Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brothers

Don't get me wrong, it's great having two sisters. Actually, it's probably better having two sisters, because they can do anything a boy can do, but also other stuff. For instance, a strap-on is practically as good as a cock, but a boy can't take his off to give himself a vagina. At least, I don't think he can. Any guys out there who can do that, if you're allowed by the brotherhood of Secret Vagina-Converting Guys to talk, let me know, because no man I've ever met could, or would admit it. If they've been holding out on me, I'll change my opinion.

But for all that, I still sometimes wish I'd had two brothers. Hell, two of each would be great. It would be even better if my two brothers were bi too. Think about that, a totally bisexual family orgy. Anyone in the family could get double fucked. I can't decide whether I'd want two younger brothers or one older and one younger. Or maybe twins. But it would mean hot and cold running DP for me, and I love me some DP.

I can picture it now; it's a weekend back when we were all living in the house together, and we all get up, eat breakfast, and go downstairs to the rumpus room. Sheri and Mari pair off and let their little sister have fun, and my brothers, Mike and... oh, let's call him Matt, because in this fantasy they're twins... Mike and Matt start kissing me all over my body, slowly working their tongues into every part of me. Then Matt and I turn our attention to Mike, and he sits back and lets us lick him clean. I let Matt suck Mike's cock while I move down to Matt's body and start sucking him off too. Then Mike gets up and gets behind me and starts fucking my pussy, slow and steady. Matt looks ready to go, so he gets up too and gets behind Mike and slips up into his brother's well-lubed asshole.

I can feel both of them strain against my butt. Then Mike tells his twin that it's time to have a Lexi sandwich. So Matt pulls me down on top of him, thrusts his big cock, big as his brother's, into my pussy, and Mike gets behind me and sticks his dong up his sister's butt. Maybe Sheri gets bored and pulls on her strap-on and comes over and sticks it in Mike's ass, and Mari sits on Matt's face while I lick her breasts and she kisses Mike.

God, the combinations are practically endless. That's why I wish I had two brothers and two sisters. It would be nonstop fun. I need to find two bi guys who would have a threesome with me, obviously.

No comments: