Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Report From the Field

We had a bit of a computer emergency last night, which interrupted my writing, and by the time it was resolved I had lost my focus. Since I resolved it, I was rewarded; Dad, even though it was way past his bedtime, took me to my room, laid me back on the bed, got between my legs, and ate me out so fervently that when I went to stand up my knees almost gave out on me.

Sometimes he toys with me, knowing that he can get me to cum fairly quickly and wanting to prolong the buildup. But this time he got a finger inside me quickly, more quickly than I was expecting which made me squeal and giggle. It wasn't rough, it was insistent. With one hand he put slow, building pressure downward, which is a trick that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It stretches me in a way that's different, up and down rather than side to side or just all-around stretching. That it puts pressure on my ass at the same time can also be nice. Anyway, once he had one finger in, he started licking slowly up the top of my pussy, his tongue broad, the slight roughness of it working on my labia and my clit at the same time, but slowly. I got wet in a hurry, my clit began peeking out, and that's when he gripped it at the base with his other hand and started flicking it with his tongue.

I came, hard. I don't squirt or anything, but I suddenly turned to liquid between my legs, and my hips bucked a number of times. I think he knew that I was aching for it, because he didn't stop working on me, even as I begged him to let me rest for a minute. At the time, I was sure I needed a breather, but in fact I didn't, because no sooner had I started begging to be let off with a warning than he flipped his hand around and curled his finger up, and I went off again. I didn't even notice when he shifted his other hand down and slipped a finger into me to curl down. His lips locked around my clit and kept up a slow, steady suction, while his tongue did exciting things to the head, and his fingers curled up and down at the same time and slowly petted. I won't say I came hard enough to black out, but I was twitching, and I kept cumming for a longer period of time than I have in a while.

Then he eased back on the throttle because I was blissed out to the point of being unable to appreciate the sensations, and kept one finger inside me, slowly petting the upper wall of my cunt, while he kissed his way up my belly and started suckling at my breast. I can't really describe it other than to say it was like suddenly, the pleasure which had been entirely concentrated in my lower body spread out into all parts of me, the sensations shot up and down. He rubbed his palm against my clit, and I came again quickly, not a massive O this time, just a little sigh and relaxation. Then he kissed his way back down, and slipped another finger from the same hand into me, spreading me in a way I hadn't expected, and started tonguing my clit again, which was about as swollen as I get, and though I didn't think I could stand it, sure enough, orgasm 4 crashed into me and I found myself wailing, panting, begging for more. I don't know whether orgasm 4 was followed almost immediately by orgasm 5 or whether 4 was just a long, rolling O, but either way, I was exhausted by the time I stopped and finally, firmly pushed his head away.

He went to bed and I lay there for a while in the cooling puddle, then tried to stand up as I said, finally staggering to the kitchen for a drink. I felt drained. Not a bad drained, but sated and drained.

But half an hour later, I'm sorry to say, while I wasn't sure I could physically handle it, I was horny. Horny for a cock. My penetrations have been few and far between recently, and that's tough on me. I even got out a dildo and slipped it into me just to feel something, but I didn't really masturbate, just felt penetrated for a while.

I have got to get Dad started on anal toys, because I really think they'll help, and if they help they might help him get over the part of it that's psychosomatic, preying on his mind like that. He wants to please me, but it's hard for him. That my desires are not entirely without selfish interest doesn't matter. I want him to be able to make love again.

In other news, Sveta has been over a few times since she got home, and she's working at a terrible job at the moment. We haven't had much time together, and I miss her terribly, particularly since she's been missing both me and Ernst of late. I wish I could just hold her. We're hoping that some sleepovers will be possible soon. Coming up on showtime for me, I'll need some comfort as well.

1 comment:

JohnShowsCock said...

Wow Lexi that was very hot!

I will have to read more of your Dad postings now.

Cheers, John