Monday, November 12, 2007

Foursome

So in deference to my sister and because I was just talking about foursomes, I'll tell the story of the first foursome I ever had with my sister. Like I said, it was a while ago, and it wasn't all that great. But it was still kind of fun.

We both had boyfriends; mine was a few years older than me, hers was about her age, I guess. They were with us mostly because we would put out, although I think my boyfriend was a bit of a perv, since I was only 14 and he was older than that. They didn't know each other.

My sister thought it would be great for us to double up on a guy, so she convinced me to try it with her boyfriend first. Aside from my brother I'd never had a threesome before. She had, I think, but she wanted me to join in. He was really into it, couldn't believe that sisters would do that, that kind of thing, you know, typical guy. I didn't mind; he was cute, and my sister said he was good in bed, not great, but okay.

We brought him back to our house one evening, made sure that no one would disturb us (which would have been a problem since I don't think our parents would have approved, and my brother would have wanted to join in, which would have been a bit much) and then started the party. He loved watching both of us lick his cock and then kiss, and after he came the first time he wanted to sit back and have us put on a show. My sister is better at that kind of thing than I am, or at least she was back then, but I didn't have a problem following along. She played with herself really sexily, and I started just kissing all over her body, sucking her tits and feeling her up. Eventually we were 69ing and he was watching and jacking off slowly, and then my sister told him to come over and stick it in me.

I wasn't ready for that; I expected him to fuck her and me just to help out. But he jammed it in and started fucking me from behind, and she was licking the top of my slit and every so often pulling out his cock and sucking it. He wasn't wearing a condom either, which I hadn't planned. He came inside me, just buckets of cum, and she sucked it all out and then passed it to me. I just lay back and felt violated a little, which is odd I guess, because it wasn't like I didn't want it.

He was done after that, which was good because I don't think I was ready to go on. Sheri apologized afterwards, told me she didn't realize. And I decided that it actually had been a lot of fun. So we planned to try it on my boyfriend next. With him, it went a lot better. He had more stamina, and he didn't want a show, he wanted tail. He got us both in a line with our butts in the air and just moved between us, fucking each of us while he fingered the other sister. He didn't last much longer, but he got it up three times, and we made him wear a condom so he filled each of our mouths with spunk and then sprayed my back with cum, a very small amount since it was the third time.

Sheri's boyfriend wanted more, and so did mine, and we did too, but we weren't sure how much. Then we decided that we should have a foursome. The guys weren't as enthusiastic, but I guess they figured sex was sex. So on the appointed day they both showed up, and that's when things got awkward. Neither of them wanted to do anything at first, just stood there and looked each other over. We stripped down, got them interested in us, but they still wouldn't go anywhere near each other. Finally Sheri and I were eating each other out, each had nice orgasms, but the guys, even though they both had hardons, wouldn't budge. So I went over to my boy and she went over to hers and we just pulled out their cocks.

They got into it a little more when we were sucking them, started to forget that there was another guy in the room. Her boyfriend even came all over her face. But when she got up to come over and have me lick it off, he stopped her.

Eventually we had them on opposite sides of the rumpus room facing away from one another fucking us, and it was like we were in two separate rooms. When I suggested that my boy switch and fuck Sheri for a while, he told me no. She said later her boyfriend had been the same way. Eventually they got up and left, and I think it was him doing the leaving and her following. I turned around and chewed out my boyfriend for being such a pussy, and he got pissed and left too. I didn't see him again after that.

My sister's boyfriend still wanted a threesome after that, but my sister told him that if he couldn't put up with another guy in the room, she didn't want anything to do with him. Actually, I think she was bucking for a threesome with two guys, but that wasn't to be.

Not a terribly sexy story, all told, I know. But a true one. My sister and I have since found several guys who weren't scared to be in the same room, and they've gotten the benefits, let me tell you. We're both great to fuck solo, and with each other... you get the idea.

No comments: