Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bikini?

A friend of mine forwarded this series of images to me totally out of the blue which were just too sexy not to share.  My apologies if you've seen them already.  I have no idea where they come from, so I can't give proper attribution.

How To Put On a Bikini

Step 1

Step 1

Step 2

Step 2

Step 3

Step 3

Step 4

Step 4

Step 5

Step 5

Step 6

Step 6

Step 7

Step 7

Step 8

Step 8

Step 9

Step 9

Step 10

Step 10

Step 11

Step 11

Step 12

Step 12

Step 31

Step 13

Step 14

Step 14

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meme questions going around. Care to answer?

1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
2. What is in your bedside table (nightstand)?
3. How many pair of shoes do you own?
4. Can you change a flat tire?
5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?

Couldn't find where to send them to you so attached them to a comment. Hope that was OK

Ron

Naughty Lexi said...

Absolutely okay, Ron. They'll be answered tomorrow.

dean24200 said...

yes they are lovely!

Anonymous said...

How much fun would it be to see a girl in public wearing this "Bikini" and be the only one to notice...Would you say something?

Would you at least smile and wink?

Would you try and smear that paint?

How cool would a follow up picture of a guy with white and flower colored paint smeared on his face be...

Naughty Lexi said...

I figure the paint's got to be something somewhat smear-proof. Still, the temptation would indeed be strong. I don't think I'd have the balls to wear that out in public, despite my lack of inhibitions. It's not the I mind the idea of people seeing me naked, it's that I mind their reactions.