Sunday, November 4, 2007

Toys

Would you believe that I didn't own a double dildo until I was in college? It's true, really. I know I seem like a person who probably owned a vibrator from the day I was born, but I didn't own a double dildo until I was in college.

My dad bought me my first strap-on. Actually, I think Mom bought it, but he gave it to me as a present. But my sisters and I had been fucking for years by that point. I think (actually I know) my dad and brother liked to watch us sometimes, so for them a strap-on would be the gift that gave back. But before that, my sisters and I had just used our hands, our tongues, and a vibrator or two. The vibes were mostly for solo activities anyway.

I like sex toys, don't get me wrong, and my parents have a good assortment which we would sometimes borrow. But with my sisters it was great to have to be so inventive with our own bodies; I'm a better lover because I had to do it without help, so to speak.

But I love strap-ons, loved them since the first time I used mine. Since then I've enlarged my collection. I got my first one for Christmas and right after the presents were done (I had already tried it on) I fucked my sister Sheri right there in the middle of the piles of wrapping paper. Dad and Mom laughed and watched and then when watching got to be too exciting for Dad, Mom let him watch his two daughters fuck and gave him head. My oldest sister Mari just sat there loving it, playing with herself, and when Mike asked her, she let him feel her up too. He saved himself up though, because as soon as Sheri and I were finally through on the floor he hopped up and jerked off onto our faces.

But I was talking about double dildos. My roommate in college wanted to get one, and so about a month after we started fucking (I'll tell that story sometime too) we went out and bought one. And it was lots of fun. Hell, it was more fun than that. I love strap-ons, but I love fun with a double dildo even more. Our first time with it she stuck it up into her cunt and wandered around the dorm with it dangling down like she'd sprouted a cock, and we laughed. Then she got all macho and told me to suck it bitch, so I gave her cock a good time in my throat before it got boring. And trust me, it is. I've had gals want to give head to my strap-on before, and it's not without its stimulation, but really unless you've got a fetish for it, it gets old.

Then we lay down with our hips facing and she snaked that monster up into me and we ground down on each other trying to force enough of it into ourselves so our labia would touch. We never could, it was just too big. But we had a lot of fun trying.

And then I discovered that a double dil can be a lot of fun by yourself too. I may have mentioned that I love DP. Well a double dil is DP on a stick. I once got half in my pussy and half up my ass, put on a skirt, and went to class. Sitting on it was torture, but oh what exquisite torture. I must have looked like I had hemorrhoids.

So I have several strap-ons and a double dildo now. What had I been missing? A lot. One day my brother will let me try out my strap-ons on him. I think he'd really like being fucked in the ass by his sister. Maybe with a double dildo too; half in my sweet cunny, half in his ass. I'd even let him be on top.

No comments: