Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pigtails

Because Sephi needed company, I'm wearing pigtails today.  I don't really care who knows it, nor does it bother me.  And I won't be taking pictures.  But why would I lie; unlike her, I'm not getting anything out of this at all.

This is not a meme.  I am not trying to start Pigtail Thursdays.  I'm just proving that it's just a silly hairstyle.  Which wiggles charmingly when you do certain things.  You just have to get into the spirit of it.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pigtails...not all the time. I also like ponytails....not all the time.
My favorite is wild unmade crazy hair that either needs to be messed up more or was just messed up by me....but not all the time.

Naughty Lexi said...

I usually pull my hair back so it doesn't get in my eyes, particularly when I'm working, when I may even use a bandanna to hold back the stray hairs of my bangs. Honestly, I like my hair, I just wish I could make it go away when I didn't need it. But I don't dislike pigtails, I just don't often wear them and I felt like being all supportive and shit today.