Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Quickie

I don't really have time to go into a long post, because I'm busier than a beaver in a strip club filled with confused bestialists. I just made myself laugh.

But it's only fair that I warn you that when I get the time, I have a long post brewing about Thanksgiving, so we'll step into the Wayback machine for that. I don't want to spoil it, but I will say that my brother did show up for Thanksgiving, actually for more than Thanksgiving. He came in late Wednesday night and left Sunday afternoon.

And then there's stuff with James which I also have to talk about. I think it's all going to work out just fine, so that's good. He still hasn't had the pleasure, but I think this weekend we might be able to find time. I know, I've been leading you on like that for weeks, but trust me, I have been just as led on and just as disappointed when the weekend rolled around and there was nothing doing.

My sister also has told me some stories which I really should share, and I think I can share a few of them. Actually, the stories come from both sisters. And I've been spending a little quality time with Mom, because I think sometimes she's jealous that Dad and I get to spend so much time together. Of course, we're fucking, but Mom and I can still spend time. We talk, and she's shared some stories too.

As a preview, I think I'll talk a little bit about my Mom, and then I've got to cut you all off again for a while. Apparently Mom was more adventurous when she was younger. We both think it was probably because of her childhood. It's healthy for her to talk about it, but it's painful too. Anyway, she was more adventurous than I gave her credit for originally. Apparently after her father started raping her she obviously got fairly messed up in the head (she's not anymore, at least not more than normal) and started seeing sex as something she was supposed to be providing to anyone who asked. And if they didn't beat her, well then she was in heaven. I know, it's weird and tragic and all that.

She didn't even know about birth control until way after she started being raped, and even then she obviously wasn't going to get her father to use a condom and she didn't really care. She says that she's not into anal because it reminds her too much of that time in her life. But at a certain point I guess she was willing to do pretty much anything to anybody. It's a miracle she survived, really.

While she was in school she was the school slut (just like me and Sheri, but in a creepy unpleasant way), and then once she was kicked out of her house, she had to fuck to stay alive, essentially. She blew cops to stay out of trouble, fucked the landlord to keep up with the rent, and got a job that would let her spend as much time as possible on her back making extra money. She's done stuff I haven't done, and while I'm not saying that's a good thing, she's made peace with most of it. So she's given me some good advice and some pointers. For instance, one evening we pulled out a dildo and she showed me some really great tricks with her throat on a cock. I'm going to have to practice them, because they are dynamite. I won't share family secrets, but she can actually make her throat vibrate on a cock. Its amazing.

Well, that's enough talk about bonding. I really don't have enough time to tell all the stories I want to tell, so until next time, keep waiting and I promise they'll be told soon.

1 comment:

shoe lover said...

I just found your blog this weekend! I love it, so i am starting at the beginning. I would love to hear about the pointers for deep throating from your mom! And you too, share your wealth of wisdom, so the rest of us can benefit. : )