Tuesday, May 16, 2017

TMI Tuesday

From the archives, with questions by various people you can find by consulting the previous link:

1. I once overheard in a bathroom, “There is nothing as over-rated as sex or under-rated as a good bowel movement.” Discuss.

I do think sex is overrated in the sense that people put too much emphasis on it.  As a form of pleasure, I don't think it's overrated at all.  BMs... maybe I've just never had a good one, but I'd rather have a cock in my ass.

2. Friendship lasts longer than cumming. which of your online friends that you’ve never met would you like to meet in real life? which do you think you could become life-long REAL friends with? Actual friends, like going out to coffee and movies with, gossiping with, kissing on the forehead, hugging, loving.

I'm not going to answer this one, except to say that I have online friends who run the gamut from basically just talking about sex to being close enough friends that I'm not sure meeting is necessary to be close.

3. In a parallel universe, who out of your blog or Twitter followers would you most like to spend a steamy evening with? What would you do? Why them?

I'm also not going to answer this one because I either don't know them or I would be hard-pressed to choose because they all seem like they'd be fun in the sack.  But if I were giving away a one-night vacation to Lexi, other than a few things, it would be anything goes for as long as we could stand each other.

4.
a. What method of stimulation (intercourse, oral, manual, toy, whatever) gives you the strongest orgasm?

This is a tough question because I rarely do just one at a time.  Oral and manual or oral and toy go together like a horse and carriage.  And what is intercourse anyway?  Does it have to be cock-in-pussy?  I view lesbian sex as intercourse, and that's usually oral/toy/manual/other.

If I had to pick one though, I think toys might win for strongest.  There are just so many different means of stimulation with toys.  But it's not just about the type of stimulation; it's also about the situation, the partner, how horny I am, and sometimes random factors I don't even know.  Masturbation with a toy is not going to compare to cock in pussy, unless that cock isn't being used well, in which case... you see my dilemma.

b. With what method of stimulation do you get the most orgasms?

I'm assuming, based on C, that this means aggregate, not, "What method provokes the most orgasms in a sitting?" or something like that.  If I had to guess, I've had more orgasms from my fingers than anything else, but that's a guess.

c. If the answer to a is different from the answer to b, what’s wrong with your life?

I'm both lazy and I need more orgasms than most partners can give me.  Why don't I use toys to masturbate?  Toys may give me a stronger O, but I'm very good with my fingers and sometimes I just want a damn O, whether or not it's life-altering.  I'm sure everyone can relate to rubbing out a quick one because you just want to cum.

5.Would you rather have a life where you only had sex once a year for 2 minutes or where you have to have sex, every day for a minimum of 2 hours?

The latter.  I'd work it into my schedule.  I'm not having two minutes a year.

Bonus:
Is there anyone on your partner’s side of the family you find hot? If you could hook up with them without anyone finding out (ever!) would you?

No.  Sveta's parents aren't ugly or anything, but I'm not attracted to either of them, mostly because I don't care for her step-mom and I'm ambivalent toward her father.  I've never met the rest of her family, although she has loads.  And frankly, if I did find them hot, Sveta might not care if I went for it.  I mean, she's had my family.  That I don't like her family very much helps this be a non-issue.

No comments: