Friday, November 9, 2007

Speaking of Which

Talking about putting things up my ass (other than cocks of course) reminded me of some of the crazy games my brother and sisters and I used to play. Like how most families play marbles? Well, we had our own version. Actually, we had a lot of games involving marbles.

When I was younger my sisters and I would try to hold marbles inside our pussies for as long as possible. It's good exercise, let me tell you. We would put two or three in to start, but we gradually worked our way up. My sister Sheri was always the champion as far as quantity; she could fit way more than either Mari or I could. But it was anyone's game as far as stamina; we all agreed to the same number of marbles at the start, then put them in and walked around like we really needed to go. Eventually we even made the rule that you weren't allowed to touch your legs together at all, or sit down. Once we even had a grudge match where we had to squat. That was really tough; I think Mari might have won that.

It really wasn't much of a stretch to go from just having to hold them in to having to hold them in while other people tried to make you drop them. At first it was just the three of us, and we'd get our stopwatch and then time each of us, putting a certain number of marbles up and then the other two girls trying everything they could think of to get them out again. Cumming while trying to hold on to a handful of marbles is hard, but fun. Sometimes the girl with the marbles was allowed to try to avoid her tormentors, and we'd run shrieking through the house until invariably either a marble would come clattering out onto the floor or the two chasing would catch the one fleeing and administer the test (usually the former, which is why we switched rules after a while). Other times you couldn't move, just had to hang your butt off the bed and try hard not to scream while your sisters did their best to make you lay an egg.

Once my brother was "blooded" so to speak he joined in. Then we'd make teams, with a girl who would handle the marbles and one who would try to make the other girl drop first. Sheri had discovered anal before the rest of us, and she would use it as a dirty trick, jamming her finger up our butts when we least suspected it. The first few times she did it to me it made me lay the whole clutch of eggs. Then after my brother and I had anal the first time, we tried a new variation, where he and my sister Mari (with a strap-on) would fuck me and my sister Sheri in the ass while we tried our hardest to hold in the marbles.

Then Mike wanted all three of us to try holding marbles in our asses rather than in our pussies. That's like having to take a huge shit but not being able to. Mari didn't do it often, but she always won that because her ass was the least stretched. Sheri and I kicked her out of competition after a few times because she always won. My ass wasn't as stretched as Sheri's, but she had better control, so it was pretty even to start.

Then we tried marbles in both pussy and ass. That is some hardcore competition right there. It's like it's impossible to clench both holes at once. I don't know if it's true, but we certainly found it hard. By that point we were putting handfuls up our asses, Sheri and me, and then letting Mari and Mike fuck us from behind until the marbles came out again. The more lube, the easier the insertion but the harder it was to keep them there.

Eventually we got too old for games. My brother and I kept playing them though, not as competition but for fun. He liked to fuck me, fuck me wide open, then pull out and start dropping marbles in. When I came sometimes it would make a marble pop up in the air. We tried other things too: super balls, which are really hard because they have a lot of surface friction; ping pong balls, which I can crush (told you I exercise) if I sit down and really strain at it (Mike loved to watch me try, but I couldn't do it after any kind of fucking, so we used it as foreplay a few times); dried beans, which have a different feel than marbles because they're smaller; and even one time frozen peas, which were tough because they were really cold, and I mentioned chocolate Easter eggs, which was silly.

Mike used to dare me to go places with some marbles in one hole or the other; one time he even got me to go to school with marbles in my cunny, which was exciting. I couldn't wear underwear either, and I spent the entire day worried that I was going to start laying. It was easier when I was sitting down, because I could arrange myself so I could relax a little and they wouldn't come rolling out, but toward the end of the day any time I had to walk somewhere I was probably walking a little funny. When I got home Mike lay down on the floor and had me squat over his face, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I laid the whole bunch into his open mouth. I actually orgasmed from the release. He lost a few, but most of them he rolled around in his mouth and then got up and passed them into my mouth. Then while I was still spasming from letting go after all that time, he laid me down on the floor and plowed me, and I came like a freight train. I'm not a gusher, but I gushed a little bit then.

It's been a while since I did anything like that, but I'm thinking that someday soon I'll try to break my old record and go an entire day with marbles up my pussy. The feeling is incredible.

Oh, but that reminds me, one time (back toward the middle of this story) we tried the competition where both Sheri and I would put marbles in our ass and then track down Daddy and have him fuck us. We thought we were sly foxes. When he stuck his cock in me and bumped into the marbles on the other side (they were pretty obvious), he put two and two together and told me that if I dropped any of my ass marbles on him, he was going to leave me without so much as a goodnight kiss that night. But he fucked me all the same. Sheri said he told her the same thing. Since neither of us dropped a single marble (and that was really hard to do) we declared a tie, then ate the cum out of each other's pussies. That's a consolation prize I can deal with.

No comments: