Sunday, January 13, 2008

What the L. O. is Like

Finally, another question from reader-land. Honestly guys, my life is sometimes exciting, but for stretches it can get pretty dull (for me, anyway) so feel free to chime in with questions, comments, whatever. Lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com is the place to write. Anyway, on with the question.

"What are you like when you have an orgasm? You mentioned that Sheri flails around... Are you like that too, or are you more reserved? Are you loud when you come?" - e b

First off, Sheri flails around a lot, but occasionally you can get her going so hard that she doesn't even have the energy to flail, just twitches slightly. Mari, for me at any rate, breathes hard, really hard, gasps and moans a little and tenses up but is pretty controlled most of the time, although once I tried out my finger-snapping trick on her and got her to scream and arch her back. My brother gets a very pleased look on his face; takes after Dad in that regard, although I see more of Mike's O face because Dad likes to take me from behind. Mom's eyes get very wide and her mouth opens, classic O face, and she goes all still (understand that I've never actually given my mother an orgasm, but I've seen many of them). Of course, that's the way she gets with Dad; I haven't seen her with enough other guys to say whether that's typical of her or just special with Dad. She looks roughly the same with Mike, although she looks more maternal somehow.

But I'm dodging the question. When I cum, it depends on who's making me cum and how. I have a few pictures and some descriptions and I've looked in the mirror once or twice, so I would say that I fall into a few categories. Self-inflicted Os tend to just make me a little breathless because I'm usually inflicting them in places where a real shattering orgasm would be like that scene in When Harry Met Sally. My eyes glaze a little and my breathing speeds up and I squirm and flush if I'm doing it myself, or so I've noticed. But I'm pretty quiet about it.

When I have a small O, either from oral or being pent up or just because, I smile a little, flush (well, I shouldn't even bother saying that, because orgasms make me flush no matter what) and depending on what my hands are doing, I sometimes run them through my hair or over my belly. I actually spread my legs wider during a minor O. On occasion I have been known to giggle, which freaked out one of my exes, but turns my father and brother on like Spanish Fly mixed with oysters.

If it's a major O, or a long one that just keeps cumming, I get a little more antsy, like I can't stand to be in one place for too long. I often close my eyes tight, maybe bite my lower lip if I'm trying to keep quiet, or sometimes moan. I arch my back and grab things with my hands, and if I'm face-up I tend to squirm my butt quite a lot. If I'm on top I have been accused of clawing, but I'm really just trying to grab. From behind, I usually have to sink to the floor if I'm on all fours, which elevates my ass and keeps the O cumming in most cases.

I tend to be more subdued with women, or in places where I'm out of my comfort zone, or with dominant people. Larger cocks make me squirm like I'm trying to get away, even if I really just want him deeper. My sister Mari can make me scream whenever she wants, and she enjoys doing it, sometimes in inappropriate situations. I remember once Mom and Dad had guests over (this was when I was much younger and had been sent to bed) and Mari climbed into bed with me and started making me scream even though she knew they might hear. I tried everything to muffle my mouth, but my father came up finally and told us in no uncertain terms that we were to go to sleep and no more noise.

I've given orgasms a lot of thought and practice, and I think I can fake one fairly well, and even determine what kind of orgasm someone would like to see me have. Sometimes I can't control myself, other times I have a minor O but play it like a massive one, and a few rare times I've been made so weak by orgasms that I just lay there and let it happen. I don't know that those were the best times; they were good, but I like to be able to enjoy climaxing rather than being a passive participant in sex.

I'm told that I spasm strongly when I cum, but I'm not much of a juicer. My DP orgasms are, according to my sources, very enjoyable for the guys because my cunt and anus both spasm the most then, but my ass spasms when I cum from anal, although the strength of the O determines the strength of the spasm, which is probably why DP is the strongest. When I have an orgasm and a guy is in my ass, I tend to be more responsive, although there are exceptions.

I guess I don't have a set orgasm type. I'm probably a cross between my mother and Sheri, a little wild when it strikes me right, but also a little quiet. But I do giggle, which does throw some people off. I promise, I'm not laughing at what you're doing, I'm giggling because it tickles.

I hope that was an in-depth-enough answer for what was probably a simple question. But I'm trying not to give a cop-out answer, like, "It depends." Because it does.

No comments: