Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving Part I

Okay, cooked dinner and now I'm back. The last post was kind of whiny and drama-queen, so I'm going to spoil everyone by stepping in my time machine and travelling back a few weeks to Thanksgiving. Pretend I was writing this back then rather than now. Or just deal with the fact that I've been busy lately. Either way.

As I said, my brother showed up on Wednesday night, right after I finished posting things, I guess, because otherwise I would have written about it. He said he was exhausted from the trip, so I let him off with a warning. He's lucky Mom was already asleep, because I doubt she would have been so nice. Actually, we're both lucky, for reasons I shall go into later. He crawled off to bed and I felt unbelievably lonely without him. So I caught him just as he was going to sleep and asked if he would mind if I slept with him. He just smiled and told me to climb aboard. I must confess, I was hoping that he had just been playing hard to get, but he was out like a light, although his arms around me did help a lot. We spooned all night, and I felt all warm and fuzzy.

We slept late and had to rush to get out of the house, because we were all going to Aunt Jenny's for Thanksgiving dinner, which for some reason has to be held in the afternoon, and since she's a couple of hours away, that means we all had to get up earlier than I would have liked, what with it being my first day off in a week. Theatre people don't get weekends. I don't see why Aunt Jenny can't come to our house, since there's only one of her. She's a few years younger than my dad and she's got some problems with health and such. Her husband died a few years ago and since then, actually since before then, we've been going to her house for Thanksgiving. Sometimes she comes to us for Christmas. But since my mother hates cooking Thanksgiving and Aunt Jenny loves it, we go there. I still wish we could have stayed home.

Anyway, we piled in the car, the kids in the back like we were still kids, and started driving. Poor Mike had been on the road at this point for too long, but I tried to cheer him up. He didn't laugh at jokes, didn't want to play stupid car games, but when I gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered that I wasn't wearing any panties, he perked up a little. I was wearing this cute little outfit, red turtleneck, green plaid skirt which I think was left over from high school (a thought which fills me with girlish pride that I'm still able to pull that look off, much less fit into the skirt), which I had altered to be much shorter than is usually allowable in a Catholic school. And I wasn't wearing any panties or bra, largely because I knew that once we made it to Aunt Jenny's we could all get naked again anyway. Aunt Jenny is very much like my family, and I'll get to her a little later on in the story.

He reached over to see whether I was telling the truth, and once he found that I wasn't his eyes lit up like the Mike I love and he scooted a little closer to me. Mom and Dad were talking up front, and the two kids started making out in the back. Mike's cock got rock hard in his pants but every time I tried to touch it he scolded me and told me to wait. I didn't know why he said that, but when his nimble fingers plunged into both my holes and his tongue cut off my talking I didn't argue. Mom was driving and she must have caught a glimpse in the rear-view because she said with a laugh that if we didn't calm down she was turning the car around and going home.

I guess we could have been a little more careful, since it was broad daylight and anyone who looked into the car would have seen two people making out in the back seat. It wasn't likely that anyone would know we were brother and sister, or that our parents were watching from the front, but still, it could have been awkward. In fact, at a certain point when he couldn't stop himself, Mike had my blouse up and was suckling at my breasts, and there was no way anyone could have missed that. I guess there were some people on the road who got a show. I hope they liked it.

Mike gave me a short O with his fingers and then unbuckled so he could get down where the action was. His cunnilingus technique is more brutal than Mari's and less adventurous than Sheri's, but very nice, and he knows just where to hit me so I go all wobbly. The back seat of a car is not the recommended place to practice perfect oral ministrations, but it was nice. Mom told me to keep my legs off her head while she was driving, but we managed it. I was hard-pressed to understand why Mike didn't want to get some quid pro quo, just to warm him up for later. I didn't expect to fuck in the car; that's a task for younger people. But I would have liked to have blown him.

As it was, once I came down from my second, much longer orgasm Dad told Mom she had to stop the car. He was sitting in the front seat with his cock poking up and stroking it. It was drooling precum and he looked like he needed some relief bad. So Mom found a deserted stretch of road and, cold as it was, pulled over. Dad came around the car, but Mom laughed and waved him back to the rear door. He's such a goof, he motioned for me to roll down the window, his cock was bumping into it, and despite the cold it was still very hard. I giggled and Mike groaned and I rolled the window down and he stuck his beef tube into the car like we were at a drive through window. I opened my mouth and started sucking. I really wanted to fuck, right there, and after a few minutes I stopped and told him that if he wanted any more he was going to have to put it inside me, because it was too damn cold outside.

It took some shuffling but Mike got in the front seat and Dad got in the back and I sat on his lap sidesaddle. That's a hard position to pull off in any case, and in a car it's really hard. But Dad was hard too, and it felt really good pressing up into me. Frankly the show for anyone who passed our car would have been spectacular, with my bare chest out for all to see. We started driving again, and I swear the time passed so quickly that we got to Aunt Jenny's before Dad or I had come. We just enjoyed the trip, occasionally shifting, me squirming my butt down on him or him pressing up against me. I let my brother suck on my fingers and then sucked them too, let him reach around behind him and cop a feel, but for some reason he didn't feel left out. I think we could have all three climbed into the back, but later on I understood what was going on (and so will you, I hope, eventually).

Anyway, we pulled into Aunt Jenny's driveway and Dad said he wished he had come earlier so he could be ready for his sister. But instead of just pulling out and being ready for her (I wouldn't have minded, after all, it's his sister) he helped me out of the car, handed me my jacket, and as I was about to go inside told me to hold on a minute, then got out too. He pressed me into the car and got behind me and pushed in and started rutting me hard, and all I can say is that it made all the other exhibitionism of the day pale by comparison. My aunt lives in a town, not out in the country, and I bet someone must have seen something, since we weren't hidden really at all from one side. But Dad was jonesing for his fix and I'll admit that I was too, so I let him fuck me from behind until he tensed up and blasted me with a shot of white. He had been pent up, because it was strong stuff, felt it all the way through me. It was one of those times when Dad's length lets him bump right into my cervix and then he shoots cum into me and it feels like it's going right into my womb.

Once the shooting stopped he pulled out, kissed me and told me that he'd let Aunt Jenny do the cleanup. Then he walked me in after Mike and my mom.

No comments: