Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Describe Me

Since I'm not giving in on the whole "make my pictures larger so stalkers and the FBI can tell who I am" front, I thought I'd tell everyone what I look like so you can picture me in your mind. It's better that way anyway, because I don't have to airbrush out any unsightly moles or ugly wrinkles.

Hell, let's make it official. It is my first official question, after all.

"What do you look like, Lexi?" -Rio

Well Rio and other people who have asked in the past back when I didn't have this site or pictures to show, I'm a redhead, natural but I do like to fool with the color. I've tried henna, dyes, streaking, highlights, all that stuff, but I like to be red, so basically all I do is try to bring out the natural look a little. And yes, before you ask, collar and cuffs match; I'm a redhead all over my body.

Speaking of that, I do shave, although sometimes I leave a little decoration, but lately I've been shaving bald. My pubes are kind of prickly when they grow in anyway, and they grow fairly slowly, so it's just best for me to shave it all. I have from an early age, although I did let them grow in at first just to prove I had them.

I'm tall: 6 foot plus in heels, which I hardly ever wear. I have long legs and small feet for my size. My hands are large for a woman though. My skin really is as pale as it looks in pictures, mostly because I burn rather than tan, but also because I spend a lot of my time sleeping during the day and up at night, in dark buildings. No, I'm not a vampire or a goth.

I won't give you all my measurements because a gal's got to have a few secrets, but I will let you know that I have 34B breasts with small, very perky nipples which enjoy attention. Nipples, pussy, lips, and asshole are all pink, no tan or brown there. I try not to obsess over appearances or weight, but I hover between athletically skinny and more well-rounded, depending usually on my job. If I'm really busy, I tend not to eat and I lose weight. If I'm out of work or without a steady gig, I tend to put it back on. I've never been flabby, but I don't work out and there are some spots which probably could use some toning if I ever could spare the attention. I'm attracted to the abdomen in women so I tend to obsess over my own.

I have no tattoos at present, and I'm not likely to get one that makes me look like a skank. I'm not into tats on the small of the back or around the belly button; trashy. I might one day get a tattoo on my shoulder or arm or ankle, but I don't have the money for one thing. It wouldn't be a butterfly or heart or anything like that either. I'm thinking maybe "kallisti," and if you get that reference, good for you. If not, don't sweat it.

I'm not good at evaluating my own face, and you can see bits of it in the various pics I've posted, so I'll just leave it at that. I wear my hair long most of the time, although in college I did cut it shorter. When I was younger I used to wear pigtails, and sometimes I do just to feel girly. I don't have time to paint my nails or worry about manicures or pedicures, sorry if you've got that fetish. I actually don't have any unsightly moles or wrinkles that I know about, but who knows, maybe I didn't look hard enough. I don't spend hours in the mirror.

I said athletic earlier but I'm not really. I've got muscles from my job, but I'm no body builder or runner or anything like that. There are parts of me, like I said, that could use toning. My ass doesn't sag and neither do my breasts, my tummy is flat enough for most people, my hips and thighs are pretty strong from all the exercise they get lifting things and also other, more fun things. I do exercise my vaginal and anal muscles because it's fun and it winds my crank, and maybe that spills over into other muscles too, I don't know.

So yeah, that's me. Anything else I can describe that I've left out, drop me a line and I'll add another post if I've missed something.

No comments: