Friday, November 9, 2007

The Weekend Update

So for those of you who were sitting breathlessly by the computer, checking my site every three minutes or so to be the first to hear about my exciting weekend, you need to get a life. Go out, get laid, get a job, do something. My sex life is interesting, but it's not really that interesting.

I'm kidding guys (and gals). I know that no one reads this anyway. But my weekend was completely without excitement: worked a lot, slept a little, caught up with Dad once to try to stave off complete horny insanity, but spent most of my time (gasp) not thinking about sex. I never was able to hook up with James.

So I made up for it on Tuesday. We saw each other in the supermarket again in the evening, he had fifteen minutes, I had fifteen minutes. Fortunately it was dark outside because of Daylight Savings (or is it normal now, I can't remember) fucking with my Circadian rhythms (and that's fuck in a bad way). We hightailed it to my car, dropped trou, and it's a measure of how good he's getting that it wasn't awkward at all. He's going to love anal, I can just tell. I'll have a convert for life.

Still haven't told him what the surprise is, because I don't want to torture the poor kid. He doesn't need to do any special preparation anyway. I'm going to give my insides a wash beforehand; actually, in expectation of this weekend being different than it was, I'd already been putting in a session every morning with my shower, and I'm pretty sure I'm clean as a whistle. I enjoy enemas and douches anyway, and I do them regularly without any special events planned. Back when my brother was still home I rinsed out daily all the time, but now that it's less pressing I don't do it as often.

Actually, getting a turkey baster is great advice, because if you're not lucky enough to have people you can trust to cum inside you but you still like the feeling of being filled up, you can do that with water. I don't know, maybe they make dildos that can act as syringes too. If they don't, they should; I'd buy one. You can even find a lube which is pussy-safe but thicker and goopier, and squirt that up inside your cunny so you can feel it dripping out again. Not a bad idea for inexperienced anal voyagers either; that way you can both lube up and stretch yourself out a little. There have to be some products on the market like that.

It'll be weird having James wear a condom, both because we've gotten used to doing it without, but also because I'm used to going bareback when it comes to anal. I don't let just anyone fuck my ass, and it's been mostly my brother for a while. But James will be wearing a condom because I don't want it to get messy his first time, and sometimes no matter how hard you try there's still a little mess.

Anyway, in the fifteen minutes James and I had in my backseat he took me over the edge with a little help from my little hooded friend, then I told him to hurry up and cum so he did. I felt that one; I don't always feel guys coming inside me, but it had been a week at least since we'd last fucked, and maybe he was being a good boy and not masturbating when I'm not around. Actually, I hope that's not true, because masturbation is absolutely necessary, for everyone. Hear me, religious wackos? Masturbation is great.

But yeah, I felt it, a good solid cum with two or three hard spurts that I could feel against my cervix, and a bunch more pulses that I could feel in his cock but couldn't feel the ejaculation. It made me tingle, I don't mind telling you, which is why, if you haven't ever tried jetting some water into your pussy, you really should. And guys, it can be a great thing to do when you're taking showers together: show her a good time even if you can't cum inside her, or if she can't feel it when you do. Just get between her legs with a massaging shower head and play with her pussy and the water. It's easier on the fingers and the tongue too.

So this weekend isn't looking too good for time either, but maybe we can sneak in a few hours for some slower, gentler fucking. Anal can wait, but I don't know how long I'll be able to wait for it. I've got to go get my butt plug right now.

No comments: