Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Problem Envy

Boy, I tell ya, it's hard being me. Having to attempt to satisfy a sex-crazed teen is rough on my ancient libido.

And before you all kill me, I'm joking. Sveta arrived Monday evening though, which is why the past two days have been post-free. She's getting to spend this week here, then she has to go back to her house, at least for the time being.

She had a rough time saying goodbye to Ernst; I think she was hoping he might come back to my house with her for a visit, but he had family there for graduation and he had to do things with them and then haul his stuff home. He's not so far away that he's on the other side of the world, but he's also not close enough to make it anything but a long-distance relationship. Which is what I knew from the outset, which is why I was a little worried about his attempts to make things more serious. But they got semi-serious anyway, and now she's bummed out because she's afraid she'll never see him again. If I were him, that wouldn't be what happened (not ever seeing her again, I mean) but who knows?

But she's also bummed out because, for the past few days, she hasn't been getting her daily dose. At the end, they were up to daily at least. Which means that, while she had her room to herself and could masturbate (and next year, she hopes to be able to parlay a single at some point, but that remains to be seen) masturbation isn't the same, as well I know. So she's been frisky as a kid in a candy store ever since she got home.

The worse part is that, even with the AC going full blast (and I don't care about any hippies who want to tell me otherwise; AC is glorious and completely necessary) it's been quite sticky and hot here, which has made the passionate warmth of coital pleasure a bit less comfortable than normal. It's also made sleeping in the same bed much less comfortable for both of us; I toss and turn when I get hot, and two people in the same bed is just a recipe for me being unable to sleep because it's too warm and them being unable to sleep because I toss and turn because it's too warm. But we manage somehow.

Okay, actually the worst part is that I have a gig this week which has taken up far too much of my time, time I'd much rather be spending trying and failing to satisfy my nymphomaniac at home. It's not one of my regular gigs; I was asked to design lights for a concert at the theater, so it's only this week, but it pays better than normal gigs, although not all that well. I took it because I needed the money and because it gives me a lot of opportunity to do fun things with the lights. We don't have fancy lights, but even with the fairly primitive setup that's there, I've been able to do some fun stuff. Plus I get paid to mostly sit in the light booth and drink.

If it were a bit more secluded and the show didn't require a fair amount of attention, I'd bring Sveta to the booth and we'd fool around. I may bring her, but the amount of fooling around will be limited. Which is too bad, because we'd both like to fool around. So maybe I won't bring her, just because the temptation would be entirely too great.

We've been spending a fair amount of time in the shower, because it's the only way to cool off. Dad, thank goodness, has taken up a bit of my slack too, when I'm not around and Sveta gets the itch (and yesterday that happened a number of times). He's getting better about not beating himself up about the fact that he can't do anything other than fingers and tongue, mostly because she's been trying her little heart out to get him hard, which may not work well but is fun, as I well know. I even got her to try to talk him into doing some prostate play, and while he's been somewhat resistant to that idea as yet, between the two of us, we'll bring him around.

So if you don't see much of me for the rest of the week, you know why. I'm not super-busy with the gig, but all the time I don't spend doing that is time I'll probably be spending feeding the beast, as it were. Sveta, perpetually horny, without anything else to do, and at my house: I think that's a problem I'd like to have more often.

2 comments:

Shane said...

Hey, Lex. I've been reading for a while and haven't spoken up til now, but I wish you and your girlfriend and father well.

Do you worry that Sveta's current inability to find satisfaction at home will make her lean more romantically toward Ernest?

Naughty Lexi said...

Not find satisfaction at home? Who said she wasn't? And Ernst isn't here to be leaned toward, so even if that were something I'd worry about, I wouldn't worry about it. She misses him, but why shouldn't she? And she misses his cock, but there are other fish in the sea for that, and for right now, I'm doing just fine at satisfying her, with a little help.