Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ultimately So-So

I said that this weekend would be tough, and I was right.  Boy was I right.  But I'm hopefully over that particular hump, although I'm still busy.  And it wasn't totally without perks.  And it got done a shade sooner than I expected.

First the bad stuff; I went for almost 72 hours without having an orgasm of any kind.  This was not intentional.  I was horny as a Pope on Tuesday, but it just wasn't happening.  Either I was working my ass off or I was traveling (yes, I had to travel a bit) or I was exhausted.  So from about Wednesday until Saturday, nothing.  Nada.  Excess stomach acid.  I know, I could have just squeezed out a quickie somehow, but I didn't need that, I needed a nice big O, several, and I knew that a forced tiny one would just have wound my crank.

So it is with this in mind that we find our intrepid hero finishing up and watching a rehearsal of the play, only to see the panties girl (who needs a name, so we'll call her Pam because she looks a bit like a Pam, I guess; I don't watch The Office so please don't interpret a reference) flashing again.  I guess she had nothing to wear that evening, or something.  I was sitting directly beside the director, so I couldn't exactly do anything other than gaze in awe at the glorious expanses of thigh, the tiny stripe of black fabric between, the round ass, firmer than I would have supposed from looking at it previously, arcing into view and then away again.  It was like slow motion.  I could have drawn her ass and thighs from memory (if I could draw, which I can't).  I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to anything after that.  I was entranced by Pam.  There may have been things I should have seen, but I didn't see them that evening.

I must step back in time again to say that I made discreet inquiries about Pam and found out that she has a boyfriend, almost a fiancée, that she's in her early 20s, and that it seemed like I had about a snowball's chance in the hot place of getting into her Catholic schoolgirl costume.  Which really just made me want her all the more.  Annoying, but true.  I was definitely suffering from severe forbidden fruit syndrome.

After rehearsal, we all went out, and although I tend to avoid social events of this kind, that night I was ready to drink.  Hard.  Pam brought her boyfriend, Kirk, who was quite the redneck, really, but sexy in a country-fried kind of way.  We all got to talking and it turned out that Pam told Kirk about our conversation.  I mentioned that she had been doing the same panties-flashing that evening, and she said she knew, but she didn't really have anything else to wear and she was worried that the director wouldn't go for anything other than panties for whatever reason.  Since he's about as gay as you can get, I doubted that.

When I asked Kirk how he felt about his girlfriend flashing her panties at the world, he grinned and said, "Hell, she ought to do it more often."  And it was then that, in that small area of my mind where my wiles reside, I saw an opening.  I am not devious by nature; I chose the moniker Naughty for a reason; I'm not sly or wicked, I just do naughty things.  But apparently being cut off from the endorphins and under a great deal of stress makes me wily like a starving coyote, only more successful.  I've noticed it in the past, actually.  Plus, not to toot my own horn, but in small groups I'm dynamite.  Big social gatherings I hate, but groups of two or three, I can sell sand to a Bedouin, retail.

I wasn't drunk, but they were well on their way.  We were sort of clustered down at the end of the table, so our conversation was kind of private.  And I was dripping juice, probably ruining the chair (or increasing its value, depending on your taste).  The perfect storm, as they like to say about things that have nothing to do with storms.  I worked that admission, that Kirk wanted his girlfriend to flash strangers, for all it was worth.  Pretty soon I had him admitting that he found it sexy when other people saw her in her panties.  That he found it sexy that I saw her.  That he found me sexy for noticing.  That he wished he'd been there when I dropped trou.  And that was pretty much all I had to do.

They were drunk.  I had ignored my first drink pretty much after ordering it, taking a few sips.  I offered to drive them home.  They accepted (thank God, because I do not approve of the amount of drunk driving that theatre folk do).  Once we were out to my car, we didn't actually drive, just sat there and kept talking.  I got basically their whole sexual history out of them.  It was really too easy.  I'm making it sound like I'm some kind of master manipulator, but I think a deaf turnip could have turned Pam and Kirk to talking about sex at that point.

I don't know exactly what I was hoping, but when they started making out in my back seat (and I was actually cheering them on a little) I started moving toward the idea that maybe I should come back to their place too and we could see what happened.  From the fractured stories I'd gotten about their sex life, it seemed like they'd had a bit of experience in the swinging department, but probably nothing more than fantasy and Pam "accidentally" showing off her goods, after which they'd return home and fuck like crazy.  What I was proposing was a bit off their beaten path, but they seemed ready to give it a try.  At that point, we may all have been thinking I might just go back and watch them go at it.  I might have been satisfied with that.

When we got to their apartment, it became apparent that Kirk was interested in something else (as was I) and Pam seemed like she would do whatever he said.  So when he sat back on the couch and said, "Lemme see what all the fuss is about," she obediently pulled down her pants and stood there in those same black panties, partially covered by her sweatshirt.

"Want to compare?" I asked him, and before he could say much of anything, down came my pants too.  My panties stayed on this time, and there we were, standing there with pants around our ankles.  I could see Kirk had a rod in his pants, although it was tough to say how big.  I'd also like to interject at this juncture that my panties were way sexier than hers.

"Go on, feel how smooth that wax gets her," said Kirk, who had obviously had every bit of the story.  Well, if you force me...  I reached over and slipped my fingers gently under the hem of her sweatshirt and touched her stomach.  She was breathing shallowly, like she was either really turned on or really nervous, and she didn't look that nervous.  Probably a bit of both.  The skin was smooth.  Very smooth.  I slipped my fingers down until they were resting just above the waist of her panties, then I boldly slipped them under.  Still very smooth.  "She's smooth all the way down," said Kirk.  "How about you?"

In truth, I hadn't shaved in several days, so I was probably not the poster child for shaving, even had shaving been able to achieve the results that Pam obviously got from waxing.  Kirk reached up without asking and touched my panties, slipping over my pussy and the wet spot as he ventured up to the waistline, low-cut the way I like bikini bottoms, and stroked the skin.  "Pam wins," we all three said, then laughed.  It was another moment of ice-breaking.  At first, it had been a bit like we were going to have some very freaky control play or something, but now, it was like we were best buds again, and when Kirk pulled down his pants too and stood there in tented boxer shorts, we all just kept laughing.  Eventually we sat down on the sofa, the two women on either side of Kirk, and made small talk about shaving versus waxing.

And at that point, if they had said, "Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow," my little manipulator would have been powerless to stop them.  I would have cheerfully left and gone home and possibly been able to have that elusive orgasm.  It would have been just fine.  We were all hanging out, some silly things had been done, and now the tension was eased and it could either go one way or the other.

Thankfully for me and you, it went the right way when Kirk said, "So, are we going to stop with the pants, or do you girls want to get a bit more comfy?"  And at that point I don't know who was seducing whom.  He pulled off his shirt first, and Pam seemed genuinely surprised when I pulled off mine, but she hurried out of hers, and there we were in our underwear.

Things heated up quickly after that.  Pam encouraged Kirk to kiss me; she didn't seem to be that interested in working on me herself, but she did put her hand on my thigh like she was deciding whether or not to commit to actually stroking my still-covered pussy.  Kirk had no such inhibitions; a minute after he started kissing me, he had my bra off and one hand down my panties, and if he was drunk, it didn't show.  When his finger, rough skin but gentle, slipped easily into my dripping passage, I came.  I came hard, one short gasp and my entire body seemed like it was trying to force itself out of my pussy backwards for a second, then I sucked in a breath and relaxed.  It was the kind of O I have when I haven't had one in a while and I've been really wound up and something sudden happens, like something slipping quickly into me.  It's not a release, it's just like my body is stuttering.

Kirk turned his attention to his girlfriend, and I got to pay a little attention to her too.  She's pretty, albeit in a way which is hard to see at first.  The way she dresses doesn't show off her figure.  The Catholic schoolgirl uniform does though, which is why she looks so hot in it.  She doesn't look like me in a uniform, but her uniform makes her all curvy.  Naked, she's got some flab, but it's not floppy, just a little jiggly.  I haven't been with a plus-size woman in a while, and while my tastes do admittedly often run toward the skinnier, Pam was definitely worth looking at.  Her breasts are still young and perky, although I foresee a certain loss of that in the coming years since they're fairly large and hang down a bit.  The nipples are quite large too, but on her, they look proportional.  A nice package.

Kirk wasn't bad on the eyes either.  He has tattoos, but they don't distract, and his physique is kind of lanky, very little body hair, tan from going shirtless.  I don't want to make him out to be a hick; he's not a farmer or anything, but he's got a twang to him.  And once he turned away from me, I got a hand in his pants and found out that he was packing a very nice cock indeed.  It wasn't huge, but it was all hard and rigid and hot.  I got it out of his fly and started stroking it as he was pulling off Pam's panties, then when he settled in to licking her nipples and fingering her snatch, I bent down and started sucking.  Pam saw me and laughed with a hint of nervousness.

In the end, Pam got to go first.  We retreated to their bedroom, I pulled off my soaked panties and hoped, but Pam got to go first.  She got on all fours on the bed and he hopped up behind and started plowing her, which at first seemed wrong but I realized she must like it rough because she was loving every minute of it.  I petted her ass while she was taking the pounding, stroking her hair, then slipping around to cup her swaying breasts.  Whatever problems she had with touching me seemed to have vanished, but she didn't seem receptive to a kiss, so I left it alone.  After a decent period for a pounding like that, Kirk pulled back and stroked out several jets of cum onto her back, then sat back, reached over, and grabbed a cigarette which he preceded to smoke.  Ordinarily I'm not a fan of second-hand smoke, even if the first-hand was fine by me for ages, but the room already stank of stale smoke and it's not like I haven't had smoke in my lungs before.

Pam made a move to clean up, but I stopped her and daintily licked the cum off her back.  She seemed a bit nonplussed by this but allowed it.  Then I whispered in her ear, "Can he get it up again?"

"Yeah, it usually takes a while though," she whispered back with a giggle.

"What are you two gals talking about?" he asked us with a laugh, but we ignored him.

"I bet we can make that faster," I whispered.

"How?"

"Well, I'm just dying to see how smooth that wax really makes you," I said in my normal voice.  "What do you think, Kirk?  Can I taste it?"

Here's where I should interject a public service announcement.  Kids, not all women are bi.  Pam probably isn't bi.  And me sort of forcing her into doing something she wasn't totally comfortable with is not a good thing to imitate.  Don't try this at home.  I would have stopped if she said no, but let's face it, I kind of knew she wouldn't if I asked right.

"Pam?" Kirk asked, showing far more consideration than I had.  She nodded quickly.  She didn't seem like she was repulsed, but I could tell I wouldn't be getting any in return.  I didn't worry her with kisses; I just moved down between her legs and began working on her pussy right away.  It was still loosened from the fucking she'd just gotten, and it tasted of sweat and cock, but it was indeed incredibly smooth and delicious.  And for all her dubiousness, Pam enjoyed herself once she could tell that I was only interested in licking her cunt for all I was worth.  She came twice, small Os but she announced them like they were visitations from God.  I don't know that I would have noticed had she not mentioned them.  She may have been playing it up for Kirk.  If so, it worked; he went over and presented her with his cock, already mostly hard, to suck.

And then it was my turn.  I hadn't really known whether I would get a turn, but when Kirk moved away from Pam but made no move to make me stop giving her head, I hoped.  And then I felt him ease up into me from behind and came again, another short bark which blew air across Pam's pussy and made her moan.  Kirk started rutting me like he'd fucked Pam, but I made it quite plain that I needed more gentle attention, and after a few false starts he settled into a deep rhythm, harder than I might have liked but softer than he was capable of giving.

I'm afraid Pam's pussy was quite forgotten after he pressed all the way in and nudged my cervix.  That doesn't always do anything for me, but in this case the sensation was perfect and I came.  Or rather, I collapsed onto Pam and began wailing and twitching.  It was the orgasm I'd been waiting for (and my only regret is that I wasted it on Kirk, who wasn't bad but wasn't who I'd really have loved to give it to) and it made my entire body short circuit for a second before the waves took over and made me whimper.  I was whimpering, little high-pitched moans with every breath.  That's what I get for starving myself of orgasms.

Kirk, to his credit, kept up the pace as I came, which made the orgasm last longer, and then when I was done, he picked up speed a little.  I could feel him getting close just by the way he was acting, but when he went to pull out I said, "No, shoot it inside."  Sadly, he didn't, which is really his loss because if he had I probably would have cum again and cumming in my cumming cunt is not only alliterative, it's also a damn good time.

He put a lake of cum on my back, up and down, even between my shoulder blades.  And I realized that I had been lying on Pam's stomach and pubis like she was a pillow, so I sheepishly and slightly sadly got up.  She made no offer to clean me up, just got some paper towels for Kirk to wipe off my back and ass.

"How was it, honey?" he asked her.

"Good," she said, with some traces of enthusiasm, but she wasn't exactly asking for seconds.  Except of Kirk.  They started kissing, and I sensed that I had become somewhat superfluous.  Watching their partners fuck a strange woman must have turned them on immensely, because it wasn't that long before she was on her knees sucking his cock.  I caught his eye and gave him a little wave, and he nodded, and that was how I left them, her hard at work getting him up for round three.

To break out of the story line, the problem with couples is often that they just want the third person as a catalyst, so being that third wheel can get you some fucking but usually not as much.  Of course, sometimes couples are great; they both want to fuck only you because they're not interested in each other as avidly.  But it seems like recently I've had couples who have been more interested in me as a sideshow to the main event, so to speak.

Still, I'm not complaining.  Neither are they; Pam confided in me the next day that they'd gone at it twice more after that, and Kirk had seemingly been interested in proving that he could out-eat her by giving her a long, extended session of oral.  They were both thrilled.  I was merely pleased with myself.

I don't know if I'll do it again.  The stress levels have eased somewhat, I've had some time with the old man (kidding Daddy) to ease the pain, and I hear rumors of Mike returning to visit.  Still, Pam and Kirk were exciting, and if I view my actions as being a facilitator of their sex rather than an equal partner, I'm being a humanitarian by fooling around with them.  I just know that the panties are still making me crazy, and while I love me a cock, I would also love to get Pam alone and show her the ropes.  That she's probably not interested in that is something that has no bearing on my fantasies.

And for those worried or wondering, Sveta knows all about it.  She says she may have a story to share soon too, so I look forward to that.  I miss her terribly, and if she were here showing off her panties... oh yeah.

Lastly, I'm getting a wax.  I loved the feel of it, and I want to surprise Sveta when she gets home.  Not surprise, since she read this, but I want her to be able to feel the smoothness.  I don't think I can make it a regular thing because it's such a hassle and costs too much, but I'm doing it at least once.  We'll see how much of a pain it really is.

4 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Based on your story, your title is way way off. At least for me, for most of the world, and the known universe, it seems like you had a fantastic time. Though, your three-way story is like many others I've read where #3 becomes the spare. I like your idea of #3 as a catalyst, she/he gets things going but is superfluous after the reaction begins.

I would be interested to see what happens now that the first flush of "newness" has worn off, is she more or less interested in the whole idea, in you? Please keep us informed. Plus, what happens when everyone is sober and considering it with clear heads and rational thought. I hope it works out for you, and for us, your loyal readers

inherservice said...

When they are old and gray, together or not, they'll be remembering this night, whether there is a return engagement or not!

I am sure that they are as glad as I that you are you!

I wonder how many waxings it would take to add up to a more permanent solution?

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor: You may not believe it, but a threesome only brought the level of suck of my weekend down enough to make the whole thing add up to so-so. The threesome was okay, but the rest was hard to counteract.

I can be a charity. I can help other people have a good time. I'm not sure that was really what I needed right then, but I'm not bitter about it. And I too look forward to seeing what happens, although I don't want anything long-term because that's not what I'm looking for from an actor romance, even one with a couple. But should anything happen, the blog shall know.

@Dioneo: That part was good. The rest, as I said, was not so good. Glad I was able to floor someone, rather than being floored as has been all too often the case recently.

@inherservice: I don't think waxing ever becomes permanent. I wish it would, because if it did I would be all over that shit. Except I might someday want to do something exciting with my pubes and not having them would suck. Still, I just wish I had a knob to turn to dial the hair down. That goes for my head too; I want to be Haircut Barbie.

inherservice said...

I was meaning some of the other solutions; electrolysis, etc.. As you say, though; permanence has it's drawbacks...

I have a tat on my arm from a drunken night in Hong Kong when I was 18 and planned to be dead before 21. I'm 54 now, lol...