Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holding Back

Got off work early (hey, it's a Sunday, so why was I at work in the first place?) so I thought I'd visit my favorite fuck-buddy, James. Well, have him visit me. I'm shameless now, calling up a teenager for a booty call. I look at it through the lens of rationalization: I'm teaching him to be a fabulous lover, and I'm getting some sex out of it.

He couldn't come over for long. I think he probably should have not come over at all, because he's got better things to do than screw me. Okay, maybe not, but he has more important things to do. I don't know how he got out of the house. I hope I'm not contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Okay, I know I'm contributing to the delinquency of a minor, but I hope he's not being delinquent in any other way. I'll have to speak to him about that.

It's getting harder and harder to keep from telling him to just fuck my ass. I mean, I haven't had a cock up my butt in forever. And I've been preparing for it for weeks now. I'm giving myself a wash every day (which really makes me horny), wearing a buttplug around the house, just driving myself crazy. And yet I'm not making him do me, hard and fast and awkward, because I want him to have a good time. I mean, I want to have a good time too, but it's more important that he have a good time with it.

And then I'm probably going to have to break up with him. I don't want to have him pining away for me in college, so I need to do it now rather than wait. He should get another girlfriend, one who can be suitably impressed with his skills. I'm not girlfriend material, and I'm turning into one.

But anyway, enough of my bitching. We had about an hour, and I wanted to pack as much fun into that hour as possible so I sneaked (or is that snuck) him right downstairs when he showed up and started sucking him off right away. He came pretty quickly, but I was just building up a head of steam for the rest of the hour. He can get hard after orgasm in five minutes; it's one of the reasons why I don't mind that he doesn't have the stamina, at least not yet, of some of my other partners.

Actually my brother is the same way; he can fuck, cum, and be ready to go again in a few minutes. My bro also has the stamina, and he can cum more times than anyone else I've ever had (well, any other man), so obviously he's great. But James is getting better, and he can cum a respectable number of times in a sitting. My dad can fuck for hours without cumming, and I mean hours. Sometimes I think he forces himself to cum when he or his partner get tired of fucking and want to do something else. But after he cums, it takes a while for him to get back up again. I don't mind; he can do other things besides fuck while he's building up steam again.

But James gave me a mouthful, thick and sticky. I played around with it on my tongue for a few seconds, then realized I didn't have time to fool around and swallowed it. I let him strip me, and he licked me all over, but he's still fixating on my breasts, which is flattering. I told him to take me any way he wanted, and he wanted to try standing up, which is funny because I'm taller than he is. But if I lean over something, lift a leg up, he doesn't have trouble getting inside. He grabbed my waist and got up a good rhythm, and when I asked him to diddle me a little he didn't even slow down. He really is getting better with practice ladies, so if you have a guy who's not doing so well, all you have to do is take the time to practice with him.

He got tired after a few minutes and lay me back on the ground and got between my legs. His fingers are really the best part of him; he brought me to a nice O within a few minutes, and he really likes the taste of me, which is a bonus. That got his wind back and he slid up and kissed me and put his hands on my breasts. There's nothing like tasting your own juices on someone else's tongue. He mounted me again and I wrapped myself around him and we just fucked, basic and slow and very sexy. His pubic hair tickled my clit and his cock jutted into me very pleasantly.

Then his alarm on his cellphone went off and he looked up and we both wondered where the hell time had gone. I guess his stamina is improving, or the orgasm he gave me was better than I thought. But at any rate, he wanted to pull out and have me suck him off, and I wanted his cum inside me. He let me have my way, I think mostly because I wasn't letting him go, and I tried my hardest to tighten down on him while he pumped into me and then exploded, or rather came, because it wasn't all that explosive. But it did feel nice anyway.

After he got up, put his clothes back on, and left, I was lying there fooling with my clit, hoping to cum, and I looked back at the inside door and saw my dad's face in the window. Apparently he had been watching the whole time. He just wanted to see that his daughter was being treated right, or so he said. Since he was naked and his cock was in his hand and hard, he must have been enjoying the show too. I just yelled at him to get in and get in, and he came over, took my legs in his hands, and started furrowing me. We talked, a little breathlessly, about James, and Dad said he didn't care as long as James didn't, and I told him that James wasn't likely to find out about anything so it didn't matter.

After another nice climax on my part, Dad said he had had enough of sloshing around in some other guy's spunk, so he pulled out and had me clean him off. I was sorry Dad didn't want to stay and cum inside me too, but he just laughed and pointed, and there was Mom at the door, naked too. I guess they were both watching, or they both wanted to come down and walked in on me and James. She came in and lay back, and Dad switched to boffing her like she and I were the same person. I just sat back and watched my parents make love and played with my pussy because I couldn't help it.

I wish James knew, or that I had some other guy who knew, or that my brother was home, because I wish I could pair off with my parents again. My brother and my parents and I have had foursomes, where he and my dad swap between Mom and me, or sometimes between me and Sheri and Mom. If Sheri and I are involved then we can pair off with each other too, but with Mom it's just fun to be an assembly line of pussies waiting to be fucked by our men. If we're lucky we get both varieties of cream. As it was, I just came again, a little tiny one, and then left them to it.

No comments: