't what I needed.

I've been talking to James and Sveta, and far from being awkward, it's really working out well. James tells me that he and Sveta got together on Saturday and made love in his room while his parents were out. He's still wearing a condom, and they're still being pretty plain vanilla. But he came twice, according to him, which isn't all that much really when you consider him. But it's good that they're fucking. She tried riding him but the poor kid got tuckered out. He says they had to be careful to fuck on a towel so her juices wouldn't get all over everything. Very thoughtful, those kids.

Sveta, on the other hand, has been asking me questions about technique and I've tried to answer them, but we're thinking that sooner or later they're going to have to come back to my house. We're all on the same page now and it's great. He knows that after he goes off to college it's likely that he may never see me again, and he's said that he's fine with that. Of course, a little closer to that time may change his mind. But I think he and Sveta may stick together, even though he's going off to a big school and she's got another year. Oh, I just let slip her age, didn't I? Naughty me. But now that they're both getting what they need from one another, there's no reason why they wouldn't stay together. They're very compatible. But who knows, maybe they'll break up. We'll see. I'm just happy things are working out better.

But I do miss having James' tireless passions directed at just me. Because I could use some tireless passion right now. Damn I'm horny and too tired to really do anything about it. Ah well. The kids will be coming over for another lesson as soon as I get a chance. I'm really viewing this as educational. I'm not his girlfriend. I'm the teacher. That's a good place for this to be. Mentoring.

Must try to get off again before I pass out from lack of sleep. Ta ta.

No comments: