Tuesday, May 9, 2017

TMI Transportation

From the archives:

1. What type of vehicle do you use regularly? Truck, car, bike, etc.

We have cars.  I borrow my parents' van sometimes when I need to move large things or they need my car for some reason.

2. Do you use public transportation–bus, train, metro/subway, cab? How often?

Vanishingly rarely.  I don't live in a big mass-transit town.  I wish I did, but most of the places I need to go I need to drive.

3. Have you ever had sex in/on public transportation? Tell us about it?

I think I've talked about fooling around in school buses before.  I don't remember, and I don't remember what story I told, and I'm too lazy to go back and look it up.  Other than that, nothing much to report, mostly because I'm so rarely on public transit.

4. I know most of you have had sex in a car or truck but how many times have you had sex in your present vehicle?

I've grown out of desiring car sex.  It's uncomfortable and awkward for the most part.  My current car hasn't been with me that long, but probably more than 20, less than 50.

5. When was the last time you had sex in car or truck type vehicle? Was it with a known person or a stranger?

I think the last time I had sex in my car was possibly with that guy I met while I was working my old job.  I don't think it's happened since then, but I honestly can't remember.

6. Have you ever had sex on a bicycle or motorcycle?

No.  The logistics of it must be a nightmare.

7. Stick shift or manual? Why?

8. Ever had sex on the hood of a car? (Hood = The part of a car that covers the engine and that can be raised. The British word is bonnet.)

I think I have, probably on vacation or something.  It was more interesting because it was outside than because it was on the hood of a car.

Bonus: You are walking down the street. A very sexy and nude person (gender of your choice) pulls up next to you in their shiny new Mercedes Benz, they lower the window and say, “Do you want to ride in my Mercedes?” What do you do? Tell us what you want to do on that ride?

Have them drive me someplace more comfortable to fuck.  Seriously, car sex is uncomfortable and awkward.  I'm not saying it's never sexy because of the rawness of it (raw not in the sense of chafing) but if this person were already naked, I wouldn't care what the hell kind of car they were driving.

Bonus, bonus: What is the sexiest thing you have ever done in a vehicle?

Sex?  Honestly, that's probably it.  I've given head in vehicles and masturbated in vehicles, but sex is sexier than that, and other than that, I can't think of anything.

No comments: