Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sveta's Panties

Remember this post from almost two years ago? Well Sveta does. She had the following pic somehow; I don't remember it being taken, but clearly it was. And since she's just the gift that keeps on giving, she told me to share. I couldn't say no. I mean, I really, really wanted to, but I couldn't. My arm was twisted.

Submitted for your approval, a picture proving that I at least have the panties I was talking about. Sveta thinks hers are somewhere, but we're not going digging through her stuff just to pack it all up again. I hate packing. Anyway, peruse at your pleasure (and unlike some of my pictures, I believe you may actually be able to click to see it larger).

Polkadot Panties

2 comments:

Paul said...

More reason why we love Sveta too! ;)

Hope you two had a great weekend.

Advizor54 said...

isn't it nice to have friends that have such good memories.....