Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This Week

I am swamped. Not in a "my panties are swampy" kind of way, but in a "I want to throw myself into a swamp and sink blissfully into oblivion where I can be slowly tanned by the chemicals and then pulled out a thousand years from now by archaeologists who will secretly kind of want to do me even though I'm all corpsified and gross" kind of way. Busy busy busy.

I will try to do FFF this week. It might be the first week I miss in a very long time. But chances are good I'll get one done for Friday. However, you may see somewhat less of me than anyone likes until next week at the earliest. I've just been busy and also somewhat unenthusiastic about writing.

On the other hand, if I get into a mood to write, even if I have no events about which to write, you may see some of that.

I did, however, want to have at least one post this week, and something happened yesterday which was worthy of posting but I was too tired to do it then. Dad and I had sex.

Yes, actual penetrative sex. I was sucking him off (well, "off" is perhaps not the right word, since he seldom actually goes off, but whatever) when he started to harden up, and as soon as he was even close to being hard enough, I hopped up and eased him into the love canal. It felt so nice; it had been quite a while since I'd been penetrated by anything other than toys or fingers, and even longer since I'd had Daddy inside me. He leaned back and took my hips in his hands and we just rode, fiercely, until I felt him softening up again.

It should perhaps have been a joyous occasion, but it wound up being depressing. He was angry at himself for not being able to keep it up, at least until I came. I was... well, okay, I was disappointed. I tried not to let that show, because it's not his fault, but my womanly parts are masters of mental magic, so they convinced my rational brain that they deserved more. It was a tense moment or two.

Then I fought back into control, lay down on his chest and kissed him and said "Thanks Dad, I needed that." Which I did. I needed more, but that's okay. And he smiled sheepishly and kissed me back, and then we cuddled for a few minutes before he moved me to my back so he could give me the orgasm I needed with his fingers and tongue, if not with his cock.

I was all set to try to return the favor, to see if I could maybe suck one out of him since oral seems to stimulate him more. But he just told me it was fine, that we both had to get busy with other things. So in the main, kind of depressing.

On the other hand, when viewed more dispassionately, it's not so depressing after all. He's been getting hard more regularly, and he has orgasmed once or twice under my ministrations, although usually somewhat unexpectedly, as if more of a premature ejaculation than anything else. And if he can stay hard long enough for me to get him inside me, it's only a matter of time before he'll be able to stay hard long enough to properly fuck me, the way only my Daddy can. It's a long road to recovery, but his doctors say things are progressing fairly well. It's only been a few months, really. I can give it more time.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

You do have to take things in small victories. From nothing a few weeks ago to penetration now, it's very good progress and hopefully he won't forget it.

Wish all the best.