Friday, May 13, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Yellow Eyes

"So, how does this work?" He said nothing, although she hadn't really expected anything. "Just... I don't know, stop me if I'm doing it wrong."

She had stripped most of her costume off in the sweaty air, but standing over him she now felt chilled. "You're sure this will make you normal again?" she asked, helplessly. His yellow eyes blinked, perhaps in code or perhaps just in hunger, and she wondered, as she straddled his furry belly, if or when the ringmaster and crew would leap out and yell, "Surprise."


"He's neutered, pet; he don't mind." This was doubtless in reaction to my face as she planted her heel on a tender portion of the tiger's anatomy. The cigarette dangled from her leering lips. "What, you think you're the first man I showed around?" I wondered what I was doing here. "Now come on, pet, you said you wanted a bit of fun."

I let her take my cock in hand, all the time looking only at the tiger's yellow, unblinking eyes. The orgasm, when it came, was surprisingly strong.


hunger rumbles this place is dry as bone no don't think of bones

the bare apes look crunchable sometimes when the hunger comes but they are careful careful apes too careful and they will bring pain if I snack on one of their number

the female comes

roll on my back yellow eyes blinking

come closer I'm just a big old softy nothing to fear from me

she is bold this one

planting her foot on my belly rumbling rumbling

I will never have a better chance

hunger consumes me


Blogger ate this the last time I posted it, then went offline. I had some not-terribly-interesting things to say about it, but instead of all that, I'll just tell you to visit PB for your Flash Fiction Friday needs, and leave you with the limerick that was the first thing into my head when I saw the picture. It's a classic.

A smiling young lady from Niger

Took a ride on the back of a tiger.

They returned from the ride

With the lady inside

And the smile on the face of the tiger.

9 comments:

Word said...

LOL! The last is my favorite. I enjoyed your various interpretations though. Two tiger dinners in there at the very least.

Naughty Lexi said...

Well someone's got to feed the kitty. Okay, even I groan at that one ;)

Max said...

#1: *Love* it. A whole lot of deliciousness implied in so few words.

#2: yes indeed, nothing like a little danger to spice things up....

#3: no, he'll never have a better chance. :-)

Happy FFF!

Naughty Lexi said...

I've never been one for dangerous sex. Risky maybe, but the danger of being eaten by a tiger might be a bit much for me.

Advizor54 said...

What awareness do they have, these animals that surround us? They smell, they hear, they feel, but how much do they think, plot, and plan. I liked all three as i pondered these questions

Anonymous said...

All of your takes on the picture are cool, but the first one was the one I liked the best.
It had a lot of fun thinking in it while being super short.
Humor, fantasy, naughty stuff...
Great job.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor: If I could teach the children of the world anything, "Don't mess with tigers or they'll eat you," would be on the list.

@pocket rockettz: I really thought the first was weakest, but it seems many people liked it. It's about as close as I'm likely to come on the blog to certain topics, shall we say ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I like that limerick. Also like all three of your interpretations, especially the last one.

Naughty Lexi said...

@TemptingSweets: As I said, it's a classic limerick. Really, it's not a terribly good limerick; Niger doesn't rhyme with tiger at all, and tiger shouldn't rhyme with itself. But it's one of those limericks that succeeds because it breaks the form.