Friday, June 24, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Conjoined

Incident report: 3/17/11 16:53

Two subjects were apprehended fleeing the scene of a robbery by Officers Rattle and Hum after pursuit. Subjects were discovered in possession of one (1) experimental condom, designed by Romanticorp, the employer of both subjects. Condom described as "a true bonding experience for both partners" by developer. Subjects were not able to move at any great speed, and pursuit did not endanger pedestrians, although Officer Rattle had to disperse a crowd of onlookers. Stolen property could not be retrieved by officers at the scene. Female subject seemed to be in great distress, but it was later revealed that she was orgasming.

Officers, upon apprehending the subjects, did not immediately take them into custody because neither officer could decide the best way to separate them for transport. Officers subsequently led subjects back to police station still conjoined, where a doctor was eventually able to remove male subject from female subject by application of industrial adhesive remover. Romanticorp has been advised that further trials will be needed before product can be considered safe for the general public. Both subjects were confined to a single cell, with round-the-clock guards posted to watch for further developments. Red light was provided.


He called it street theatre, and I almost believed him until his pants were around his ankles and my mouth was on his cock, and by then it was too late to disbelieve. I can’t lie and say that I didn’t want it too; when the parents covered their children’s eyes and grandmothers looked disapprovingly, all I could think about was how nice it would feel when he slid into me.

The rattle and hum of traffic, the throb of my cunt, the salacious or condemnatory stares, the breeze on skin and then flesh on flesh, all of it melted away, and there in the crosswalk, before God and everyone, I let him take my clothes off, slowly, and then bend me over and press the head of his cock into me, until I felt the sharp pain inside and knew that I was a woman. Just then, the flashbulb flared, freezing that moment on celluloid, deflowered and panting for more, that instant when pain and pleasure were balanced. The traffic stopped, the pedestrians walked, and blood flowed.


I could cheerfully go on this week; this picture is incredibly sexy to me, just for a combination of factors. It's not real, but it has that real feeling, not constructed like art, but almost organic. The look on her face in the moment is complex; I could probably write two or three just about her face. His face too.

What are they doing? Why? I could keep going about the picture, but in the end, I have limited time and energy, so two, one goofy, one sexy. Or maybe both sexy and both a little goofy. I don't know. I'm not taking any credit for the picture, other than having included it in a bunch I sent PB; he gets all the credit for picking it.

Would I do this? I don't think so; I've done crazy shit, but never like this. We'd be arrested surely. But it's a fun fantasy to think about. Public sex is a button that I have, which I have difficulty pressing in reality (at least not any more) but have great fun pressing in fantasy. And there's something... I don't know what the right word is, possibly contrived, although that sounds negative. Something a bit like a spectacle about this. It's not just two people fucking, it's clearly being done for some purpose. I like that sometimes.

Anyway, enough gabbing; I'm back and I can't wait to read all the other takes on this picture. One of them could be yours. Don't follow my example from last week; get up off your ass and do something. Go to FFF headquarters and submit a piece for consideration. No prizes, but a lot of fun.

12 comments:

Max said...

Two clever takes. I especially like #1 - serves them right for sampling the products from the lab.... :-)

P.S., my captcha is "reardipr". Really. :-)

The Panserbjørne said...

The first one is absolutely hilarious but I do have to wonder: "fleeing the scene of a robbery"? These two committed a robbery and then stopped to have sex? Why not "fleeing the scene of a reported public disturbance"?

I normally don't make comments suggesting you change stuff, but that was just so incongruous that it lessened my otherwise massive enjoyment of a great scenario.

Wait a second. Scanning it again, they stole the experimental condom itself, didn't they. Okay, that makes more sense, anyway. Still seems odd that they'd try it out right at the scene, though. But then, I'm not a thief, so who the hell knows what goes through their minds, eh?

The other one was good too, though for more emotional reasons, but the first one is just made of win. "A true bonding experience". Bwahahahahahaha.

Bravo, Lexi.

-- PB

France said...

The 1st one is brilliant! I can imagine this being the slowest pursuit in mankind. Very imaginative; I loved it!

The 2nd one is great too - no worries about that - but after reading the 1st story, I had no awe left. :)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I like your take on it. This one falls under the category of "Things I'd love to do, but never will."

Advizor54 said...

The first one cracked me up, as intended, but the second one was very powerful, though i'm not sure how deep you meant it to be.

To lose one's virginity in such a public way, yet to be so aware of individual choises (I let him undress me) and sensations, shows great clarity and passion.

Wonderful takes on the picture...

Naughty Lexi said...

@Max: Sometimes I think the captcha robot is toying with us all ;)

@PB: Okay, here's how I see it having gone down - these two worked at Romanticorp and decided, after-hours, that they'd just give the new condom line a little test drive, a bit a la Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the fizzy lifting drink. Well, they got it on and got it on, but they the security guard showed up, and rather than be apprehended in that state, they attempted to flee (rather stupidly); thus it became a robbery rather than just a public disturbance. They had no premeditated intention of making off with anything, but they couldn't really help take the condom with them. Anyway, that's how I pictured it having gone down. Your mileage may vary.

@France: I'm a bit sorry I didn't swap the order of them now ;)

@Natasha: It definitely goes in my filing cabinet under that same heading ;)

@Advizor: The second was slightly, every so slightly, informed by my own experience. I've never done anything like that, but I've done a few things similar enough to home in on the sensations. I liked the second one myself, although clearly, as I said, I should have put it first so it wasn't quite so overshadowed by its funnier counterpart. Or maybe so the funny one could be the punchline. I don't know.

Word said...

I loved the first one. A 'sticky' condom! ROFLOL! It is my favorite of the two.

The second was good though. Public sex is a thrill in and of it's own right. I've had sex on a train... skirts are wonderful and on a balcony when we lived in Spain. :)

Naughty Lexi said...

@Word: On a train? Now that sounds like a story worth telling, if you weren't in a sleeping car. I guess even if you were in a sleeping car, but in general seating would make it even better. Skirts are indeed wonderful ;)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, both takes. One of my fave lines is in story one: Female subject seemed to be in great distress, but it was later revealed that she was orgasming." ROFLOL!

Naughty Lexi said...

@TemptingSweets: As I said, I was intrigued by her face ;)

Word said...

The train was fun. No sleeping car. Look for a story in a few days. :)

Naughty Lexi said...

@Word: With bated breath, bells on, and pretty much every other thing you can do to indicate just how hard you're waiting for something. In other words, I'm looking forward to it.