Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things I'm Not Going to Tell You

Apparently my sister Sheri reads this site. I don't know how she knows its mine, but she does. I'm a little self-conscious now.

The upshot is that she's been emailing me for the past few days (I guess since she started reading or something, or just when she had the time) and asking me why I'm giving so much credit to Dad and Mike. She thinks I should be giving more screen time to her and Mari, mostly her (Mari, as yet, has not acknowledged that she reads the site, but I bet it's only a matter of time).

She's right. I don't tell enough stories about my sisters. I should tell more lesbo stories. You should write me at lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com and complain. I'm very nice over email; I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to.

But mostly, I don't write enough about Sheri (not Mari) because... well, I may give the impression that my brother and I are the most adventurous couple in the family, or that he's the one that gets me into trouble, dares me to do stupid stuff. We're close, and those are stories I remember. And I'd have to say that of all the pairings and triplings and so-forth, my brother and I have had sex the most with each other.

But I'm not being fair to Sheri, because she and I are by far the most adventurous couple. She's the most adventurous, and she drags me along because I let her get me into trouble. And I've gotten into way more trouble because of Sheri than because of Mike. Way more. No contest.

So in future I will try to remember times when she's gotten me into trouble too. Like the anal fisting story; maybe I should tell that story sometime. But the problem is that the most of the time, we got into trouble in a way which I can't talk about. Because I don't want anyone to get into real trouble. Like I said at the start, there are some stories I can't tell, and most of them involve my sister Sheri. So Sheri, that's why you're getting short shrift. I'll try my best, but Mike and I have tons of stories which are safe to tell, and you and I don't have as many.

Maybe I'll hint at some. Don't push me, bitch.

No comments: