Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Informational Tuesday

Via HEDONE and a whole lot of other people whose blogs I read.

Thanks to Kirsti from the Drenched and Delicious blog for the ‘getting to know you’ questions.

Getting to Know You...

1. What does your online profile name mean?

It's a diminutive form of Alexandra, which is the feminine form of Alexander, which comes via Latin from the Greek Alexandros, which means "Man's Defender" and may originally have been used as an epithet to describe Hera, Queen of the Gods. None of which I thought about. I have never said it was my name, but then I've never said it wasn't either.

2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?

Because if you have an "ex" in your name, the temptation is irresistible. I've removed the "Sexy" from the title, but originally I believe I actually named it "The Exploits of Sexy Lexi" which is just too euphonious for words.

3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life (RL)? What's the biggest difference between the two?

Things don't transcend into. They transcend. I believe what you're trying to go for is "bleed into" or something similar, as in, "How much of your online personality mixes with your real life?" On the other hand, maybe that's not what's being asked.

Online, I'm funnier and I get to talk about myself more than I might otherwise feel comfortable doing. I'm probably more talky in general, at least taking into account the fact that this blog is basically talking to total strangers (I love you all). I'm also more attractive online because I get to pick the pictures. No, only kidding; I'm probably hotter in real life because I'm in HD.

4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience?

I've seen a few toys that I really wish I had the money to buy, and I've heard some stories which made me want to do some things, but I haven't really been that cross-pollinated by other blogs. Not that I don't like reading them, just that many things I've liked reading are about things I have already done and enjoy. Oh, and I suppose I stumbled across Flash Fiction Friday and wanted to try that out, so I did, and it's been a good experience. Masterful understatement there. It's been great. Better than great.

And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month...

5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you?

Depends on my mood. Strangely enough, if I'm masturbating because I really wish I had a gal to do it with, I might be more inclined to taste my fingers after than if I'm masturbating missing cocks in my life. I'm fine with my own taste, but I like other people's more.

6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent?

Again, this sort of depends on my mood. When I do it, I like it and it makes me aroused, and as foreplay playing with myself while someone watches is nice, but I do like it to segue into other things that I enjoy more.

7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By who?

Being "caught" masturbating in my family is meaningless; we never tried to hide it and still don't. I think it might be easier to catch guys in the act than girls anyway. I remember once I was masturbating in my dorm when Gwen brought someone over unannounced, and that was a near thing, but she was the first through the door so I had just enough time to compose myself before the guest walked in. Other than that, I don't think so. Maybe I'm forgetting; it's honestly never been that big a deal to me.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Oooh, how sexy, a grammar lesson... I didn't think you'd be able to let that one slide.

The idea of cross-pollination on blogs is interesting and one of the reasons I don't do too many memes or TMI's, I guess FFF is the only one I do all the time. I don't want to start sounding like anyone else. I already feel like I'm too much of a chameleon already.

I like your answers, and your grammar lessons. Thank you sexy lexi!

Naughty Lexi said...

If you want to get really pedantic, it was a vocabulary lesson too ;)