Tuesday, June 7, 2011

After Much Convincing

Dad is, as I may have mentioned, rather against anal play. He doesn't like giving, and he's adamant about lack of receiving. I have a feeling that he's taken a few girls in the ass in his time, but he's just not into it. That feeling pales in comparison to his feelings about any sort of working on his own ass. My father could no more be bi than I could be... um... I don't know, but something I would really, really not be.

I think this has rubbed off on Mike to a certain extent, which is why it was so hard for him to see that his desires to fool around with his own ass were natural and not something to be repressed. That Mike isn't attracted to other men isn't hard to understand; some people just aren't attracted to things. I have my own tastes, as does everyone else, and far be it for me to say that because you want something which is often given by men, you should seek out a man to give it. That's like telling a woman who likes having her cunt licked that only a woman should lick her cunt. Makes no sense. But at least Mike has the open-mindedness to see that he really would like to stick things up his ass, if I may put it in the simplest, most vulgar terms.

I know it seems rather strange to talk about a lack of open-mindedness in my family, but we all have blinders. There are probably some things I won't do which, if I gave them a chance, I might enjoy. So I'm not being a pot calling a kettle black.

But Dad is in the position of having a real reason to explore some options in the anal region. He's been told by people that exploring the joys of prostate stimulation would be good for his soul, but also for his condition. So Sveta and I took it upon ourselves to work on his inhibitions a little. I'm not the type of person to force something on someone, but in this case it was for his own good.

We started by teasing him. Well, actually, we started by being nice and trying to talk him into it. He'd made noises about possibly being interested before, but those were just noises. We said he didn't have to have any other guys involved, that we'd do all the work, that we just wanted to see if maybe it would help because we knew how much he missed being able to sink his rock-hard cock into our tiny pink pussies... okay, so maybe we started by teasing him. But the teasing accelerated to the point where we started toying with each other's asses in front of him.

Sveta has become very good at anal, probably by combination of practice with Ernst and practice with toys. Not that she was bad before, but she takes a plug like a pro now, although her ass is still tight, tighter than mine. She can't take enormous objects or anything, but she is totally relaxed and really loves the feeling.

I don't like rimjobs much; that's probably one of my blinders. But we washed off well and as I was rubbing oil into her ass with my fingers, I just had to kiss her pussy, which led to some pretty indiscriminate licking and kissing. Her ass, even totally clean, tastes slightly different from her cunt (to be expected really) but mostly just like the oil, and she was making these cute little sounds as I stuck my tongue in her ass, which just drove me crazy. Pretty soon I was fingering away at her pussy while probing her ass with my tongue until she came, and feeling her orgasm on my tongue in her ass was delightful. I pointed out to Dad afterward that I had been rather close-minded about the whole thing, that tonguing Sveta's ass had been a great experience, and maybe he should just consider... He said he'd think about it.

He finally consented to an attempt. A very small attempt. Basically, he said we could try, while blowing him, to work the perineum. No penetration. Blah blah blah, we said, but we were working toward it, and if taking it slow was how it had to be, then that's how it had to be.

He wasn't against the sensations, particularly when we both worked on him at the same time; Sveta sat on his face and had his cock in her mouth while I played with his balls and stroked as low as I could between his legs. I'm sure I was pressing on his anus sometimes and other times not, but he didn't seem to mind. But he remained somewhat tense, even though we did manage to coax a tepid erection and then a weak orgasm from him. It's not the first, but it's rare, so we felt pretty good about it.

Then Sveta had to go home. Not going to talk about that much or I'll get depressed again. My poor pussy misses her terribly, but not as much as I do; I don't miss her in the bedroom as much as I miss her being around in general. But I do miss the bedroom stuff a lot too. But she'll be back; she's probably going to be over once a week or so, and when she gets a job I'll pick her up from it sometimes, or something.

So it was just me and Dad (and Mom of course, but for the purposes of this discussion) again, and I was getting hornier and hornier, until I finally said, "Okay, look, you liked it when I was practically fingering your ass; why won't you just try it?" It wasn't tender, it was selfish, but maybe it needed to be said. I don't know.

Whatever it was, he finally said, "Okay, fine, you've worn down my resistance. Just don't expect anything."

It felt a little strange, I won't lie. I've gone through my whole life without going near my Dad's asshole. I know for a lot of you that would go without saying, but even with all the things my Dad has done with me, it's still a bit like that. Not to mention the fact that I don't have a huge amount of experience working on guys' asses. I can't say that I find them that attractive, really; it's the business end that I'm more interested in.

We went to the playroom after suitable preparations because we didn't want to get oil on anything important, and then I spent a long time just cuddling and stroking and generally getting him comfortable. It still felt weird, like I was forcing him to do this, and I didn't like that feeling. "I'm sorry," I said finally. "I don't want to make you do it. We can just keep doing what we normally do."

"No," Dad said. "You're probably right. Everyone says I should give it a shot. I want to be healthy again."

Insert jump-cut here for various reasons, and we got back to the business at hand. I started by oiling up his cock, just because it was there, then I oiled his balls and the inside of his legs, then he got on his hands and knees and I started oiling and massaging his back and buttocks, trying to get him to relax. Finally I started rubbing oil around between the cheeks. "You need to shave," I said, kidding him. He's got a relatively hairy ass, but I don't mind.

"Okay, that's where I draw the line," he said with a laugh. "Next you'll have me wearing buttless chaps and singing Macho Man."

"I think you'd look cute in chaps."

"Girly, you'd better get to it before I change my mind." He was kidding, but I knew he couldn't be that comfortable in this position.

When I pressed my finger into his ass for the first time, he flinched a little, but he's had exams before so it wasn't like he didn't know how it would feel. That is, until I reached around and stroked his cock with my other hand. As I pressed deeper, I felt his cock stiffen, and then when I started slowly stroking the walls of his ass, he developed a genuine, honest-to-god erection.

"See," I told-him-so.

"I wish I could feel your mouth on me while you do this," he said, sounding a little tense still.

So we rolled him over and I reached down between his legs and pressed my finger back into his ass, more easily this time (although I should say for the kids watching that we used an absolute overabundance of oil to make this happen), and his cock enlarged again. I kissed it and it bounced. I put my lips around it and it pulsed. It was, as Sveta would say, very nice.

Dad was clearly enjoying himself too, so while I didn't venture into two-finger territory, I did get a rhythm going between my mouth and my finger, and shortly thereafter got a violent explosion out of his fully-erect cock, which wasn't a long time but long enough to say that it definitely wasn't premature ejaculation.

It felt so good to feel his cum in my mouth. I mean, he'd cum in my mouth before now, but not like it was the real deal. We didn't have to struggle. And there was a lot of it, and it was strong and warm like it used to be.

I won't lie; I think that Dad has been slowly having more and more difficulty for a long time, and the most recent disaster was merely the straw that broke the camel's back. He used to be able to go at least twice without any real effort on his part, and last year it was more like once with some effort. He's getting older, and I've accepted that. But I think anal stimulation might be a way to fight back, and I'm really happy that it worked.

In fact, I'm now looking into options for toys, because we'd really like to try to do something which wouldn't require me to have my finger in his ass. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any, and I've also got some things to try of my own. We don't have a lot of disposable income at the moment, but we can dispose a little for this. And Dad is eager to try now. He still says he isn't interested in fucking my ass and I respect that, and he's definitely not going to get another man to do anything with him, but he's starting to see that maybe having his daughter get him hard in any way she can is no bad thing.

No comments: