Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Panties, Always Panties

We all know by now that I have a thing about panties. I love them. I like to wear them, but I like to see them being worn perhaps even more. On women; sorry any guys who are into wearing women's underwear. Cocks destroy the line of most panties. I'd much rather you took them off and let me see what you're hiding.

Okay, I'm salivating about panties now. Where was I? Oh yes: I like panties.

I was at work today, and one of the actresses came in wearing these shorts, fairly modest really, but kind of tight, particularly when she bent over. So she sits cross-legged on the floor, and all of a sudden, two things happened: 1) I could see she was wearing what I suppose one would call a thong-kini (one of those thongs that's not quite as thin in the back) from the line, and 2) I could see up the leg of her shorts and tell that this particular thong-kini was bright pink.

I love pantie-glimpses too, if I haven't gone into that before. Not that I'm going around ogling women or positioning myself to look up their skirts, but when I catch a glimpse of a woman's panties, I get wet. It's a pervy part of me, I guess, but it's fairly harmless, and I don't stare. So sitting across from this actress, who must be Sveta's age if she's not younger, and seeing the panties winking at me like... a winky thing that I can't come up with right now, well, I was getting pretty wound up.

And then she shifted her position, which removed the panties from my vision but introduced a new wrinkle before I had time to be disappointed. I believe the vulgar argot terms it a "camel toe" (okay, so I'm not as ivory-tower as I'm making out, but it's funnier this way), but I've always felt that the epithet doesn't do the sight justice. Sure, frat boys can call it whatever they want, but to me, seeing the contours of a pubic bulge stand out under taut fabric is far, far too sexy to be associated with a spitting ruminant. The seam of her shorts was pressing between her labia, and it was clear that she has a bit of a swollen set, from the looks of it.

I couldn't stare, but I kept looking out of the corner of my eye. One advantage of being a woman and attracted to women is that most people assume I'm not ogling them, even when I am, and as I'm both polite and circumspect, I get called on it rarely if ever, and usually then it's because I'm being obvious so I will get called on it and sex will follow. Contrary to popular belief, sometimes I, for one, enjoy being politely, if intensely, eyed by someone attractive.

I was drenched. I was afraid I'd leave a wet spot in my pants (yes, pants; I was working). I almost got up, to either get away from temptation or to go to the bathroom and indulge in some quick release. But eventually she got up instead, leaving me, like a teenage boy with an erection, to cool down for a few minutes before I risked standing up. Yes, girls sometimes have to do that too. If teenage boys ever found out... well, they'd probably have even more erections, so it's probably best that they don't know.

I thought I was safe. And then another actress, also younger (the play I'm working on has a number of younger actresses) wandered in. I wouldn't ordinarily find her attractive; she's not really my physical type, picky bitch that I am. But she was wearing skin-tight pants which left absolutely nothing to the imagination, and I could almost see the color of her panties through the material. I believe two thoughts competed in my brain at this point: 1) Why does God hate me so? 2) Look at that ass!

She didn't show off; in fact, she looked very shy about wearing the pants, so a third thought entered my head quickly: 3) Poor thing, she really feels exposed. They were part of her costume, these pants, and she's not the type who wears revealing things. So I doused my internal fires and said, "Hon, we've got to get you something to wear under those."

Which led to a discussion of what was best to wear and diffused the situation, although there those damn panties and that ass were, just out of the corner of my eye, waiting to tempt me into further looking, waiting to distract me from the conversation. I was strong. I didn't ogle. I did, at a certain point, excuse myself and visit the ladies' room, where I masturbated frantically, but I tried very hard to think of other things while doing it. I thought of Sveta (no, I'm not just saying that because I know she reads this) in panties, which was a quick route to the peak. Sveta looks very nice in panties. I particularly enjoy taking them off her...

Sorry, where was I? Oh, actually, that's pretty much it. Not really a sexy story, but as rambles go, not without sex appeal.

5 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Sometimes the glimps is better than the whole vision, just like simple cottons are better than expensive lace, or a kiss is better than a fuck, and and embrace is more needed than a dance.

your words combine it all perfectly.

Max said...

Lovely post, funny and sexy. And I quite agree with you and Advizor, the inadvertent panty glimpse can be very arousing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Panties. Now we know Super Lexi's kryptonite.

Naughty Lexi said...

Yeah, pink kryptonite ;) I prefer to think of them as Popeye-Lexi's spinach, myself.

H said...

I have a panty fetish too, I love panty glimpses, I can't say exactly why I love panties so much, maybe the promise of things, maybe there snug agianst what I want to be snug agianst.... great post