Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

A day late, a buck short, but I'm going to talk about Halloween anyway because it's more fun than depressing about my personal drama. When I was younger Halloween used to be a lot of fun. Now it's less fun, but that's to be expected. But last night I saw some costumes that reminded me of all the fun I had when I was that age.

For instance, one year I actually was a ghost, you know, sheet with holes cut in it, all that. The thing was, I wasn't wearing anything under the sheet. I was still young enough to Trick or Treat, but it was after my brother and I began making love. My Dad took both of us Trick or Treating. Mike wore a boxer costume, you know, gloves, trunks, those weird shoes they wear, and a robe. I think he had a fake championship belt too. Halloween must have been warm that year, because I don't remember either of us being cold, even though we were both less clothed than is usually recommended.

My mom helped me with my costume; it was sewed together somewhat, so it wasn't like I was wandering around naked. I was also supposed to be wearing something underneath it, but I think Mom knew that I wasn't going to. This was shortly after my brother and I started out and we were fucking a lot, and also I had entered a phase where I enjoyed taking risks (well, I guess I'm still in that phase kind of). So I guess she made it as modest as she could and just figured that there wasn't much harm in it.

The reason I wore nothing under the sheet was actually a couple of reasons. First off, to be a really accurate costume, I had to be naked. I remember deciding that, because after all, the dead wear only their shrouds. I also liked wandering around like that, a bit of titillation there. And I wanted to make it as easy as possible for my brother in case he wanted a little treat. Mostly the last reason, but some of the others.

I still had a little girl's body at that point, so I don't think too many people were checking me out. Sure there were probably some perverts, and also maybe a few boys, but the sheet was pretty covering unless I held both my hands over my head or something. I don't think my dad noticed anything strange when we set out, and it was twilight so I don't imagine that too many other people noticed either. My brother didn't notice at first until I "accidentally" dropped something and had to bend over to look for it. The sheet slipped a little bit too high and he saw and smiled.

Actually, I think he would have done exactly the same even if I had clothes on underneath. We went to some houses, got some candy. Then he came up behind me, snaked a hand inside the shroud (it was cold, that hand, made me shiver) and whispered in my ear, "Trick or Treat?" Of course I said Treat.

So we found a secluded spot behind some bushes. Dad saw us touching, knew what we were up to, looked around and saw that no one was likely to spot it, and just stood guard, glancing over in our direction every so often. I don't know how comfortable he was with it; it was kind of risky. Once we were behind the bushes I pulled Mike's trunks down, hiked up my sheet, and mounted him right there on the ground. His hands warmed up after a while, but when they first began to fondle my breasts the shock made me cry out a little louder than was safe. Fortunately no one must have heard in the houses nearby.

After a few minutes Mike came inside me and I hopped off him, cleaned him up, and we walked on, cum leaking down my bare legs under the shroud. Dad just gave us a look that said to be discrete. I could see he had a tent in his trousers. We hit a few more houses, then Mike was walking right beside me with his hand on my ass as we walked down the street. Anyone who was behind us would have seen him hike up the sheet and slip under it, and I imagine as we walked the sheet still exposed a fair amount of my skin. He started feeling me up, and eventually he got to the point where he would only break off when we were right at the door of the house. It was driving me crazy.

After a few houses of that I told him he had to fuck me again or someone was going to notice the cock in his shorts and wonder what was up. We went behind a tree and he mounted me from behind standing up, pressed into the bark. Dad watched the whole time. I think if someone had happened along I would have just ignored them and kept being railed. I finally had an orgasm right before Mike filled me again, and then after a little more cleanup we kept going.

We didn't get to as many houses as usual that year; time ran out on us. On the way home it was dark and I started getting cold. I played my best lost little girl in the cold and Daddy fell for it, so when I asked him to pick me up he did. His hands didn't waste any time slipping up under the sheet to cradle my ass, and he fingered me all the way home. I tried to cum quietly; it wouldn't do to have someone see Dad carrying a moaning little girl.

Once we were indoors he reached down with one hand and just dropped his pants right there in the living room. Then he eased me down onto his cock, which felt really large after Mike (sorry again Mike, but Dad's was bigger back then). I came again with insertion, and he angled up into me and let me rise and fall on his cock. Sheri came down to see what the noise was, and seeing that my brother was just standing there looking lonesome she pulled his trunks down and started sucking.

Eventually Dad got tired of hold me up, and we both got tired of my sheet being in the way, so he walked me over to the couch, lay me down, pulled the sheet off, and we started kissing. I lost track of Mike and Sheri but from the noise I guess he was fucking her. It made me a little jealous, I remember, although I don't really know why. When Daddy penetrated me again I forgot about it. He really is a fabulous lover, my father; he knows exactly how to please me. He was bumping my cervix with every thrust and I just kept cumming; he knew after Mike I needed it deep I guess.

Finally he pressed against my womb and came (which reminds me just how sexy I find that, and how sexy I find the idea of impregnation), and then eventually pulled out and let a ready Sheri clean him off. Then she cleaned me off too, and we kissed and she passed some spunk and liquid into my mouth. Trick or Treat, indeed.

So that's a Halloween story I remember. There are others too, and maybe if you ask I'll tell them. But since no one asks, they may just go untold, which would be a tragedy.

No comments: