Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nipples

I had a question, or rather a series of related questions, which just begged answering.

"So I was wondering - speaking as a young girl who became sexually aware and aroused at a relatively early (flat) age, when did you discover your nipples? [W]ere your nipples a playground before your breasts developed? Did they become more sensitive during their development? What's the back story on your front story? What's YOUR take on [nipples]? On yours, and your preferences for others?" - p s

Basically this is an invitation to ruminate on nipples, but I'll try to stay focused.

From a very early age, I knew nipples were for nursing. I think all girls go through a phase of wanting to be mommies, and it seemed natural at the time to try out nursing as well, because after all, that's what they were for, right? I don't remember a lot of this; I'm just putting it together from vague recollections. Anyway, I know that I tried to get Mike, when he was still a baby, to nurse on me, but since I wasn't giving milk it didn't work out well. But there was definite sensation there, and I must have filed that fact away for future reference.

Of course, once I was introduced to sex, I wanted to know all about it, so nipples were a part of the information I wanted to learn. But even when I started masturbating, I didn't do a whole lot of nipple play because I was too focused on the main event, so to speak.

I think the first time I genuinely enjoyed my nipples was with Mari. She had breasts at that point, while I was still pretty flat, and she taught me how to suck on her nipples, then turned around and did it to me. Up to that point I hadn't really experienced nipple play, just some idle stroking and wishing I had breasts. But after that, I was all about getting my nips taken care of. They've never been my biggest erogenous zone, but they are definitely a zone I enjoy.

Mike went through a period of fascination with nipples, and I reaped the whirlwind on that. I've never orgasmed when I could feel it in my breasts; I'm not sure anyone really does, but one hears stories. But having a breast sucked while being penetrated is lots of fun, and until Mike hit his growth spurt he was at just the right height, compared to me, to do that. Dad couldn't really manage it; the best he could do was cup my breasts in his hands and roll the points between thumb and forefinger while his cock was inside me, which I also enjoyed but wasn't quite the same.

I guess my nipples may have become more sensitive as I became older, to a point, but the reverse is also true; I don't think that my nipples are as sensitive as they might have been the first time I really played with them. It might not be physical; the sensations just aren't as novel any more, perhaps.

As far as my take on nipples, I enjoy mine just fine. I like oral love, with a lot of tongue and a bit of suction, rather than pinching or nipping. Not being into pain, I'm obviously not into clips and so forth. But there's more to the breast than just the nipple; I like to be cupped, with my nipples in the center of the palm, with just a bit of pressure, maybe a bit of rocking up and down. I like kisses all over my breasts, and between them as well. Licking is also appreciated. Teasing around the nipple with just the tip of the tongue... well, that might get you a gold star.

I have fairly perky nipples but not ultra-puffy. For the size of my breast, I guess they're about normal. They get hard, but while I might make jokes about cutting glass, that's more hyperbole than fact; I've been with women whose nipples get way harder and pointier than mine. Still, they'll show through shirts. They're pink, just like my cunt, a pink which might not show up on darker skin but which stands out just fine on me. If I'm flushed, they get deeper pink, but only just noticeably, at least I'm told.

As far as nipples on other people, I like nipples that go with the breast. If you've got bigger breasts, you can get away with bigger nipples. A little puffy is okay, but sometimes women have breasts that look like they're the Giza plateau (only without the Sphinx, although I suppose that could be a metaphor for other cat-named things), and that's not my favorite. A clean demarcation between nipple and breast is nice, but not a deal-breaker. And I do like perky nipples, higher on the breast, but that's just me being shallow. It might seem like I'm describing my own nipples, and in a way I am; I'm pretty happy with mine, although I'm jealous of larger breasts and if I were to somehow get larger breasts I'd probably want slightly larger nipples to go with them. But I like tan nipples or brown nipples or basically any nipple that fits in with its breast. It's a difficult thing to describe; the aesthetic of nipples is complex in my mind.

I enjoy playing with other women's nipples a lot, to the point where I'll do things to them that I wouldn't want them to do to me. Only if they want that, of course, but I've done a wee bit of nipple torture with a few people, and I'm always happy to use my teeth gently, which some people seem to enjoy. I will definitely pinch if asked. But that's not just women; I've been with more than a few men who wanted a bit of nipple action, and I am happy, very happy, to give them the same treatment. In my somewhat limited experience men seem to either not be into nipple play or like it fairly rough (understanding, of course, that my definition of rough is lowballing it a lot).

Dad doesn't care about nipples; he'll let me play with his, but it's not his main thing. Mike goes through phases; sometimes he likes a bit of nipple nibbling, other times he doesn't. I'm given to understand that when the kids were young, throughout the period where Mom had us all and after we were weened, she was nipple-play-crazy. Breastfeeding didn't dull her interest in it at all. Mari likes to give and receive, and she's very good at both. Sheri is too rough, but she likes it when I'm rough back. Sveta and I like each other's nipples a lot, although neither of us are nipple-obsessed, and we both like about the same level of attention, so it works out well.

Beyond that, I went through a period of lactation fascination before I realized that it wasn't lactation so much as pregnancy. But I did hope, for a while, that I might be one of those people who lactates all the time. Now I'm not sure what I was thinking; it sounds embarrassing for those poor women, really. But I tried hard to get milk to come out. What can I say; I was young and dumb.

Hopefully that's enough information on nipples, but if not, or if you've got a similarly stimulating question, I can be reached via comments or by email at lexinaughtygirl[AT]gmail.com, which all you humans should be able to handle. If you really can't, I think my profile page has an email link built into it. I like questions, and while I don't like formspring, surely people can make the extra iota of effort and ask in some other way.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Wonderful ruminations and a beautiful topic. I won't interject my own preferences, but I agree strongly with the idea that, the nipple needs to fit the breast, just as, I would add, the breast needs to fit the body, which is my main complaint about enhancement surgery, the proportions get all wrong.

I'm glad that Sveta and you are well matched in this area, for, when imagining things between beautiful women, creative and lengthy breast play is always a must.

:-)

Naughty Lexi said...

You can interject your preferences if you want; no reason why this can't be a forum on nipples. I do agree with your statement about breasts though. Boob jobs tend to look silly because they don't fit in, even if they're well enough done that you wouldn't ordinarily notice them. Of course, the worst is a poorly-done job which is out of proportion. I think the only disagreement I'm likely to have is exactly what constitutes proportionality. But that's okay; if everyone only liked one size, a lot of ladies wouldn't get any love at all ;)

Advizor54 said...

I just got back from my lunch cycle class and the instructor is the perfect example of how notto do plastic surgery. She's 5'2", maybe, maybe 95 pounds, but big on top. Fake big. Bad model big. And, she's about 65 but the boobs look 21. Fabulous teacher, but they don't look real, they don't make her look good, and, they are a distraction in my book. But, since I'm sure she didn't get them done for me and doesn't give a rat's ass what I think, I hope she likes them.

As for my interjection of preferences, I prefer the smaller sleek look over larger, though any glance at my tumblr shows I admire a wide range. My current friends represent a wide range of body types and I like that, there is so much beauty in each one of them that I would be loath to choose just one.