Friday, January 11, 2008

New Years Party

Oh how I wish I felt comfortable enough to post pictures. And that I had some of this party. Because it was lots of fun. But let's face it, the pictures would have been seriously graphic anyway, so I probably wouldn't have posted them. Because I'm still not sure about Blogger's policy on the subject. Anyway...

The next day Manny left while I was still sleeping, and Sheri and I spent most of the late morning and early afternoon decorating and cleaning and all that good stuff. She invited a bunch of people for New Years Eve and I was hoping that some of them would be exciting types. We started drinking a lot earlier than I'm used to once the decorations were up, and I'm afraid I was a little tipsy before anyone even walked through the door. Sheri was wearing this almost see-through little black thing, which on a clear day would have been completely indecent but in the dim light was only sort of indecent. I brought things which were less dressy than I wanted once I was there, but that's the devil of packing.

Eventually I wound up wearing a slip of Sheri's, which she assured me would be just fine for the party. I wouldn't have worn it if I hadn't been tipsy, because while I don't mind flaunting a little, I didn't know any of the people coming and I do get shy. But as I said, I was well on the way to being social. Neither of us wore anything underneath, and before anyone arrived we got frisky because of the liquor and the excitement, but unfortunately no one walked in on us. Still, Sheri had me begging her to stop by the time she finally did, so I'm not really complaining.

Come later in the evening people started to show up. Manny came back with a girl named Shannon who was dressed just as provocatively as Sheri and I were, and he just sat back and watched the three of us dancing for a while. Then someone I'd met before, Victor, arrived with a date, who I didn't know. I don't think I ever heard her name, or if I did I didn't remember it. They didn't stay long, just dropping by to say hello. Sheri and Victor are fuckbuddies, never more serious than that, and we all cheered as she unzipped his pants and started blowing him right there. His date was cheering just as loud as the rest of us. Like I said, Sheri has great friends.

Victor came pretty quickly, then Sheri kissed his date and let her swallow it. Then they took off, which was too bad because I was hoping to sample Victor myself at some point. But maybe another time. I was busy feeling up Shannon, who was a lovely girl, couldn't have been more than 20, black but slim, with very perky breasts that I just loved. We wound up making out while "dancing" in front of Manny, who was just sitting back, drinking and enjoying himself.

Finally some more men showed up, people I hadn't met, and by that time I was well on my way to wasted. I had quite a lot to drink, more than usual, because it was free and because I wanted to get blasted and just forget about any problems I might have for one night. So I didn't catch their names either, but I'll call them Larry, Curly, and Moe because it's a pain to refer to them as Man 1, Man 2, and Man 3. They were much less sexual and much more social, but once they got some booze in their systems and it was winding toward midnight, they got much more pleasant. Once Sheri's friend Katya (who I'd met too, and is a wonderfully voluptuous blond, very sexy, very female, loves to fuck) showed up, there were four guys and four gals and we were basically all sitting around drinking and talking about Dick Clark. For the record, I think it's terrific that he's back, triumph against adversity, all that. But some people disagree.

It was close to the ball drop, and the ladies decided that we would all give a guy a kiss at the stroke of midnight, and the guys said they would kiss us back, and we said that we had no intention of kissing them on the lips. So we all stripped down and paired up and waited to count down. I wound up with one of the strangers, and let this be a lesson to you kids, I was too drunk to give a shit that I didn't know anything about this guy and he wasn't wearing a condom. I didn't even know his name, and I was about to suck him off and let him tongue me. I'm irresponsible.

He was good to look at though, not overly muscular but strong, tall, brownish hair with a beard, and his cock was a good size and he smelled clean. Sheri told me the next day that her guy was a little funkier, but she didn't mind. Katya talked Shannon into letting her have Manny, so Shannon took the short, balding guy, oldest of the bunch. But he was hung like a donkey, so she wasn't complaining. We sat there, girls on their backs, guys bent over us, and the countdown started, and we counted and then once the ball dropped we all kissed. He was uncut but didn't have any crud under the skin when I kissed him, and he knew what to do with his tongue.

The 69s devolved pretty quickly, with Katya and Manny staying in position only a minute or so before he helped her up and began fucking her against a wall while they were still playing "Auld Lang Syne" on the TV. I only caught it out of the corner of my eye. My guy, let's call him Larry, started to fuck my face after a bit, and while I'm not opposed, that's usually a good sign that the guy needs to fuck something and I wasn't really interested in him fucking my face if there were options. He wasn't terrific with his tongue either, kind of vanilla, but it warmed me up.

Shannon and Curly got up at almost exactly the same time as Larry and I, and we laughed drunkenly as we almost bumped into one another, but I was only shifting over a little, while they went to the couch. Larry got between my legs and pressed into me and I had a minor O just from the booze and the anticipation and just being there. I think that stroked his ego a little, which didn't hurt his performance. He was perfectly happy to fuck me good and proper lying there on the floor, and he came a few minutes (or so it seemed, but I was pretty wasted) later without asking or pulling out or anything, but I didn't care.

I just lay there for a moment or two, listening to the sounds of sex around me and looking at what was going on and feeling spunk ooze out of me. Sheri and Moe had finally stopped giving each other head and she was riding him a few feet from my head. Shannon and Curly were sitting on the couch making out, and Curly's big cock was partially hard but covered in cum, and so was the couch. Katya and Manny were still going at it up against the wall, but while I watched Katya collapsed and was lying on the floor twitching from orgasms, and Manny decided to let her be and moved over to try out Sheri. She loves DP nearly as much as I do, and she just leaned forward a little on Moe and Manny stuck his hard cock straight up her ass without hesitating, and she screamed and started cumming.

Katya gets weak when she cums, so she was lying there shivering and I had to help her out. I crawled over to her and started eating her out, and she tasted just as good as I remembered. She must wash out with something floral, because she tastes like lilacs and honeysuckle, or close to it. She came again quickly when I got a finger in her ass and was working up against her pussy with it and licking her clit, which was flushed and full of blood by that point. I wish I could have seen her face; she gets all big-eyed and rosy-cheeked when she comes, looks very arousing.

Eventually she waved me off and sat up shakily, and I looked around to see Larry waiting behind me. He was ready to go again, and I let him get down beside me and roll Katya over so he could start working on her. I went to join Shannon and Curly, who were just sitting back at this point, but Curly came right back to life when I started cleaning his cock off. We finally shifted to a position where I could suck him and Shannon could tongue me, and she was very new to it, I could tell. I think if she had been sober, she probably wouldn't have done it. I let her practice; I'm not proud. But once Curly was nice and hard (and huge, my god, so fucking big) I shooed her away from me and bent over the arm of the couch and waggled my butt in the air.

I don't know who Curly was, but he didn't skip a beat, got back there and started fucking me like a pro. And it was so nice to have a big cock. I won't lie, I'm partial to size sometimes, especially when I'm drunk. It's like I can't feel my cunt as well, but a big cock really makes me feel it. If I had been sober, it might have been too much; I don't know. But him butting into my cervix with every thrust just kept me cumming. I tried hard to give a little head to Shannon, but it was tough to concentrate.

Curly bent over me after a bit, after I was well-worn-in, and asked me if I would let him fuck my ass. Very polite, I like that. There was a little spark of reason in my brain which was screaming that it was a bad idea, that I would feel it the next day, but I didn't really listen. Even drunk, it was tough at first. He was slow, but not slow enough, probably because he was so drunk. He couldn't get all the way into me for a long time, had to stop and pull out and ask Sheri, who had finished with her two partners at some point when I wasn't looking, to come and help him lube me up. She giggled wickedly, because she knew exactly what I was feeling, with my asshole stretched like that.

I should have stopped them, but I didn't. While Sheri licked me all over, I called Manny over weakly and started to stroke him back to life, but Shannon stopped me a little rudely and took him over herself. Moe kept trying to fool around with Sheri again until she told him to quit being such a dick and give her little sister some attention. Sober, I would have been a little worried that now everyone knew. This drunk, I just waved him over. I gave him sloppy head for a minute or so, then I nearly choked when Curly began pressing into my backside again, and Moe had to settle for the occasional stroke and kiss.

Finally Curly had it all the way in me, because I could feel his legs pressed against mine. It hurt a fair amount, but the pain was sort of distant, with lots of vodka between me and it, and when he started to pump into me, I just ignored it. Sheri was still fooling with my pussy, and I finally came, which was hard because cumming makes me tighten up and my ass couldn't really take getting tighter.

But I wanted more, so I asked (well, slurred) to Shannon, who was sucking Manny's cock, to let him fuck me. I think Curly thought I was through with him, but when I felt him pull out I told him to stay there. Obviously he couldn't stay there for DP, but he knew what I meant. Shannon, with some encouragement from Sheri, finally let Manny lie down on the floor, where I weaved over to him and mounted him with very little fanfare, then slapped my ass for Curly to come running.

The DP was even harder; they were both very big cocks, and I was already feeling the burn. Plus I was blitzed and kept getting more liquor. Sheri held the glass for me to drink while they fucked me. Shannon was being eaten out by Katya, I think, and I don't really know what Moe and Larry were doing. It just all melted away into two big penetrations. Then Moe was dipping his cock in a glass and letting me suck it off, and I was cumming hard. I didn't notice when the guys inside me came, I just let them roll me off and lay there gasping and giggling.

The party wound down after that. Manny and Shannon had to leave, and Curly was done for the evening. Katya and Sheri were taking turns doing shots in their pussies, and they talked me into letting Moe (or possibly Larry, I don't recall) pour quite a lot of booze into my cunny and then slurp it out. I tried one from Sheri's cunt, but it made me gag, so I cut myself off, because I hate to throw up. I just settled down to let Moe fuck me without asking, sort of half passed out over the arm of a chair. When I woke up, people were leaving, but Katya, my sister, and I stumbled into her room and all fell asleep curled up around one another. I say fell asleep, but really I mean passed out.

The next day I was still drunk, and I had to wait a while in the morning because I wasn't sure I could walk, let alone drive. We all sat around drinking coffee naked in front of her big windows, so I'm sure someone got a show. Finally I made it out of the house, but I had to stop a number of times on the way home, and I couldn't walk straight the next day either. I didn't rip anything, but it was a close call, and I had to get some tests done because Sheri may trust these people, but I don't. Fortunately, we're still fine here.

So that's my cautionary tale about alcohol abuse, kids. Or maybe not that cautionary. I don't do it often. My sister is a bad influence.

No comments: