Sunday, June 12, 2011

In Lieu of a Cigar

I was informed the other day that Pam had given birth to a healthy baby girl, which they did not name Lexi (I admit that there was a small, very small worry of that) although I've been told that I can be Aunt Lexi any time I want. I didn't witness the birth or even the aftermath, but yesterday I got a call from Kirk asking if I wanted to come over and see Pam and the baby in their natural environs, as they had been released from the hospital and were home now. I said yes because I'm a nice person; I should have been learning lines or something else constructive.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to take more advantage of Pam's pregnancy; I may have mentioned in the past how sexy I found her when she was pregnant. Not that she's not sexy without being pregnant, but how often do I get to share a fun evening with a preggo? But be that as it may, I wanted to meet my "niece" (particularly as I have doubts whether I'll even have any real ones) and warp her fragile baby mind as soon as possible.

She's a pip; definitely going to grow up to be a stunner (okay, so I have no idea if that's true, but you're supposed to say things like that about babies). Still quite quiet, although I'm sure that will change. And Pam looks all maternal. And Kirk seems genuinely happy to be a father, which is always a good sign, although that too may change.

After I got done holding the baby (one of the wonderful things about other people's children is that you only have to hold them for as long as you want to, and you don't have to deal with any of the other annoyances) we sat and chatted about this and that. Conversation turned to things sexual as it was bound to do, and Pam said she was incredibly horny but just couldn't do much about it. I guess she's still in the stage where sex is definitely not going to happen. Kirk said the same thing, although the girls kidded him about the fact that he could do something about it and probably was every time he went to the bathroom. It was cute how shy he got talking about masturbation around two women who've fucked him.

I admitted as I was fairly horny too, and Kirk said, "Well honey, do you mind if I help Lexi out with that?"

"I guess," she said. "It'll just make it worse for me though."

"You don't have to watch," I put in.

"You think I'm letting him fuck you and not watching?" she asked, like this was some kind of stupid question.

In the end (and I'm going to Hell but this just made it sexier) she and the baby sat next to us on the bed, the baby suckling, Pam watching. I figured that, if Kirk had been without sex for some time now, he probably wouldn't last long the first time, so before I even did more than get my blouse off, I sucked him off until he filled my mouth with cum. Then I cheekily went over and kissed Pam and passed the cum to her. She couldn't do anything about it, and after token resistance she just swallowed and then scolded me. "Jesus Lexi, the baby."

"And yet you're sitting here." She allowed as this was true, but blushed.

Kirk was hard again almost immediately; perhaps he hadn't been beating off every chance he got. I pulled off my bra and panties and lay back on the bed, but he wanted me on my hands and knees, and I didn't complain at all when I felt his cockhead pressing against my asshole. I guess, though Pam enjoys fingering, they might not do any actual anal sex, at least not yet. Kirk's anal technique is simple but effective; he keeps up pressure but doesn't force anything, and the whole time he's slowly pressing in, it's constant pressure, which is very nice although it might be harder to take if I weren't into anal. When he slipped a hand around and started stroking my dripping cunt, I came, hard. It had been too long since I got some. I made a bit of noise, and the baby started crying, so I muffled my face in the bed for a while.

Pam eventually got her calmed down and back to nursing, and I spent a bit of time looking at Pam's breasts and at the baby sucking on them. God help me it was a turn-on. I'm a terrible person. I had no interest in molesting a baby or anything, but I wished I could nurse her, just a little. Probably my biological clock telling me who's boss. In any case, the strange combination of wanting to have a baby and having a cock pressing in and out of a hole which definitely wouldn't give me a baby was a bit of a brain-fuck, but I enjoyed it.

Kirk finally pulled out, after getting me really close to another O, and came on my back, not forcefully but a lot, a real puddle. I was too busy feeling a bit cheated because I had been really close to climax, but that's the way of things sometimes. He grabbed me a towel to wipe off, and then I rolled over and started working on myself. "Not enough?" Pam asked softly. "I wish I could help."

"No, it's fine," I said. "Kirk, will you be up for three, or..."

"Give me a minute," he said. "Watching you do that helps, let me tell you."

So I let them watch as I got myself off, not terribly elegantly because I wasn't interested in putting on a show as much as I was in getting off. Kirk was stroking himself by the time I was through, and with a little encouragement from me lips and tongue, he stiffened enough to put on another condom and then lie back and let me mount him. Having him slip into my pussy was great; I need penetration more often than pretty much anything else, including possible orgasms. I think I might be able to survive longer with no orgasms than no penetration, although I wouldn't want to do either.

Pam even put her hand on my hip as I ground down on Kirk, but I was too busy cumming to care; he worked my nipples nicely, and the grinding of his pubic bone against my clit got me off again quickly, so I was feeling it all over my body, a wonderful electricity. I felt it so strongly that I didn't stop, even when Kirk said he was about to cum, and unfortunately the third ejaculation was wasted on the interior of a condom, but that didn't matter. I was still cumming as he came, and when we both finished I lay on top of him and gave him a big kiss, which we hadn't really done throughout the session. We were both hot and sweaty, so we rolled apart after a moment and just lay there and felt satisfied.

I could have gone for another, but that sort of goes without saying. But everyone else seemed to be either finished or not interested or a baby (she wasn't interested in anything but feeding and sleeping) so we chatted a bit more and then said that we'd have to do it again soon. I like them; they're easy to get along with, and they're sexually open without being completely insane about it. They seem real. I did say, and I'm not sure I should have, that I would continue rewarding Kirk if he continued to be a good father. Yeah, foot in mouth over that one, but not much I can do about it now. I will happily continue to let him fuck me if he doesn't flake out, but I probably shouldn't have said as much.

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can be the "crazy aunt" for a long time to come.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

It's nice to help young families. There are so many jobs for the mother to do, it's nice that you took one of them off her hands for a while. :-)