Monday, January 14, 2008

In Lieu

The images below have been removed because of Blogger's new no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

I'm too tired to do a big post, so because of that and because I can't spell "lieu" properly, here was the rest of that photo I teased you with a while back (but isn't now because it violates the TOC).

I have a very cute tuchus, don't I. I want to crawl into that picture and eat myself out. Let's see... I'm pretty sure my brother took this one, but it's not our bathroom. Maybe on vacation somewhere, or possibly visiting someone... oh, wait, that's the bathroom in Uncle Sam's house. So this picture is pretty old, since we haven't been to visit Uncle Sam in a long while. I want to jump in the WABAC machine, travel back to then, and eat myself out.

Uncle Sam's bathroom is much less fun than ours, and he doesn't have a rumpus room either. I shouldn't badmouth him though; Dad can afford some frills, but Uncle Sam and I are both working-class schmoes. I think we should organize a union. Niece Fuckers Local #1.