Monday, May 15, 2017

Follow-Up Questions With Mike

Advizor was kind enough to send a few follow-up questions, so since I got to chat with Mike the other day, I asked them.  As always, Mike's words, but I have edited and massaged and so forth.

If things get serious with Mia would he share more of the family history?

I might.  I've told a few previous girlfriends some things, like that I lost my virginity really young.  It's not an easy thing to do because it's kind of risky, both from the standpoint of them immediately saying, "Ew, you're a freak" and leaving, and because they might either leave me at a later point and then spill their guts, or they might just let it slip.  Sheri is much more risky about it than I am [Lexi note: she really is].

I told a girl I'd had sex with my sisters before, and she was into it.  She said she'd fucked her uncle once and she didn't care.  She liked talking about it with me, liked the taboo.  But before I told her about me and Mom, she said she was okay with anything but having sex with parents, so I cut off those stories.  We had a good time, led to some very nasty sex, but I think she was more interested in talking about her own experiences with it than she was in hearing mine.  I worried a little when we broke up, but I can always say I was just telling her what she wanted to hear.

With Mia, I don't know.  She's freaky in the sack and she's open to a lot of stuff.  I don't know where the line is.  I'd have to figure that out before I told her anything.  I mean, if it got really serious, she'd have to meet the family and she'd have to find out, but that's way more serious than we are right now.  I guess the best way forward would be to invite Lexi up and have a threesome with no brother-sister stuff at first, see how Mia reacted to that, then go from there. [Lexi note: okay, sounds good, let's do it.]

Are you or Sveta attracted to Mia?

This one's for me?  You should answer that.

[Lexi note: okay, I will.  We've never met her, but from the pictures she's very attractive and I would fuck her if asked.  Sveta would too, I'm sure.  She's cute.  A few years younger than Mike but not a baby.  He's got good taste.]

Last new thing Mike tried sexually? Did he ask for it or did Mia?

Mia is very open to the idea of finding a bi guy and watching him fuck me.  Very open.  Probably more open than I am.  So the last new thing we've done was her pegging me with a strapon.  Not really new I guess because I've done anal play before, but this was definitely me being a sub to her domme.  I didn't get to fuck her that time at all; she fucked my ass hard and then made me jack off for her to watch.  I liked it.  Not as a regular thing, but it was fun.  Since she's usually fairly submissive it was a shift for her, but she enjoyed herself.  Probably something we're going to explore in future.  The bi guy... might not happen because it's hard to find a unicorn period, let alone a guy unicorn who swings both ways.  But if we ever did, she'd like that.  It's a pity she doesn't know about Liam and Kevin because we could have a lot of fun with them. [Lexi note: yes.  Yes they could.]

So that's it for the follow-ups, until someone else sends in more.  Be like Advizor.  Send me questions, for me, for Sveta, for anyone else I can ask.  I'm happy to ask them.

No comments: